Sign in to follow this  
Basementbias

Coach Two Different Sports @ Two Different Schools

Has anyone ever done this at the same time? Say coach football at school A and baseball at school B?

Not sure about high school, but I know of a CG coach that coached football and basketball at one middle school, and track at the other.

Edited by CGFan2017

I used to do jr. high basketball at one school and was an assistant football coach at a different school.

13 hours ago, Basementbias said:

Has anyone ever done this at the same time? Say coach football at school A and baseball at school B?

I can think of a couple from around the Region.  Football coach at Munster and baseball coach at Griffith.  Another was football at Kankakee Valley and basketball at Covenant Christian.

I coached HS baseball at one school and then worked as an IA and coached MS football at another. 

Very cool to see this happening. 

I used to coach track at one high school and football at a different high school.

The schools were both ok with it because the school where I was employed and coached track did not have football.

Assistant Football Coach at South Bend Washington and Assistant Boys Basketball Coach at Mishawaka.  And taught a completely different middle school.  This was back in 2005 & 2006. 

Clark Chambers was track coach at Huntington North and assistant football coach at Snider.

My first reporting gig out of college two decades ago, the head girls tennis coach at South Putnam was also the assistant girls basketball coach at Greencastle.