Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Week 2

15 minutes ago, Warriorfan said:

Image result for minnesota timberwolves

That's the Minnesota Timberwolves. Timberwolves is spelled using the British spelling. For example, they spell "defense" as "defence", "fries" as "chips", and "chips" as "crisps". Regular Wolfs are spelled differently than Timberwolves. Now I see your confusion. Is the Parke Heritage mascot actually Timberwolves and maybe they're shortened it to Wolves? 

1 minute ago, Tanka Jahari said:

I don't think you can. Anybody can photoshop "Wolfs" to "Wolves".

Look up Michigan City football  Oh by the way they are the Wolves as well,  You can google earth the field they play on (AMES Field)  take a look at the east end zone  but then again maybe aliens came down and repainted the field or the have control of all satellite images.  As entertaining as this has been, arguing with a fool like you does get old after a while.  Once you look at the Michigan City football field go ahead and offer to run up there and paint the field for them since you want it to be miss spelled as well.

5 minutes ago, Warriorfan said:

Look up Michigan City football  Oh by the way they are the Wolves as well,  You can google earth the field they play on (AMES Field)  take a look at the east end zone  but then again maybe aliens came down and repainted the field or the have control of all satellite images.  As entertaining as this has been, arguing with a fool like you does get old after a while.  Once you look at the Michigan City football field go ahead and offer to run up there and paint the field for them since you want it to be miss spelled as well.

Now you're just being ridiculous. Aliens?? Hopefully this experience has taught you to have all of your facts straight the next time you try to call someone out. 

I guess you've never stayed at a Great Wolfs Lodge. But I'm sure all of those indoor water parks are misspelled too. 

Child please...........

• Disdain 1

Just now, Tanka Jahari said:

Now you're just being ridiculous. Aliens?? Hopefully this experience has taught you to have all of your facts straight the next time you try to call someone out. 

I guess you've never stayed at a Great Wolfs Lodge. But I'm sure all of those indoor water parks are misspelled too. 

Child please...........

I guess your ridiculous antics keep you from admitting when you have been proven wrong and i should have know that with you lack of intellect you would not have a sense of humor either.  Have fun being ignorant.

4 minutes ago, Warriorfan said:

I guess your ridiculous antics keep you from admitting when you have been proven wrong and i should have know that with you lack of intellect you would not have a sense of humor either.  Have fun being ignorant.

Whatever. You can go kick Rox....oh wait I'm not from Rockville so I know how to spell. You can go kick Rocks. And learn to spell Wolfs please.

6 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

It's Great WOLF Lodge. https://www.greatwolf.com/

We must be talking about two different places.

• Disdain 1

9 minutes ago, Tanka Jahari said:

Whatever. You can go kick Rox....oh wait I'm not from Rockville so I know how to spell. You can go kick Rocks. And learn to spell Wolfs please.

We must be talking about two different places.

Yeah because there are so many Great Wolf lodge variations in America or anywhere in the world for that matter.  You must be a lonely sad little man.  I guess i keep re-posting because I feel sorry for you. 

1 minute ago, WWFan said:

It's a great place FYI....kiddos love it. Not that has anything to do with topic at hand. But as a 33 yr old child myself I have a blast every year.

I've been to a Great Bearves Lodge, but not a Great Wolf Lodge.

4 minutes ago, Warriorfan said:

Yeah because there are so many Great Wolf lodge variations in America or anywhere in the world for that matter.  You must be a lonely sad little man.  I guess i keep re-posting because I feel sorry for you. 

I think you keep re-posting because you can't admit when you're wrong.

• Disdain 1

5 minutes ago, Tanka Jahari said:

I've already proved you wrong multiple times, yet you still keep arguing. Save some face Bro

HOW?  you have proven nothing BRO   except that your an idiot    Look at the facts you started this crap by calling the Parke Heritage team the Wolfs  I showed you (PROVED)  they were not called the "WOLFS" then you change your argument to that of the people of rockville are spelling it wrong. Then when given proof that you could easily look up  you tell me i am photo shopping, WOW great comeback there.  All you have as you proof is YOU saying everyone else is wrong. So the people of the communities of Rockville, Marshall,Tangier, Michigan City and many other places that have the "WOLVES" as a mascot are spelling it wrong and you who cant even use your own evidence (Great WOLF lodge) correct are right.  I guess i must be missing something here but what exactly have you proven other that you are an idiot.  Do yourself a favor and stop pretending to navigate through a debate when you cant show any tangible evidence . Your word means nothing BRO

2 hours ago, Warriorfan said:

HOW?  you have proven nothing BRO   except that your an idiot    Look at the facts you started this crap by calling the Parke Heritage team the Wolfs  I showed you (PROVED)  they were not called the "WOLFS" then you change your argument to that of the people of rockville are spelling it wrong. Then when given proof that you could easily look up  you tell me i am photo shopping, WOW great comeback there.  All you have as you proof is YOU saying everyone else is wrong. So the people of the communities of Rockville, Marshall,Tangier, Michigan City and many other places that have the "WOLVES" as a mascot are spelling it wrong and you who cant even use your own evidence (Great WOLF lodge) correct are right.  I guess i must be missing something here but what exactly have you proven other that you are an idiot.  Do yourself a favor and stop pretending to navigate through a debate when you cant show any tangible evidence . Your word means nothing BRO

Learn to spell Wolfs correctly. So you can understand with your spelling issues: lern 2 spel Wolfs.

• Disdain 1

38 minutes ago, Tanka Jahari said:

Learn to spell Wolfs correctly. So you can understand with your spelling issues: lern 2 spel Wolfs.

You sir are an absolute idiot. Deflect all you want. You are flat out wrong. Only an idiot would think the plural form of a wolf is wolfs.   I feel sorry for you I truly do.  

9 hours ago, Tanka Jahari said:

I guess Wolfs barbeque in Evansville is wrong on their spelling too. https://www.wolfsbarbq.com/

I guess Wolfs Homemade Candies in the WRC's very own Attica is wrong on their spelling too. https://wolfschocolate.com/

I can look things up on the internet too. Just admit that you are wrong and I'll let it go. It's Parke Heritage Wolfs.

It's Wolf's barbecue in Evansville and Wolf's Homemade Candies in Attica. Singular possessive, not plural.

If you can look up things on the internet too, you might want to look at the company's homepage instead of just the url.

3 hours ago, Warriorfan said:

You sir are an absolute idiot. Deflect all you want. You are flat out wrong. Only an idiot would think the plural form of a wolf is wolfs.   I feel sorry for you I truly do.  

The real question is, do the Wolfs have an endzone camera?

• Like 1

Good luck to all of the WRC teams tonight! I won't personally be attending any games tonight because I'm taking my family to Great Wolfs Lodge for the weekend, but I will be in contact with a few local sources for updates on the games. I'm especially interested to see how the Wildcats do against the Falcons, and how the Wolfs do against the Trojans.

19 hours ago, Warriorfan said:

As a tangier resident myself, my nephew played at north vermillion so I'd rather not be affiliated with the "wolfs".. FLY HIGH FALCONS