Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Owen Valley vs Monrovia

2 hours ago, hick said:

2 things....

#1 - IME, Fort Branch has the worst muffins around.  They're musty, dry, and smell like they were baked in a fish tank 🤮.  OTOH, Miner City is world renowned for the quality of our muffins.  They're always fresh, warm, and moist!

#2 - We have no use for Telecom Engineers around these parts. Until we get some rural cell service up here, all Telecom Engineers risk being shot on sight 

My wifes college roommate was from Linton, I can unequivocally state without a shadow of a doubt you are describing Linton style muffins on #1.

Regarding #2, I was wondering how you were able to post here because as a general rule Dentist appear before Telecom, doesn't seem to be the case in Linton (please refer to #1).

2 hours ago, hick said:

Finally heard back from someone who attend this game. Turns out we had 2 OL banged up, and our all-conf JV LB missed the 2nd half. 

HA! I see what you did there.  It take you the whole workday to come up with that, or were you just keeping it in your pocket until, you know, the timing was right? Boss must love you spending all that quality cerebral time working on those zingers.  😉

Btw, I'm absolutely positive the OV/Monrovia folks are pumped that this thread has been taken over by muffins, Uncle Rico, and The Great Hambino. Lo siento. Sorta.

4 minutes ago, Esso Ayche said:

HA! I see what you did there.  It take you the whole workday to come up with that, or were you just keeping it in your pocket until, you know, the timing was right? Boss must love you spending all that quality cerebral time working on those zingers.  😉

Btw, I'm absolutely positive the OV/Monrovia folks are pumped that this thread has been taken over by muffins, Uncle Rico, and The Great Hambino. Lo siento. Sorta.

Bien dicho mi amigo

32 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

My wifes college roommate was from Linton, I can unequivocally state without a shadow of a doubt you are describing Linton style muffins on #1.

Regarding #2, I was wondering how you were able to post here because as a general rule Dentist appear before Telecom, doesn't seem to be the case in Linton (please refer to #1).

Fan of your wife's friend's "muffins". OK...

What flavor?

5 hours ago, hhpatriot04 said:

Fan of your wife's friend's "muffins". OK...

What flavor?

3 hours ago, Titan32 said:

We weren’t married yet!  The late 80‘s was kinda like the late 60’s… LOL

Goin out on a limb... mini muffin?

No, mini chocolate muffin?

No wait, mini chocolate cream filled muffin?

I gotta go.

• Haha 1