Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

PAC Week 4

https://www.courierpress.com/story/sports/2020/09/10/big-physical-tucker-protects-allen-gibson-faces-boonville-showdown/5759096002/?fbclid=IwAR0OgBOaJdUNmQoqL4prOJvxB6xcaqIsFteAW9s0koWAp4tjtqtT-IwLZtY

finally some spotlight for one of the big men in the trenches! Lol. Seems like SW Indiana only spotlights the skill players in their player interviews 

58 minutes ago, Cappy said:

Game day! Almost as excited for the game as I am that I get off work early so I can make the long drive to Tell City and eat at the Pour Haus before the game.  I highly recommend it!!

Pour Haus is top notch....do NOT miss that drive!!

5 hours ago, sr1 said:

PAC fans if you enjoy this website please spend your $30 and become a Booster for the 2020-21 season. We are still a little over $1000 short of being able to pay the bills for the season. 

Can you guys update payment options?  My bank takes a week to put money in PayPal and I just refuse to use PayPal anymore or other payment things. 

would love to just have an option where I punch in my debit card 

On 9/9/2020 at 12:07 PM, GS Titan 78 said:

I'm appreciating the confidence in GS from some but I'm not that confident.  Our offense and defense has improved weekly but they have not impressed me either with a wow factor like years past.  Maybe I'm being to critical and my expectations were/are unrealistic.  I want nothing more than for us to come out and bust them in the mouth quick fast and in a hurry.  I will be on here and say I was wrong if we score 42 points against them and win big or by two scores.  I love the Titans and the program.      

Maybe its the fact that we didn’t put 60 on Forest Park or South Spencer to start the season.  Or that the fastest kid on the field only touched the ball once in a loss to Columbus (64 yard reception) and 3 times in the loss to Whiteland.  We have to get the ball in the hands of the playmakers for our offense to be dangerous.  Hopefully it starts happening soon.

2 hours ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

Can you guys update payment options?  My bank takes a week to put money in PayPal and I just refuse to use PayPal anymore or other payment things. 

would love to just have an option where I punch in my debit card 

At this time we don't have an option to just punch in the debit card. If you want you can send a check through the mail. Just click on snail mail and the address will pop up.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sr1 said:

At this time we don't have an option to just punch in the debit card. If you want you can send a check through the mail. Just click on snail mail and the address will pop up.

At the ripe old age of 25 I think I have written maybe 5 checks total in my life and only mailed 1 which was the earnest money to buy my house lol 

I guess you can say that donating to the grid is as important to me as buying a house because it’s the only time I’m going to mail a check 😂

stay tuned. I’ll get something sent over soon 

Edited by DumfriesYMCA

1 minute ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

At the ripe old age of 25 I think I have written maybe 5 checks total in my life and only mailed 1 which was the earnest money to buy my house lol 

I guess you can say that donating to grid is as important to me as buying a house because it’s the only time I’m going to mail a check 😂

stay tuned. I’ll get something sent over soon 

Thanks, every little bit helps.

5 minutes ago, sr1 said:

Owensboro Catholic Football kicks off tonight against (3-0) Mt. Vernon! The game will be live streamed on Facebook for FREE! The live stream will begin around 6:45 p.m. with the game kicking off at 7:00 p.m  Central Time.  https://www.facebook.com/OCathSN/

Do we have any Mt. Vernon fans that post on the board?

8 hours ago, Titan32 said:

Pour Haus is top notch....do NOT miss that drive!!

Pour Haus closed due to COVID till Tuesday, had to try The Post. Was solid!

8 hours ago, GS Titan 78 said:

Good luck tonight Cappy!  That is a long drive for sure.  

Thanks, good luck as well!
Real long drive tonight had to cut thru Evansville, lots of construction.

20 minutes ago, Mockstangboyz said:

Mockobee is over 200 yds in the first half.

21-22 gibson

I tell ya.  With how this game is going. I hope neither team finds a replacement for week 9! 

this is one heckuva ball club you guys have!...would benefit both teams having a quality opponent right before playoffs 

29-21 half. 

i wish there were stats on digital scout to look at

2 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

I tell ya.  With how this game is going. I hope neither team finds a replacement for week 9! 

this is one heckuva ball club you guys have!...would benefit both teams having a quality opponent right before playoffs 

29-21 half. 

i wish there were stats on digital scout to look at

Great game so far for sure. Southridge game we didn't have our o line or d line so alot of people haven't really seen Boonville. I'm hoping the 2nd half continues to be this pace. Its a shootout. 

26 minutes ago, Mockstangboyz said:

Heck of a game 

I hope we get to play you guys again week 9.  

If I was a coach in the PAC I would be struggling to choose who to vote for when it comes to PAC MVP. 

Between Brady and Mockobee I could see it going either way. 

Navy is getting one heckuva ball player

That young man is a stud.  Penalties killed Boonville.  I don't think I can go to sleep for a while.  That was a game you hate to see anyone lose.  Teams need a better answer than what we provided in stopping #5.  He's so impressive all I can say is wow.   It will not get any easier next week for GS.      

1 hour ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

I hope we get to play you guys again week 9.  

If I was a coach in the PAC I would be struggling to choose who to vote for when it comes to PAC MVP. 

Between Brady and Mockobee I could see it going either way. 

Navy is getting one heckuva ball player

Really?  I don't think there is any doubt.  Mockobee in a landslide.  Brady can play, obviously, but no doubt who the MVP of the PAC is at this point.

• Like 1