Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Center Grove travels to Warren Central

12 hours ago, WC80sTailback said:

My Memory says 1994, Do you have any proof? We did get turf in the 2000's but the press box was done in the 90's.

The 2002 Regional game was the last game played with the visitors on the now home side. The field was a nice lobster bisque that night. I remember walking on it. My word it was soupy.

2 hours ago, Cgalum2006 said:

Ok, unless I missed something, I thought Carson Steele was done for the year with a broken ankle? There was an indystar article about it and I hear that he was in uniform last weekend and was warming up???

Everybody was saying he was done for the year, and yes he was in uniform and was warming up. He is still walking around in a boot though.

5 hours ago, BDGiant93 said:

The 2002 Regional game was the last game played with the visitors on the now home side. The field was a nice lobster bisque that night. I remember walking on it. My word it was soupy.

Yes, it was My mistake I honestly thought it was built earlier than that but it was 2003. I remember years before that grass field used to be so nice it was like falling in cotton.

3 hours ago, Cgalum2006 said:

Ok, unless I missed something, I thought Carson Steele was done for the year with a broken ankle? There was an indystar article about it and I hear that he was in uniform last weekend and was warming up???

2nd opinion...

1 hour ago, Cgalum2006 said:

Lol so hes not playing, why would he dress then, you cant play when youre walking around in a boot.

Unless he’s wearing the boot for “precautionary measures”, I would assume they are dressing him to use him as a “threat”.

Edited by cg_holmeaid

8 hours ago, Grover said:

You caught us.  It's a great strategy.  Take your 4,000 yard rusher, park him all season, then bring him out in the regional championship game.  Pretty crafty, eh?

Oh I wasnt saying he was not hurt most the season. Just saying that the reports of him breaking his ankle before Pike were a bit exaggerated. 

It's all good though. Congrats and see u guys next august