Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Week 5 in the NIC

28 minutes ago, MarshallCounty said:

I didn't think Bremen would win easily. 

Hmmm, I don't feel like going back in the threads. But I'll take your word on it. Could of meshed you by accident with all the other haters lol. But Knox's Coach should be 35-15 in that conference with enrollment st 580ish? Other schools 200-300? 

1 minute ago, TurfToe said:

Hmmm, I don't feel like going back in the threads. But I'll take your word on it. Could of meshed you by accident with all the other haters lol. But Knox's Coach should be 35-15 in that conference with enrollment st 580ish? Other schools 200-300? 

Think you are definitely underestimating how good this years Knox team is.  Good defense and offense has put up some good numbers.   But their early schedule has definitely benefited them.    

6 minutes ago, MarshallCounty said:

Being a Glenn fan, you know what kind of program that was. They are better off now with him at the helm.  Hope your Falcolns make me eat crow.

Never said they weren't better off with him. I just stated that in that conference Knox should be dominate. A 2 loss season in that conference is a terrible season in my opinion for Knox. Unless they are playing a recruiting private school with 200 students. Knox should handle the majority of their conference. 

15 minutes ago, Mayo77 said:

Think you are definitely underestimating how good this years Knox team is.  Good defense and offense has put up some good numbers.   But their early schedule has definitely benefited them.    

I never underestimate anyone. I just call it as I see it. I'm sure Knox is a much improved team but you remove them and put another 580-600 enrollment school in their place and the results will be similar in every sport. Let them join the NIC and they would be heading into sectionals 2-7/3-6 (maybe 1 conference win). 

14 minutes ago, TurfToe said:

I never underestimate anyone. I just call it as I see it. I'm sure Knox is a much improved team but you remove them and put another 580-600 enrollment school in their place and the results will be similar in every sport. Let them join the NIC and they would be heading into sectionals 2-7/3-6 (maybe 1 conference win). 

I'm sure jimtown fans were saying same thing last year until Knox went there and beat them in sectionals.   

9 minutes ago, Mayo77 said:

I'm sure jimtown fans were saying same thing last year until Knox went there and beat them in sectionals.   

A decade ago maybe. Jimtown isn't the same it was in years past and it was 21-14 pretty fairly matched for two schools with equal enrollment. But what happened the following week 31-6 against Marian. 

56 minutes ago, TurfToe said:

A decade ago maybe. Jimtown isn't the same it was in years past and it was 21-14 pretty fairly matched for two schools with equal enrollment. But what happened the following week 31-6 against Marian. 

Not the same jimtown but you lost by 25 to them last week 😁      Good news find out in few hours who is right.    

3 hours ago, TurfToe said:

You've done a lot of bashing to a team/school that has done zero talking about the game. Heck, I don't even know if they have any fans on here besides Coach H.

Anyways, should be a good game and we'll see how it goes tonight. Hope all teams stay injury free!

9 minutes ago, littledog said:

You've done a lot of bashing to a team/school that has done zero talking about the game. Heck, I don't even know if they have any fans on here besides Coach H.

Anyways, should be a good game and we'll see how it goes tonight. Hope all teams stay injury free!

A little healthy banter and debating. No where near the bashing you read in be HNAC thread. NIC thread has gone soft. Lol

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TurfToe said:

Who has Knox played? No offense to the teams in the HNAC but Knox is double in size then most of those schools.  Culver? They have a bunch of Earth movers but absolutely no skill guys. Put it in the air and Culver is out matched from the opening kickoff. Winamac? They have like 20 kids in the entire program. Rochester? If #7 Played the first half of the game it would of been a completely different outcome and North Judson? Come on......Knox is benefiting from playing in an overall weak conference. Glenn has played played 3 top ranked teams in Boone Grove 4-0, Marian 4-0 and Jimtown who unfortunately had tough matchups the first few weeks.  If Glenn gets the offense rolling Glenn takes this one 28-14. I'll agree on your other predictions but Bremen/Clay will be low scoring. Clays speed sends Bremens QB scrambling all night. 

IMG_9188.PNG

How did that weak schedule that Knox plays work out for Glenn?   Knox played dominate defense and offense put points on board.  Nice win by redskins.  I liked Glenn's defense but just got wore out in 2nd half.  Great effort by those kids.  

• Like 1

What an incredible game last night at Mishawka, NP won 28-27. Mishawka controlled the ball for 75% of the game but NP capitalized on the few possessions they had. Chase Ketterer was amazing last night capping it off with a highlight TD run in the 4th qtr. I’m glad Mishawka is in 5a sectionals this year, wouldn’t want to have to face them again. The caveman QB has a bright future ahead of him, he was impressive for a sophomore 

Solid defense by Bremen against Clay. Held the Colonials to 63 yards and forced 6 turnovers. Now that the fun part of the season is over, the Lions have to grow up fast. The next 4 games are where they have to grow up fast. Marian, Washington, Jimtown, and CMA. Survive this gauntlet and come out for sectionals ready to compete.