Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Greenwood Christian Considering FB

3 minutes ago, boilerfan87 said:

Was Covenant Christian foolish? They started in 2014. Went 2-5 in 2015. They went 15-0 and won the 1a state title just 5 years later. I don't expect you to agree and I understand the risk of failure exists, but if they have the desire and the funds to give it a shot, there is no reason they shouldn't. 

Covenent had a plan, starting with a state championship wiinning head coach.

Thats far from scraping together 15 undersized kids just to field a geam

Edited by DT

48 minutes ago, DT said:

Covenent had a plan, starting with a state championship wiinning head coach.

Thats far from scraping together 15 undersized kids just to field a geam

You’re assuming GCA doesn’t have a plan then I take it? I don’t think anyone expects GCA to win state in their inaugural year, but they’re in a prime location to draw some serious talent in the event they do go the football route.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DT said:

Id much rather see an Indy Diocesen 2A PP down there that would actually put a competitive and entertaining product on the football field every Friday night.  Those folks down there love their football more than any other part of the Indy Metro.

That area is a solid Center Grove and Roncalli area.   

19 hours ago, Footballking16 said:

You’re assuming GCA doesn’t have a plan then I take it? I don’t think anyone expects GCA to win state in their inaugural year, but they’re in a prime location to draw some serious talent in the event they do go the football route.  

Just feel bad for the sacrificial lambs they are going to trot out there in the meantime while they build their program...

2 hours ago, Grover said:

Recruiting violations.  I wonder how many schools would get in trouble if they also had a wigged out parent who pressed the IHSAA about it.

Are we really making out the parent to be the bad guy in this scenario?