Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The rout is on!

BTF

On 10/31/2019 at 6:26 PM, Temptation said:

You just better hope “luck” and weather is on Homestead’s side tomorrow night and they cover the 27.5 or you’re 0-2 in a 6 day span son.

Who cares about the 27.5 point spread I gave you. When it came down to betting money that would go to the GID, you disappeared. I made my donation on Wednesday. I tried to make a bet with you that would go toward something good. That was Monday. Remember? I offered 21...........you declined. Then I offered you 24................you declined and requested 27.5. I agreed.  You disappeared after I asked you "how much"..........................until tonight at 10pm when you sent me a personal message saying............."LOL". You get more use out of this forum than anyone. It wouldn't hurt you to make a donation of some kind. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, BTF said:

Who cares about the 27.5 point spread I gave you. When it came down to betting money that would go to the GID, you disappeared. I made my donation on Wednesday. I tried to make a bet with you that would go toward something good. That was Monday. Remember? I offered 21...........you declined. Then I offered you 24................you declined and requested 27.5. I agreed.  You disappeared after I asked you "how much"..........................until tonight at 10pm when you sent me a personal message saying............."LOL". You get more use out of this forum than anyone. It wouldn't hurt you to make a donation of some kind. 

0-2 this week;  man that 31 point beat down has you all frazzled.

I was donating tonight either way clown.  Only thing that varied was the amount, based on the result of the powerful SAC champion.  @Coach Nowlin can verify.

Hell, should’ve given you FIVE points.  You were the one that stated 27 and then you tried to privately negotiate 21 after the pairings were released and you saw the “location” of the game.

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, Temptation said:

0-2 this week;  man that 31 point beat down has you all frazzled.

I was donating tonight either way clown.  Only thing that varied was the amount, based on the result of the powerful SAC champion.  @Coach Nowlin can verify.

Hell, should’ve given you FIVE points.  You were the one that stated 27 and then you tried to privately negotiate 21 after the pairings were released and you saw the “location” of the game.

Lol, sounds like you are the one that's frazzled. Thanks for the laugh this morning. And I believe you. I'm sure you were really going to donate last night regardless 😀

3 hours ago, BTF said:

Lol, sounds like you are the one that's frazzled. Thanks for the laugh this morning. And I believe you. I'm sure you were really going to donate last night regardless 😀

Man, you’re such an easy target.

11 hours ago, BTF said:

Lol, really? That's your response? Clearly you've conceded. 

Call it what you want.  I own so much space in your head I should charge you rent.

Well here we are!  Other than a few rivalry games at the end of the season, I am calling this "Separation Weekend".  LSU and Bama, Iowa and Wisconsin, Penn State and Minnesota, and Baylor and TCU (yes, TCU).  I mention this game because Baylor is undefeated and TCU is at home.  I would not sleep on TCU.  Other than a road loss at Iowa State, they've been in every game.  It wasn't that long ago, they were really good.  I could see this as an upset this week.  Ohio State is playing Maryland so that should be a solid "W" for the Buckeyes.  Unless, they look ahead to Penn State and Michigan  they should win easily.  So after this weekend, there should be some separation at the top of the standings.   Clemson is about the only top 4 team that should coast into the National playoffs.  Georgia helped itself yesterday with their win over Florida.  Win out and get to the SEC title game and win that?  The Bulldogs could sneak in depending on what happens this weekend.  I think the LSU/Bama winner this weekend will make one of the top four spots in the playoff regardless whether they win the SEC title game.  If Georgia wins out, they will replace the loser in the top 4.  

Should be interesting to see how this thing shakes out.  Bama, as they most always do, rise to the occasion and find their way into the CFP.  I expect Clemson there as well, but then that’s where it gets interesting.  Penn State or Ohio State, maybe both, but it all depends on how their game goes.  I’m not really feeling Baylor nor Minnesota, which could open a door for Georgia, LSU, Oklahoma, or even Oregon.

Edited by Gipper
How the spirit moved me

I think Oklahoma gets left out first. Their loss to K State was as devastating to them as the Purdue loss last year was to Ohio State. While it was a close game, they still gave up 48 points. I am enjoying seeing it comedown to several scenarios this season though. It seems that since the playoff was introduced, two teams have shown they were a notch above the others. I don't really get that feeling this year. I am sticking with Ohio State though as the best team right now. It pains me to no end to say that, but they are THAT good. 

• Like 1