Jump to content

Indiana's Top High School Recruits Say NO to Tom Allen and Indiana Hoosier Football


Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 7/29/2022 at 8:07 AM, temptation said:

Throw the Covid year out.  It was an anomaly.

 

 

Of course you'd say that as they slapped your Wolverines all over the field that year like a rented mule.

Guessing those records won't be tossed out, and they all played under the same conditions.  So stop whining about and take the whuppin' like a man!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Bash Riprock said:

Of course you'd say that as they slapped your Wolverines all over the field that year like a rented mule.

Guessing those records won't be tossed out, and they all played under the same conditions.  So stop whining about and take the whuppin' like a man!

LOL, ok.  Good for them.  My point still remains and 2021 validates it…on both ends.

Those “rented mules” just made the CFP and those who did the whipping went 0-9.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, temptation said:

LOL, ok.  Good for them.  My point still remains and 2021 validates it…on both ends.

Those “rented mules” just made the CFP and those who did the whipping went 0-9.

The beatdown administered by the Hoosiers led to rapid development on the part of the Wolverines to go to the CFP.  Heck, UM should be thanking IU for the help!!!  

Don't forget...IU took the vaunted Idaho Vandal football team to the woodshed last year!!!

On a more serious note, I was at the IU vs Cincy game.  IU was handling them in the first half...wheels fell off in the 2nd half, yet they still could have won the game at the end.  IU never recovered after that game.  They just didn't have the depth to survive the loss of their first 2 QB's and their line play really dropped.  Hopefully, Allen has an answer for the Hoosiers to be more respectable in those areas, or it will be another long season.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bash Riprock said:

The beatdown administered by the Hoosiers led to rapid development on the part of the Wolverines to go to the CFP.  Heck, UM should be thanking IU for the help!!!  

Don't forget...IU took the vaunted Idaho Vandal football team to the woodshed last year!!!

On a more serious note, I was at the IU vs Cincy game.  IU was handling them in the first half...wheels fell off in the 2nd half, yet they still could have won the game at the end.  IU never recovered after that game.  They just didn't have the depth to survive the loss of their first 2 QB's and their line play really dropped.  Hopefully, Allen has an answer for the Hoosiers to be more respectable in those areas, or it will be another long season.

I’ll let Harbaugh know he owes Tom Allen a conference championship ring.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/7/2022 at 1:50 PM, Footballking16 said:

IU has signed plenty of top in-state kids the last few years. Unfortunately, many haven't worked out. 

Indiana, nor Purdue, are ever going to win the state in terms of landing top in-flight talent. And I take little joy in saying this, there just isn't enough talent in Indiana to make it your primary recruiting base if you ever want to seriously compete in the B10. 

Right! Didn't anyone play NCAA Football 2014 before it went away. It was almost impossible to become one of the Top 3 programs with territory over Indiana (as I recall).

I'm glad to see the game coming back next year. Good times.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...