Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Inter-sectional games

Could be fun one day, but I've gotta stick to my guns of very limited travel right now:

6A--Brownsburg-Ft. Wayne Carroll

5A--New Palestine-Valparaiso

4A--East Noble-Jasper

3A--Heritage Hills-West Lafayette

2A--Andrean-Triton Central

1A-Central Catholic--South Adams

2 hours ago, Gipper said:

Could be fun one day, but I've gotta stick to my guns of very limited travel right now:

6A--Brownsburg-Ft. Wayne Carroll

5A--New Palestine-Valparaiso

4A--East Noble-Jasper

3A--Heritage Hills-West Lafayette

2A--Andrean-Triton Central

1A-Central Catholic--South Adams

This was last year's semi-state.  Depending on what happens in Adams County, it could be a repeat if there's a post-season tourney this season.

1 hour ago, foxbat said:

This was last year's semi-state.  Depending on what happens in Adams County, it could be a repeat if there's a post-season tourney this season.

It was the Regional game. They used to be sectional opponents until the realignment. Hoping it is an exact repeat of last season but a different semi state outcome!

2 minutes ago, Basementbias said:

It was the Regional game. They used to be sectional opponents until the realignment. Hoping it is an exact repeat of last season but a different semi state outcome!

I was actually thinking that LCC-AC was semi-state and that would likely put LCC-SA as a semi-state this year if it was different in that AC/SA regional.

1 minute ago, foxbat said:

I was actually thinking that LCC-AC was semi-state and that would likely put LCC-SA as a semi-state this year if it was different in that AC/SA regional.

Yeah I knew what you meant. Hoping the result is different either way if it is SA or AC. Would be good for our area to try and strengthen back up to the 90's & 00's for the conference.

1 hour ago, foxbat said:

I just took two from the poll that I know aren't exactly neigbhbors.

How does Tipton-Linton grab you?

23 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Sounds like a great game. A Pioneer-Linton rematch sounds good to me as well.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Gipper said:

That'd be an interesting match-up after a long trip.

Well it would be SA at this point to contend in our area. AC is not looking good at all and getting handled by 14 to Eastside. The 2 key losses from graduation are the glaring holes so far. SA is just steamrolling Cass at this point.

Hoping the AC injured player is going to be ok. He's been down for quite a while which is scary. Thought he was holding his helmet when he was first down. 😔

Edited by Basementbias

6 minutes ago, Basementbias said:

Well it would be SA at this point to contend in our area. AC is not looking good at all and getting handled by 14 to Eastside. The 2 key losses from graduation are the glaring holes so far. SA is just steamrolling Cass at this point.

Hoping the AC injured player is going to be ok. He's been down for quite a while which is scary. Thought he was holding his helmet when he was first down. 😔

Hope the injury is minor. I think AC is getting far more outta this matchup then SA is.... thou last yr.... vrs the Kings.... wouldve been a much better test for SA.   Advantage AC..... 

2 minutes ago, BendNotBreak said:

Hope the injury is minor. I think AC is getting far more outta this matchup then SA is.... thou last yr.... vrs the Kings.... wouldve been a much better test for SA.   Advantage AC..... 

Hope so as well but that was a very long delay and that's not a good sign from experience. Prayers to him that it is minor and a quick recovery!