Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Snider 2023

8 minutes ago, psaboy said:

So, with the 2023 season done, I'm thinking about the D starting players coming back next year. Logan, Blakey is all I come up with, are there more?

Not sure, but I would have to think Logan is somewhere on the offensive side of the ball. That guy is dynamic

4 minutes ago, Komets2727 said:

Not sure, but I would have to think Logan is somewhere on the offensive side of the ball. That guy is dynamic

Yea, I'm sure he would be good on the O side as well. D wins games though, so hope he stays on that side as well !! Going to need that in 6A

Edited by psaboy

25 minutes ago, psaboy said:

So, with the 2023 season done, I'm thinking about the D starting players coming back next year. Logan, Blakey is all I come up with, are there more?

Landen Fry #44. He's a beast at LB. Jamarion Kolagbodi #20, good defensive back. Defense should be pretty solid along with Logan and Blakely. 

• Like 1

No days off huh..? Can we at least wait until Monday b4 6a talk? The sophomore n junior class will not leave the cupboard bare..sf always bites Snider at inopportune times..never back to back or chance at a 3 peat..always ss loss..state title..sf regional loss x2 then back to 5a..the team that could compete in 6a graduates n their returning comrades are blessed with reaping the benefits of being sf into 6a..any program that wins 5a n then 6a will go down in history..cathedral seems to be the front runner for this feat..at least Snider is a distant second..

50 minutes ago, Justasportsfan said:

No days off huh..? Can we at least wait until Monday b4 6a talk? The sophomore n junior class will not leave the cupboard bare..sf always bites Snider at inopportune times..never back to back or chance at a 3 peat..always ss loss..state title..sf regional loss x2 then back to 5a..the team that could compete in 6a graduates n their returning comrades are blessed with reaping the benefits of being sf into 6a..any program that wins 5a n then 6a will go down in history..cathedral seems to be the front runner for this feat..at least Snider is a distant second..

Just looking ahead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to Uriah Buchanan for winning the Euell Wilson award. That is given out ever year by the Journal Gazette for the outstanding SAC senior football player. The article also mentions per MaxPreps he was the 10th leading rusher last year in Indiana. I wonder if he played most of the games would he be the leading rusher? Not sure what his snap count was, but beating he was in and had his number called approx. 50% of the time. 

7 hours ago, psaboy said:

Congratulations to Uriah Buchanan for winning the Euell Wilson award. That is given out ever year by the Journal Gazette for the outstanding SAC senior football player. The article also mentions per MaxPreps he was the 10th leading rusher last year in Indiana. I wonder if he played most of the games would he be the leading rusher? Not sure what his snap count was, but beating he was in and had his number called approx. 50% of the time. 

I guess you'd have to compare his average per carry to those nine with more rushing yards than him. Either way, he's a darn good running back. He was late to the party being a backup his junior season, but the DII programs are taking notice currently. 

1 hour ago, BTF said:

I guess you'd have to compare his average per carry to those nine with more rushing yards than him. Either way, he's a darn good running back. He was late to the party being a backup his junior season, but the DII programs are taking notice currently. 

Yea, not sure where yards per carrier for backs can be found, but would be interesting. I though he may have FCS or DII talent, maybe even non P-5 FBS talent??