Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Schools Pausing or Cancelled the Fall

4 minutes ago, Plymouthfan91 said:

The 250 people include the players, coaches, administrators, workers, and fans.  So the teams would have to limit who came to the game to make room for everyone else.

That’s dumb. The people on the field shouldn’t count towards the stands, there should just be a rule to not have interaction. Even then, that’s still probably an extra 80-90 in the stands, could at least fit everyone else’s parents. 

33 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Two coaches tested positive. No football this week. 

Yeah. Sure looks like you hope you are wrong. 
New profile picture just for you stat boy. 😘 

Just now, Titan32 said:

As is expected.  These events are hardly news.

So a program thats gonna miss its scrimmage and probably first game is hardly news? 

8 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Yeah. Sure looks like you hope you are wrong. 
New profile picture just for you stat boy. 😘 

You need to re read what i said.. You clearly missed something. 

1 minute ago, TheStatGuy said:

So a program thats gonna miss its scrimmage and probably first game is hardly news? 

If a program misses a scrimmage/game because of two positive coaches or not...they are doing it wrong.

• Disdain 1

3 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

If a program misses a scrimmage/game because of two positive coaches or not...they are doing it wrong.

Ahh yes. 

Lets keep practicing after two coaches test positive with coaches and kids who were potentially exposed and creating more damage to our team and potentially miss more games. 

Yup. That's a real smart plan. 

4 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Ahh yes. 

Lets keep practicing after two coaches test positive with coaches and kids who were potentially exposed and creating more damage to our team and potentially miss more games. 

Yup. That's a real smart plan. 

The protocols are to identify who had contact without a mask and closer than 6 feet ....I believe it is for 15 minutes.  I have lots of experience with this stuff and although it is VERY contagious...it takes quite a bit more than being outside on the same football field with other people to contract it.  It would be totally irresponsible to shut this entire team down and most county health departments in that state would NOT recommend that.

Edited by Titan32
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Titan32 said:

The protocols are to identify who had contact without a mask and closer than 6 feet ....I believe it is for 15 minutes.  I have lots of experience with this stuff and although it is VERY contagious...it takes quite a bit more than being outside on the same football field with other people to contract it.  It would be totally irresponsible to shut this team down and most county health departments in that state would NOT recommend that.

Well uh, they aren't gonna have enough practices in for the scrimmage and unless they practiced last night won't have enough for the first game. 

11 minutes ago, Thor77 said:

I like that a lot more. It’s like there was actual research done about the logistics. 

Now because its seniors last year I think the tickets should allotted more towards that group BUT not excluding underclassmen parents like adam's did.   

6 minutes ago, Mayo77 said:

Now because its seniors last year I think the tickets should allotted more towards that group BUT not excluding underclassmen parents like adam's did.   

Does Adams plans bother you in anyway? Like in your personal life?

1 hour ago, Titan32 said:

Yes sir

1 hour ago, Titan32 said:

The protocols are to identify who had contact without a mask and closer than 6 feet ....I believe it is for 15 minutes.  I have lots of experience with this stuff and although it is VERY contagious...it takes quite a bit more than being outside on the same football field with other people to contract it.  It would be totally irresponsible to shut this entire team down and most county health departments in that state would NOT recommend that.

It’s like a story I heard today that many of the major league baseball players who are testing positive are chalking it up to quick trips to the store or Starbucks for a coffee, lol...

4 minutes ago, Howe said:

It is interesting to observe those who celebrate anyone who tests positive for the coronavirus and any spread of the virus. These people absolutely love it.

They seem to have that air of arrogance about it yet tell you it's the the worst thing to hit humanity.   

• Disdain 1

5 minutes ago, Howe said:

It is interesting to observe those who celebrate anyone who tests positive for the coronavirus and any spread of the virus. These people absolutely love it.

Who's celebrating? 

The I told you this would happen people anytime a teacher, player, or coach catches covid.  All of these teams and coaches must be doing a hell of a good job.   Look at the marlins and how careless they were.    Yet have you read anything about a indiana football team remotely coming close to what happened to marlins?  NOPE.     WHY???   Because the coaches, training staffs, and kids are doing great job and should be congratulated for it.    

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

You're delusional and suffering from Covid Derangement Syndrome.

Hardly.

You love to celebrate anyone who tests positive for the coronavirus and any spread of the virus. You also cheer against any medication which may help in the treatment. Your posting history on the subject supports this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Howe said:

You love to celebrate anyone who tests positive for the coronavirus and any spread of the virus. You also cheer against any medication which may help in the treatment. Your posting history on the subject supports this

Lies. Take it back to the OOB and stay there where you belong with your crackpot conspiracy theories.