Anderson

Muncie Central

Richmond

New Castle

Connersville 

Delta

Pendleton Heights

Marion

Good line-up, but name is off as all school are east of US 31.  Maybe East Central League of Conference Frankenstein.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

I thought they were a little too small to be included. 

Yorktown (782 students) is very similar to Delta (806 students).  Those two schools are rivals and probably prefer to stay together.  Yorktown also has one of the best volleyball programs in the state along with New Castle.  All hypothetical of course, just wondered if there was a reason Yorktown was left out or if they were simply overlooked.

43 minutes ago, HoopsCoach said:

Yorktown (782 students) is very similar to Delta (806 students).  Those two schools are rivals and probably prefer to stay together.  Yorktown also has one of the best volleyball programs in the state along with New Castle.  All hypothetical of course, just wondered if there was a reason Yorktown was left out or if they were simply overlooked.

Thank you; I just looked at football classifications. A lot of schools in the Hoosier Heritage could swap into the North Central Conference at this point, because the enrollments are a lot closer.

9 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

Thank you; I just looked at football classifications. A lot of schools in the Hoosier Heritage could swap into the North Central Conference at this point, because the enrollments are a lot closer.

The Tigers are often overlooked, but their enrollment continues to rise, just the West Lafayette.  I believe both schools could both me making the jump to 4A.

9 hours ago, GFND74 said:

Agree about Kokomo, so if you add them and then take on Yorktown like was suggested and you have a decent 10 school league. Not sure some of those schools would be open to it though.

I would keep Kokomo with Lafayette and Logansport. The "old" NCC. 

I'd also move Shelbyville and Covenant Christian to the ICC, and put Plainfield, Mooresville, New Palestine, and Fortville in the Circle City Conference. 

12 hours ago, GFND74 said:

Agree about Kokomo, so if you add them and then take on Yorktown like was suggested and you have a decent 10 school league. Not sure some of those schools would be open to it though.

Could be a tough sell.  I think that have schools in the same geographic footprint is a good thing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

I would keep Kokomo with Lafayette and Logansport. The "old" NCC. 

I'd also move Shelbyville and Covenant Christian to the ICC, and put Plainfield, Mooresville, New Palestine, and Fortville in the Circle City Conference. 

Yes, the Lafayette schools need to be with Kokomo and Logansport.   I can’t think of any better options.

• Like 1

I still like my East/West split with 4 added schools.  An example of Jeff’s schedule:

Harrison

McCutcheon

Kokomo

Logansport

Lebanon

Western

Crossover with East Division team

Merrillville

Brownsburg 

NCC Championship Game or Crossover

On 1/1/2021 at 11:27 PM, HoopsCoach said:

I believe that Yorktown will actually pass up Delta in this next class alignment making Delta the smallest in the HHC currently.

1 hour ago, olinecoach said:

I believe that Yorktown will actually pass up Delta in this next class alignment making Delta the smallest in the HHC currently.

The enrollments I included in my previous post for Delta and Yorktown were from the count day this year, which should be the numbers used for the alignment that will occur this spring for the 21-22, 22-23 cycle.

Current enrollments in the HHC:

Greenfield-Central 1445

Pendleton Heights 1394

Mount Vernon 1372

New Palestine 1160

Shelbyville 1137

New Castle 907

Delta 806

Yorktown 782

On 1/9/2021 at 10:51 AM, DanteEstonia said:

Circle City Conference, 2.0

Chatard

Roncalli

Brebeuf

Guerin 

Mooresville

Plainfield

Greenfield-Central

New Palestine

With Mooresville and Plainfield leaving the Mid-State, Bloomington North and Bloomington South could then jump in to those 2 openings. They would fit into that conference nicely. However, I like Mooresville in the Mid-State. Shoot, I like all the teams that are in the Mid-State right now. It is a good conference.