Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Another exciting week of EIAC Football. Game of the week this week is Batesville at South Dearborn in a winner take all for the small school crown. We also take a look at best pre and post game watering holes for the home teams. 

Batesville at South Dearborn- South Dearborn is a "Soft" team. They seem to struggle against anyone with a physical style of play. I think Batesville brings the 1990s Trojan Offense down to Aurora and takes it to the Knights. Batesville 35 South Dearborn 14 in the title tilt. Best pre and post game watering hole Third and Main but its pretty pricey. 

Moeller at East Central-Big Moe travels to St. Leon for a slobber knocker. Probably one of the best games in the Tri-State area this week. The question is will the Trojans be at full strength? Either way it will still be the Ringer vs. Marshall show. I am going to take the upset here. Trojans 35 Moeller 34 with Ringer making his case for Mr. Football. Best pre and post game watering hole....St Leon Tavern slightly over the St. Leon Skyline. How many other Skylines serve beer?

Greensburg at Connersville-Snooze fest here. Nothing like a pillow fight in what some call the "Armpit of America". Who would have thought that Coach Anderson and Coach Ralph would have the same record through 2 weeks at 0-2. Does coach Anderson get his first victory for the Blue Dragons this week? I don't think so. Connersville takes it 28-21. Best pre and post game watering hole Pizza King

Lawrenceburg at Milan-Two teams still looking to get out of first gear. Both run versions of the wing t and both struggled last week on offense. I will give the slight edge to the Tigers here. Lawrenceburg 28 Milan 10.  Best pre and post game watering hole....Milan American Legion.

Rushville at Franklin County-Franklin County continues to roll without QB1 and gets another victory over the mighty Lions. Franklin County 21 Rushville 14. Best pre and post game watering hole....Pioneer Restaurant and Lounge slightly over Pizza Pete and Dairy Cottage. 

Guess Who's Back, Back Again, Stinky's Back, Let the show begin!!!!!

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

Haven't hit the grid in like 3 years

but getting my rhymes back are easy you will see! 

Casket Nation vs River / Bourbon Street River Rats: The Behlmer time warp machine has arrived in Casket Nation and it looks like the BiG rEd & BlAcK of the 90's as all of you can see..... - "Z" to the knee, buck 110, ISO 316, and be careful they may even hit you with a "P" to open up the passing game. On the other hand you have Homey The Clown & Gruden Kat Jr. calling those crazy passing concepts for the Mardi Gras Invaders. This will be a good one indeed and one you might want to see.......Rumor is that the pre-game festivities are Bourbon Slushies and Walking Taco's.

Prediction: Mardi Gras Invaders 28 - Behlemers Bull Pups 21

BiG rEd & BlAcK vs Catholic Blue Moe: Hard to go against the badd boyz up on the hill. Stink thinks Ringer will run all over those Pope Alter Boys. Catholic Moe will get another beat down by the Hoosier State. Ringer goes for over two hundo and 4 tuddies. Ring, Ring, Ring, Big Moe is Dead!

Prediction: Badd Boyz 35 - Alter Boys 17

Hondaburg vs Connertucky: Don't have Daddy Ralphie to protect the Captain of Blue Dragons (thanks SEFF). Amazing to Stink that "BONE TO THE DOME" is gone. That system always gave Hondaburg a chance. Coach Air Squats brought that to town and it was the real deal. Coach Ralphie Jr. will see soon...but just in case he doesn't....You're not at NEW PAL Little Ralphie! Your at Tree Town - where the Tenderloins at Stories are delicious & every kid grows up wanting to be McIntosh! Anywho.....Connertucky burns the ships and before long, the 46 faithful Bone To The Dome fans will be chanting "we want the bone".....

Prediction: Connertucky 35 - Blue Dragons 14

Stink Town vs Wigwam Nation: Looks like Wigwam has taken a play or two out of Spin City's playbook...Spin City in Wigwam Nation....Those little Indians will be all messed up off of Tomahawk Juice and looking for the ball. But don't worry, Stink wont have too many Tiger BL's until after a Stink Town victory. The Stink Town Tigers have not clicked yet, but this week, they get right. Stink will be lighting up and burning Tepee's all night. 

Prediction: Stink Town 49 - Wigwam Spinning 14

Stewart Town vs Chicken & Jo Joes: Know one cares. Get some Jo Joes and call it a night. Isaac Flatbill Timberlake is the halftime entertainment. 

Prediction: Chicken & Jo Joes 28 - Flatbill Timberlake's 14

and SEFF remember this Connies FOREVER - All those places you listed.....NEVER!!!

There's only three games worth talking about this week, and only one of them really has any bearing. 

East Cantral vs Moeller

The Trojans prove that they are who we know they are this week and win a huge game against #35 in the Nation Moeller. This may be the best football team the EIAC has ever seen. I think they roll Big Mo and take away all doubt. Doing so without their D1 WR will make it even more obvious just who we are. Trojans win one for #20 and have nothing but victory parties from now until Thanksgiving weekend!! Trojans over Moeller 35-21. God loves the Trojans for free!!!

South Dearborn vs Batezville

This one has me scratching my head a little. I'm still not convinced that putting the "Z" in Batezville is going to put them on the map. As an old Trojan, the whole situation just seems odd to me. The Bulldog defense pitched a shutout last week, but gave up 28 the week prior to IC, which will be more comparable to what they will see in SD this Friday. It was 0-0 at half against the Indians, indicating that the Trojan's offense of the 90's may not have the horsepower that it did in St Leon. South Dearborn is coming off of a dominating win, against a bad team, but they are certainly capable of putting up points. You know KFI will have the boys full of tacos and bourbon for this one as it will likely determine the small conference title. I think the Bulldog defense steps up in a big way and Batezville walks away with the win. My prediction is 21-14. 

Lawrenceburg vs Milan

This is could be the "upset" of the week. The Indians aren't bad, and they are well coached. The Tigers aren't what they were, and are riding the shirt tails of last year's success. I'm not sure how many TigerBL's Stink has been buying his fellow coaches to keep them top 3 in the Coach's poll, but it's about to get real expensive if they want to stay there. They will drop out of the rankings over the next few weeks, and that may all start this Friday. Great program who has had a lot of success in recent years, but this year just isn't the year. Milan upsets the Tigers in this one 14-7. 

The rest of the games are just a matter of who isn't worse. 

I'll go big moe by 10. Sorry ec, but probably your only loss. St leon tavern or Skyline? Where else can you go? Lol. C'mon SD, put it on batesville!! SD 27 bulldogs 20. L'burg gets going with second straight win. Greenburgy and Spartans, wow. Hell I'll go sparty by 1. Fc and Rushville, I'll go with the home team by 13. 

Trojan Man, Trojan Man, Trojan Man 1.2..3...

You're wrong on so many things, but Stink will only speak on three!!!

1. You must have drank too many Stoney Lights to think this is the best team the EIAC has ever seen. For crap sakes, it's not the best team EC has had, alone the whole EIAC! Those EC Bad Boyz in 1994 would have laid the wood to this EC team. Stink would even take the 1992 Stink Town Tigers (the last win ST had over EC) Stink has had a few Tiger BL's today in the shop, but c'mon Trojan Man.....get off the Trojan Juice. 

2. Wigwam Nation is not bad....but they will be rollin wacky tobacco and singing tribal tunes and Stink Town will pounce on them. Stink Town will pillage the village! I find it funny Trojan Man brings up "not what they were, etc...etc...." That goes for all of us Trojan Man. We all were just a little better the year before. And the same goes for the Trojans. Unless your St. Leon crew wins a State Title, they will not be as good as last year????? You're right about Stink Town, Coach K and the crew have some work to do....but they always figure it out. It might cost a case or two....but as long Stink Town wins....expect them to remain up top behind only a few.

3.  Never go against the Gambler Rockin Mardi Gras Randall......He'll have more walking tacos, smoke shows, music blaring than any pre-game in the country. Old Man Ballart and Mr. "Z" to the knee reunite.....this should be entertaining itself. I hear Mr. Z still has nightmares of how Rockin Rod worked him. 

Tiger BL's FOREVER - Stoney Lights - NEVER!!!!

EC over Moeller in a tight one.  21-20

My Bulldogs will run power and control the LOS vs the Knights.  35-14

Lawrenceburg should win against 1A Milan, but it will be closer than they think.  28-20 The Indians gave us some trouble last week.

Connersville gets back to the winning side this week vs Greensburg.  35-28

Rushville takes another one on the chin.  FC wins 49-14

Exciting times in the EIAC thread again!! STC is back from the dead! The season is moving along fast as we're already in week 3 with plenty of exciting games in Southeastern Indiana this Friday! Tomorrow night will give us a good idea of how teams will shape up this season.

Cincy Moeller vs East Central

EC's biggest test of the season this week as Ohio powerhouse comes to town. It would be nice for Indiana to pick up another win from the buckeye state but I don't see it happening this week even with Mr. Football. I hear #20 may be out for EC due to fight in Harrison game? Can someone clear that up for me... EC will have to throw the ball more this game and I'm not convinced they can get the job done in that regard if #20 is out of the game. Ringer will have a 8 man box all night long and force EC to throw the ball. I don't see QB1 stepping up... EC faithful won't like to hear.....           Moe-28      EC-17

Batesville vs South Dearborn

Not for sure how to read this game. I don't think Batesville is hyped up to be what people think. From watching them play first hand pre-season they didn't impress me. I don't know why they aren't spreading the offense out with their QB and letting him operate from there. Running the ball down peoples throat isn't the personnel they have.  I think South Dearborn is the more physical team and plays scrappy at times while Batesville is typically the "soft" team IMO.      Knights-28   Bulldogs-21

Greensburg vs Connersville

Connersville had a collapse against FC last week as they lost a two touchdown lead. Connersville gave up in typical fashion. This game is the battle of which team doesn't suck more! Hondaburg and crew should have worried more about installing an offense and scoring points (14pts in two games) than promoting their social media accounts this summer. I'm going to take the under in this one!     Connersville- 24   Greensburg- 7

Rushville vs Franklin County

FC finds a way to stay competitive without their QB1. Soph steps into the starting roll and has done well from what I hear. FC will have their first game on their new turf field which will feature coconut fibers. Suppose to be much cooler and beneficial than traditional pellets from research I've done.  Finally a nice upgrade from their 3 feet tall grass. Rushville is not a football school or good at anything beside girls b-ball. FC might put up a 50 burger on the new field. Dairy cottage will be sold out of chicken and jojos after the game!!             FC- 41        Lions-20

Lawrenceburg vs Milan

This could be the sleeper game of the week in Southeastern Indiana. This is a get right game for Lawrenceburg to get their season on track. If they struggle this week against the Indians and Coach Lang, STC might go back into his cave and we won't see him for another 3 years!! The tigers will bounce back but the rednecks of Milan will be out in full force cheering on the boys in yellow and black. Coach K will run up the score if he can in his typical fashion and stop at Connies on the way back to the dirty burg to get ready to win his next 8 games of the regular season!          Tigers-38     Indians- 17

12 hours ago, 812 Observer said:

Exciting times in the EIAC thread again!! STC is back from the dead! The season is moving along fast as we're already in week 3 with plenty of exciting games in Southeastern Indiana this Friday! Tomorrow night will give us a good idea of how teams will shape up this season.

Cincy Moeller vs East Central

EC's biggest test of the season this week as Ohio powerhouse comes to town. It would be nice for Indiana to pick up another win from the buckeye state but I don't see it happening this week even with Mr. Football. I hear #20 may be out for EC due to fight in Harrison game? Can someone clear that up for me... EC will have to throw the ball more this game and I'm not convinced they can get the job done in that regard if #20 is out of the game. Ringer will have a 8 man box all night long and force EC to throw the ball. I don't see QB1 stepping up... EC faithful won't like to hear.....           Moe-28      EC-17

Batesville vs South Dearborn

Not for sure how to read this game. I don't think Batesville is hyped up to be what people think. From watching them play first hand pre-season they didn't impress me. I don't know why they aren't spreading the offense out with their QB and letting him operate from there. Running the ball down peoples throat isn't the personnel they have.  I think South Dearborn is the more physical team and plays scrappy at times while Batesville is typically the "soft" team IMO.      Knights-28   Bulldogs-21

Greensburg vs Connersville

Connersville had a collapse against FC last week as they lost a two touchdown lead. Connersville gave up in typical fashion. This game is the battle of which team doesn't suck more! Hondaburg and crew should have worried more about installing an offense and scoring points (14pts in two games) than promoting their social media accounts this summer. I'm going to take the under in this one!     Connersville- 24   Greensburg- 7

Rushville vs Franklin County

FC finds a way to stay competitive without their QB1. Soph steps into the starting roll and has done well from what I hear. FC will have their first game on their new turf field which will feature coconut fibers. Suppose to be much cooler and beneficial than traditional pellets from research I've done.  Finally a nice upgrade from their 3 feet tall grass. Rushville is not a football school or good at anything beside girls b-ball. FC might put up a 50 burger on the new field. Dairy cottage will be sold out of chicken and jojos after the game!!             FC- 41        Lions-20

Lawrenceburg vs Milan

This could be the sleeper game of the week in Southeastern Indiana. This is a get right game for Lawrenceburg to get their season on track. If they struggle this week against the Indians and Coach Lang, STC might go back into his cave and we won't see him for another 3 years!! The tigers will bounce back but the rednecks of Milan will be out in full force cheering on the boys in yellow and black. Coach K will run up the score if he can in his typical fashion and stop at Connies on the way back to the dirty burg to get ready to win his next 8 games of the regular season!          Tigers-38     Indians- 17

There was nothing close to a fight in the EC/Harrison game. Helms was tackled about 10 yards out of bounds and some words were exchanged. 

Burton is more than capable of leading a solid passing attack. He's just never asked to throw much with Ringer in the backfield. 

1 hour ago, Trojan12 said:

I hear #20 may be out for EC due to fight in Harrison game?

I saw the video. There was a late hit out of bounds that generated a scuffle, nothing more. I believe there were several disqualifications, and EC’s #20 was among them.

12 minutes ago, Bobref said:

I saw the video. There was a late hit out of bounds that generated a scuffle, nothing more. I believe there were several disqualifications, and EC’s #20 was among them.

If the stories are to be believed, then it wasn't even the scuffle that got him the ejection, he had a previous unsportsmanlike penalty, and received a second, related to the scuffle, but not directly because of it. 

13 minutes ago, GoodKn19ht said:

If the stories are to be believed, then it wasn't even the scuffle that got him the ejection, he had a previous unsportsmanlike penalty, and received a second, related to the scuffle, but not directly because of it. 

Well, I haven’t seen the Referee’s report, so I don’t know if he said anything. But he clearly came in way late to the scuffle and delivered a two-handed shot to the chest of the opponent. Don’t recall if he took him off his feet, or just knocked him back a couple of yards.

• Like 1

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

Here are the teams Stink thinks wins this week. 

This will be a new twist this year you see

Like Corso, STC will dawn an outfit of who he is picking. 

Catholics vs Public Trojans

image.png.81464a050b1f55e979f7b04df44289b3.png

Casket Nation vs Mardi Gras Invaders:

image.png.2bd97b801606b78214f40ccf2bb9c9e5.png

Hondburg vs Connertucky:

image.png.20b474c3442a5218f3de4a60eaf8845c.png

Stewart Town vs Chicken & Jo Joes:

image.png.c768e9a83c069e2aa82f03e9fc9464c5.png

Stink Town vs Wig Wam:

image.png.e205a47007da94d1a0088c42271350f7.png

11 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Bob Ref, Bob Ref, Bob Ref 1.2..3...

You are not accurate in your statement on #20!

As a ref, we know sometimes it is hard to see.....

But if you look carefully, I think you'll see another #, but not 20!

I always look carefully.

Appears we had a couple statements made last night in the EIAC.  

JR15 checked a huge box to be a viable Mr Football candidate last night at “Bicknell Stadium”.  To score 6 TDS against Stinktown is one thing, however, to dominate a GCL defense is another!  DM36 might be the third best RB in the conference after last nights performance.  I’m certain he didn’t get his speed from the Senator.

Belhmers Bullpups just planted a flag to let all of sectional 31 and EIAC small school know the title goes through CasketNation.  I’m sure Rockin Rod hasn’t seen a line that size since the 93 Brickies!  I’d also imagine at some point he was smiling knowing is Old O still has it!

STC - glad to see those 6 first half TDS are still haunting you.  Maybe you should worry a little less about what’s happening in Trojan country and more about how your Tigers went from being atop in sectional 31 to at least the 3rd best team!  

Need serious work- greenburgy, Rushville.  Hanging tough- batesville! Winning games they should- l'burg and fc. South dearborn- we'll I just don't know, leaning towards bad season. East central- DOMINATION!!!!! Spartans- probably out of wins. 

85 Trojans, 85 Trojans, 85 Trojans 1.2..3...

You must be upset cause your 85 Team didn't beat ST.

If you forgot, I can remind thee....In 1985, ST 28 - EC only had a "safety" (2)

Now we all have slept since that game indeed, but 85, Stink can tell you, he's not worried about EC. 

85 - It's Labor Day weekend and I am sure you have hit some Stoney Lights, but come on man, your comment about the Bullpups, maybe you are high. Since when did beating the Mardi Gras Invaders make anyone a sectional #31 contender? If that is the standard, then you are right.....but on Stink's drunkest night, he wouldn't type that line.

1985 Tigers, Forever - 1985 Trojans, Never

K9, K9, K9, 1.2..3...

The Dogs win a few games

and K9 speaks for the 1st time since 2020!!!!!!

The Old Gray Bearded Bulldog has the "O" rolling indeed....

But come on man, you have beat IC, Wigwam, and SD!

Go back to Hobo Hut for a nice dinner on this Monday

and have fun beating up on Flatbill Timberlake this week!

Whiskey's - FOREVER - Hobo Hut - NEVER (that is a lie....STC has crushed before)

1 hour ago, StinkTownClown said:

K9, K9, K9, 1.2..3...

The Dogs win a few games

and K9 speaks for the 1st time since 2020!!!!!!

The Old Gray Bearded Bulldog has the "O" rolling indeed....

But come on man, you have beat IC, Wigwam, and SD!

Go back to Hobo Hut for a nice dinner on this Monday

and have fun beating up on Flatbill Timberlake this week!

Whiskey's - FOREVER - Hobo Hut - NEVER (that is a lie....STC has crushed before)

Lol...Ol K9 hasn't been on the Grid scene in a while either, but this dog didn't say anything about anyone "rolling". If you ask me, the O has done pretty well in the ground attack, but the defense is the real strength of the 2023 Bulldogs. I will agree, we haven't beat anyone worth bragging about yet but I'll take a 3-0 start! The real test doesn't start until next week. The Flatbill Timberlakes (😂) should be singing to the JV Bulldogs midway through the 3rd quarter. I think I will take the Clown's advice and go slam a Ham and Cheese Hoagie from the Hut now!! ✌🏼

On 9/3/2023 at 3:04 PM, StinkTownClown said:

Now we all have slept since that game indeed, but 85, Stink can tell you, he's not worried about EC. 

85 - It's Labor Day weekend and I am sure you have hit some Stoney Lights, but come on man, your comment about the Bullpups, maybe you are high. Since when did beating the Mardi Gras Invaders make anyone a sectional #31 contender? If that is the standard, then you are right.....but on Stink's drunkest night, he wouldn't type that line.

Jason Guard and Chris Green

• Like 1

On 9/3/2023 at 3:04 PM, StinkTownClown said:

In StinkTownClown and Lawrenceburg's plight,

East Central football shines so bright,

Three decades gone, a streak so great,

Since '85, the Trojans dominate.

With thirty wins, their triumphs clear,

The Tigers' hopes they did severe,

Just five for them, a small lament,

East Central's might, they couldn't prevent.

An average score of thirty-two to ten,

For East Central, victory once again,

In the football field, they reign supreme,

A thirty-year reign, a triumphant dream.

And during that time, it's important to know,

East Central boasts three crowns with a radiant glow,

State Championships earned, a remarkable feat,

While Lawrenceburg's tally remains incomplete.