Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Schools Pausing or Cancelled the Fall

25 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

That really worked out for Sweden. 

Are those schools gonna sign off? 

I thought you hated transferring for athletic reasons?

Well that’s a first....

3 minutes ago, Howe said:

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have submitted 10 times that amount of down votes to my reputation rating. It's what you do.

Nope, I haven't. Why are you lying about it? 

22 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Bush 41 signed NAFTA  in 1992 and when into effect in 1994... Open a book why don't you?

Became law on 1/1/94. Open a book why don’t ya?  

5 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Into law 12/1/94=Clinton. 

Nafta.jpg

Back row, left to right: Mexican President Carlos Salinas de Gortari, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, and Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney, at the initialing of the draft North American Free Trade Agreement in October 1992. In front are Mexican Secretary of Commerce and Industrial Development Jaime Serra Puche, United States Trade Representative Carla Hills, and Canadian Minister of International Trade Michael Wilson.

• Disdain 1

Ok....another one bites the dust. Having a topic or two regarding what is happening with schools opening and sports beginning is ok. The personal attacks are broing. Venturing off into the politics is for the OOB forum, not the football page. We are 10 days from scrimmages. 

• Thanks 3

AND ITS THE SAME GROUP EVERYTIME. 

Color me SHOCKED 

Maybe its time to see if @DK_Barons can figure out ways to restrict users to only certain portions of the website???   

Hmmmmmmm    

This concept is NOT that hard to follow folks.   We are getting dangerously close on putting about 5 accounts on MOD PREVIEW only......   which is sad to say about adults 

• Like 6