Can he be our savior?

Can we change this behavior?

Lots of questions to answer for our Tiger faithful

However, winning a sectional has been a Tiger staple

Bunches of points, Batesville's defense should get cozy

Because it will be the Tigers once again raising a trophy

At Connie's, this weekend, Speedhawk will make his home

Because for the 3rd time in 7 years, WE WANT DOME

I figured I would come take a look at what kind of smack is being talked this week.

I have been pulling for the pups since I found out the old gray Z man was gonna be in blue and white, but I'm not so sure about this one. Stinktown has consistently gotten better every week, and now they are healthy. The pups have been consistently inconsistent in what they are doing offensively, especially in the last 4-5 weeks. Is Z still there, or did he ride off into the sunset? The pups have some really good players, but so do the tiggers. The tiggers are very well coached and have a proven track record in the playoffs, something the pups haven't had since Coach H took to the rocking chair. This one has the makings of a showdown and will most likely serve as the sectional 31 championship. Good luck to both teams. 

Big match up at the dawgpound!! Who wants it more? Lawrenceburg looks ready to roll to me. But don't hate on them Dawgs, they've played tough all year. I'm going with the tigers. But in a tight game. Good luck to both!! Indian creek at fc, could be a tight game if fc plays with some physically. Like last week. I believe fc will come out with some fire and turn their season around!! Fc 28 creek 22!! Good luck 👍 

Ahh, the week we've all been waiting for! Maybe one of the biggest games in the State this week. The Dogs are getting no respect from AP, Coaches, Sagarin, and now the GID. I love it that so many people are writing them off. 

Stinktown will come ready to play, I don't doubt that, but these Dogs are built different and ready to put away all doubt! I don't think it will be as close as some believe, even with Bighaus. Dogs take it by two scores and roll on to Sectional Championship game....whoever that may be. 

We'll see ya soon....we'll see ya real soon!

2 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

Ahh, the week we've all been waiting for! Maybe one of the biggest games in the State this week. The Dogs are getting no respect from AP, Coaches, Sagarin, and now the GID. I love it that so many people are writing them off. 

Stinktown will come ready to play, I don't doubt that, but these Dogs are built different and ready to put away all doubt! I don't think it will be as close as some believe, even with Bighaus. Dogs take it by two scores and roll on to Sectional Championship game....whoever that may be. 

We'll see ya soon....we'll see ya real soon!

Sagarin isn't giving The Dogs respect? That is absolute nonsense. 🤣 By what mechanism do you propose the Sagarin is shortchanging the Dogs from Casket Town?

If one of these teams isn't getting "credit" from the Sagarin it is the Tigers, because the Sagarin ignores out of state games and doesn't know about all the early season injuries to key personnel for the Tigers.

Second, I will bet you a barrel of Tiger BL or $ equilavent that the Dogs don't win by two scores. Lord!

You must have been at Tuba's when you made that post.

9 hours ago, TheLip2 said:

Sagarin isn't giving The Dogs respect? That is absolute nonsense. 🤣 By what mechanism do you propose the Sagarin is shortchanging the Dogs from Casket Town?

If one of these teams isn't getting "credit" from the Sagarin it is the Tigers, because the Sagarin ignores out of state games and doesn't know about all the early season injuries to key personnel for the Tigers.

Second, I will bet you a barrel of Tiger BL or $ equilavent that the Dogs don't win by two scores. Lord!

You must have been at Tuba's when you made that post.

Ok "Lip".  Batesville has a better overall record, beat Lawrenceburg in the head to head, and plays virtually the same schedule yet Lawrenceburg jumped to 5th this week? They beat a team that doesn't play a 3A team until Sectional! 

Good news "Lip", in less than 12 hours we are gonna find out! 

9 hours ago, TheLip2 said:

I think you answered your own question...Taylor (OH) vs Indian Creek....Sag only factors IC. 

Though "respect" prolly isn't the best word to use when comparing the result of statistical calculations...it certainly is a good metaphor, in this case.

Lip2. Lip2 Good to see you're alive!

Lip2 is right, sometimes sagarin numbers don't jive.

Like when them dawgz were driving, and knelt on the five!

Victory margin of 10 instead of three.

Them dawgz would be ahead in the sagarin you'd see.

Rankings and rankings, C3 don't care.

In just a few hours they meet, to settle the affair.

When the lights go out and the game is complete.

It'll be BULLDOG BLs, what a delightful treat!

The Sherman ........FOREVER!    Boogie Nights......NEVER

38 minutes ago, CountryClubCowboy3 said:

That’s just good coaching. I officiated a game where a highly regarded coach decided a 6 pt. victory over a winless opponent was not good enough, and scored a TD with less than a minute remaining to go up by 13, instead of kneeling it out. Subsequent kickoff returned for a TD, followed by recovered onside kick and completed Hail Mary for the TD that won it. Turned a 6 pt. victory into a 1 pt. loss. It happens.

31 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

We are only a few hours away before the Tigers put those Dawgs to sleep!

Vacaville Logo

Looks like the STC and his posse are already parading through Bville.  Just passed them on Mulberry headed for Columbus Ave.  Bulldog folk are lining the streets just to get a look at these clowns.  

The Flying Pie: Here Comes The Clown Car

Stinky, Stinky, Stinky X, Y, to the Z; you know you can't handle K9 AND Triple C.

We beat you in the Pit, now we're gonna beat you in the Pound. We'll beat you through the air, and we'll beat you on the ground. 

You have Bighaus back, but no difference shall it make. When the Dogs D is bearing down, his knees will start to shake.

There will be no place to run, and there will be no place to hide. By the time the game his over, his big head will be fried.

I hear little Tiger Rats have sent some taunting texts. When they should have been preparing for what was coming next.

In just a few short hours, only one of us shall remain. And the Dogs we will be celebrating with that crazy cat Tre....

Good times on the GID indeed...

Tonights games should be close. Will be a great game between L-Burg and Batesville. I expect a low-scoring affair. Both teams will try to out-bully the other IMO. Both have great size. Turnovers will be the key to victory in Batesville tonight.

Creek vs FC.... The wildcats are the underdogs again. Let's see if they can pull off the upset tonight. They controlled the clock last week and played great defense. Saw they had a few dudes back from the IR as well. Hopefully we get to see two EIAC teams in Sectional 31 next Friday. 

Good luck to all teams this evening!

• Like 1

Well, here we go....

just under 4-hours till the big one in the south-east.  

STC and the crew are trollin the mean streets of casketville.  The rivercats are feeling strong and talking smack...and they should cuz they are all in on the Gplan that K and the staff laid out.  Big-house will keep the dawggies runnin sideline to sideline to wear them down.  Will the K-plan put them in the championship game?

K9 & C3 have big tab open at Tubas with an open invite to the crew after the game.  Big U and the gray have TroyDawgz bursting with confidence after the W last month and a strong season to date, but they also have the Dawgz barkin mad about not getting the respect they deserve. Super J is an elite athlete, he'll look to make plays with his legs and his arm. Do the DawgZ maul the cats?

As of now the weather looks like a no-factor so both teams play-books are a full go.

I'ma headed out here shortly.... C3...I hope you saved me seat cuz i'm headed to Tubas. Tonights dinner....Tenderloin sammy, tots, a side of pepper cheese cubes, and several buffalo trace dbls served neat. 

I'm going with the DawgZ by 12+

Good luck and good health to both teams.

9 hours ago, CountryClubCowboy3 said:

Lip2. Lip2 Good to see you're alive!

Lip2 is right, sometimes sagarin numbers don't jive.

Them dawgz would be ahead in the sagarin you'd see.

Rankings and rankings, C3 don't care.

In just a few hours they meet, to settle the affair.

When the lights go out and the game is complete.

It'll be BULLDOG BLs, what a delightful treat!

The Sherman ........FOREVER!    Boogie Nights......NEVER

The Sagarin is an excellent predictor. People who question it and think it plays favorites are people that tend to ignore data, don't understand how the Sagarin works, and are driven by "feelings" instead of facts.

Smart people can adjust the Sagarin mentally for what it doesn't "know." In this case, when you add in the factors the model can't account for (missing players, added players, and a whole host of other variables) the needle moves more toward The Burg.

Tigers by 7.

Congratulations to the Tigers on another good season.

Congratulations to the Bulldogs on a big win.

Now, I seen some crazy things and puzzling calls (or lack there of) happen in HS football. But this is not the NCAA or NFL with re-play, and the refs do the best possible job they can....so I'll just leave it right there. 

1 hour ago, troyfan said:

Congratulations to the Tigers on another good season.

Congratulations to the Bulldogs on a big win.

Now, I seen some crazy things and puzzling calls (or lack there of) happen in HS football. But this is not the NCAA or NFL with re-play, and the refs do the best possible job they can....so I'll just leave it right there. 

I was watching the video stream. I had to rewind several times because I didn't understand what was happening and questioned whether I just saw what I thought I saw. 

15 hours ago, TheLip2 said:

I was watching the video stream. I had to rewind several times because I didn't understand what was happening and questioned whether I just saw what I thought I saw. 

No comment...on above.

I watched the replay today and you have to admit...the dogs we're more physical and made plays when they needed them most. I know the Lburg crew doesn't want to hear that right now, but IMO that was the case.