Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NIC 2022 Any news or thoughts were sharing

34 minutes ago, LaSalle Lions 1976 said:

South Bend isn't a destination site.  I don't see a football savior on the horizion.

Amazing.  These schools sit in the shadow of the greatest football brand in human history, yet they are not considered a "destination."

NP had a scrimmage with Michigan City yesterday and here my way to early thoughts. I thought the skill players looked very good, it looked as if they’ve picked up some speed from last year. QB appears to have gained some accuracy and was throwing a really nice deep ball. Both running backs look to have gained more muscle and seemed primed to duke it out for game carries. The OL seems to be a work in progress but thought they passed block really well. The defense was fast and swarming to the ball. I think if they get the OL figured out they could duplicate last years success. Again this is a way to early assessment but was surprised with how they looked. Anyone else catch any of your teams scrimmages and have any early thoughts?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

NP had a scrimmage with Michigan City yesterday and here my way to early thoughts. I thought the skill players looked very good, it looked as if they’ve picked up some speed from last year. QB appears to have gained some accuracy and was throwing a really nice deep ball. Both running backs look to have gained more muscle and seemed primed to duke it out for game carries. The OL seems to be a work in progress but thought they passed block really well. The defense was fast and swarming to the ball. I think if they get the OL figured out they could duplicate last years success. Again this is a way to early assessment but was surprised with how they looked. Anyone else catch any of your teams scrimmages and have any early thoughts?

How was MC ? They were darn good last year and young at key positions.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Rocket said:

knowing absolutely nothing other than who should be returning and who graduated this is exactly what I expected. NP brings back every skilled position except Fronk (which I think is a huge loss. NP is playing in the state title game last year). They lost A LOT of skill/size/experience on the OL; There defense should be solid as they have a couple of senior studs on that side of the ball. Overall NP should be competing for championships again this upcoming season. There does need to be more deceptive play calling coming through the headsets, NPs lack of deception and originality prevented last years team from having a great offense. It allowed defenses to commit when the motion back started his motion. Finally caught up to them during the semi-state game when Northridge just flew to the ball on the first step. A few reverses a game would of went a long way last year...

On 7/4/2022 at 6:12 AM, LaSalle Lions 1976 said:

I was talking to someone close to the Adams program.  They said a former Adams player will be hired as the new head coach.

The new AD was a former Adams player as well.

Close or are you inside the building? 🤔