Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

32 minutes ago, southend said:

Easy now, the stars are not going to roll over.  Bedford seems to be on he rise from the beginning of the season. 

Who said they would “roll over.” It’s just a gut feeling. I’m not even saying that Floyd Central is the better team. Just a hunch they’ll win that game.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Fogertyputmein said:

Don’t agree Floyd’s roster was better last year. 

I think so. Floyd graduated something like 3 D-1 recruits and a bunch of D-3 guys. Some have said that it was their most talented team since the 1998 team. They had the best QB in the conference. The best RB in the conference. The best WR in the conference. The best OT in the conference. The best C in the conference. The best DE in the conference.

If that team had been coached by Bob Gaddis, they wouldn’t have lost untill Semi-State. That’s my opinion. If anyone doesn’t like it, idc.

Edited by Fkfootball

10 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

I think so. Floyd graduated something like 3 D-1 recruits and a bunch of D-3 guys. Some have said that it was their most talented team since the 1998 team. They had the best QB in the conference. The best RB in the conference. The best WR in the conference. The best OT in the conference. The best C in the conference. The best DE in the conference.

If that team had been coached by Bob Gaddis, they wouldn’t have lost untill Semi-State. That’s my opinion. If anyone doesn’t like it, idc.

I agree good talent.  East had 32 seniors. Several college players and D1 athletes in other sports that also could have played football in college and also won 35-7 on your field. It is always more about the Jimmy’s and the Joe’s than the Xs and the Os.   Gaddis was a great coach but has always had a ton of talent. As you said earlier this is the least talented team East has had in a long time and as I have said before Gaddis knew that when he decided to retire. 

I like your squad. You guys will build something with the young talent you have.