Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SIAC Week 2

Week 3

Memorial vs. Central (at North) ... Did Memorial just not want to give Central the added advantage of playing at home or are there other reasons for playing this game at North? To add to the confusion, Bosse is at Castle, so why is this game not being played at Enlow?

6 hours ago, hhpatriot04 said:

Week 3

Memorial vs. Central (at North) ... Did Memorial just not want to give Central the added advantage of playing at home or are there other reasons for playing this game at North? To add to the confusion, Bosse is at Castle, so why is this game not being played at Enlow?

I think there are uncompleted renovations at Enlow...not sure.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2020 at 2:37 AM, SEAL_63 said:

And it was...painful to watch at times, but exciting. I think I counted 8 or 9 turnovers between the two teams. Many, many penalties as well...even for this early in the season it was quite sloppy. 

Felt like VL played really well but couldn’t finish at the end of each half, which was when Reitz scored all of their points.

Very sloppy. 10 turnovers, 5 for each team. I think VL is good enough to be competitive in the SIAC. Looks like they have a solid defense at least. Reitz is better than what they are showing, as they are going through growing pains with a new system. They will need to speed that process up as the tough part of their schedule is approaching. Jasper and North loom large in the coming weeks.

Edited by Football Fanatic
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

Tearing the roof off the bleachers?.?.?

NEVER ... They have redone the bathrooms, concession area, and have stripped and refinished all of the concrete.  As well as replacing all of the aluminum bleachers on the home side.  Ran into some complications with the condition of the concrete during the process, but it will be ready for football week 4.

• Like 2