Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Snider vs Valpo

Congrats to Valpo. I don't believe I said that yet. Class program that earned their "King of the North" title in 5a. No better way to do that than to beat Merrillville and Snider. This is Valpo's second state finals trip in 4 years. Four regional titles in the last 5 years. Without a doubt, the Vikings are one of the northern blue bloods. I said it last week and I'll say it again. Big line, good running back, and a stingy defense always gives you a chance to win. They'll have a chance to beat Whiteland in route to their first state title. 

Snider and Valpo played four other times and always back to back years. If trends mean anything, they'll be playing one another again next year. Both teams have a solid core of players returning. 

6 hours ago, BTF said:

Congrats to Valpo. I don't believe I said that yet. Class program that earned their "King of the North" title in 5a. No better way to do that than to beat Merrillville and Snider. This is Valpo's second state finals trip in 4 years. Four regional titles in the last 5 years. Without a doubt, the Vikings are one of the northern blue bloods. I said it last week and I'll say it again. Big line, good running back, and a stingy defense always gives you a chance to win. They'll have a chance to beat Whiteland in route to their first state title. 

Snider and Valpo played four other times and always back to back years. If trends mean anything, they'll be playing one another again next year. Both teams have a solid core of players returning. 

Yes, I saw that trend with Valpo winning first game in 2 year set and Snider winning in second year both times, thought the script would flip this year, Hope they get chance to do it again in 2023 and trend continues. Hopefully Snider can figure out how to stop Davis by next year, he really ran same pattern off left tackle and guard all game. 

20 minutes ago, psaboy said:

Yes, I saw that trend with Valpo winning first game in 2 year set and Snider winning in second year both times, thought the script would flip this year, Hope they get chance to do it again in 2023 and trend continues. Hopefully Snider can figure out how to stop Davis by next year, he really ran same pattern off left tackle and guard all game. 

I think both teams have an opportunity finish 2023 in the top two positions in the 5A poll. I stress the word "opportunity." 

• Like 1