Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

College Recruiting rankings/247

On 11/29/2021 at 9:51 PM, Whiting89 said:

Now a days does it really matter? You got the transfer portal if you are good enough you can transfer up no problem. Just don’t go to Air Force they don’t pass the ball.

unless you think you have pro potential, any academy is a great option.  Service to country, a degree that will last a lifetime, and a network that will benefit a person their entire life.  Plus, the academies play at some great venues.  But I understand the academies are not for everyone.

More than stats.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CaptainHook said:

This is very accurate.  Gotta be proactive in getting noticed.  Get to a camp or two that record height, weight, and speed.  Or run track.  Send your film to the coaches of schools that interest you, but you gotta be realistic about finding your level.  Twitter is a fantastic recruiting tool.  Go to individual school camps if they show interest.

The biggest thing is having coaches come through your high school door and your head coach putting film in front of them.  I do not think my son would be where he is if a lot of coaches hadn't stopped in to see the kid that scored 70 touchdowns in a season.

I don't know...your son was a lot of fun to watch on the field from his safety position....until he played CG.  That wasn't fun at all!!  😄

Its great to see him doing so well at Toledo!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CaptainHook said:

This is very accurate.  Gotta be proactive in getting noticed.  Get to a camp or two that record height, weight, and speed.  Or run track.  Send your film to the coaches of schools that interest you, but you gotta be realistic about finding your level.  Twitter is a fantastic recruiting tool.  Go to individual school camps if they show interest.

The biggest thing is having coaches come through your high school door and your head coach putting film in front of them.  I do not think my son would be where he is if a lot of coaches hadn't stopped in to see the kid that scored 70 touchdowns in a season.

37 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

I don't know...your son was a lot of fun to watch on the field from his safety position....until he played CG.  That wasn't fun at all!!  😄

Its great to see him doing so well at Toledo!!

If your were an opposing coach you hated to see maxen. Honestly though, he was one of thos players that just put himself around the ball! Nobody hates him because of his talent only what he did to theor team with that talent. Plenty of messages with you, I enjoy watching him play at the next level, enjoy your blessings @CaptainHookI know Max will be enjoying it!. Much love as always!

• Thanks 1