Oct. 24  vs. Penn State

Oct. 31  at Rutgers

Nov. 7 –  vs. Michigan

Nov. 14  at Michigan State

Nov. 21  at Ohio State

Nov. 28  vs. Maryland

Dec. 5  at Wisconsin

Dec. 12  vs. Purdue

Dec. 19  vs. team from Big Ten West that finishes in same position in standings. 

I think they will be lucky to get to 3 wins

7 hours ago, Staxawax said:

They were scheduled to play those 8 teams pre-covid.  How is this any different?

Theyve lost the 4 non con games they usually win to salvage their season.  IU will be hurt more than other teams by this all big ten schedule due to lack of depth.  The guantlet they have to go thru in the first month could decimate the roster.  Im leaning closer to 2 wins.  And Rutgers under Schiano is a toss up.  

3 hours ago, DT said:

Theyve lost the 4 non con games they usually win to salvage their season.  IU will be hurt more than other teams by this all big ten schedule due to lack of depth.  The guantlet they have to go thru in the first month could decimate the roster.  Im leaning closer to 2 wins.  And Rutgers under Schiano is a toss up.  

They have more depth than any IU team has had.  Playing the gauntlet early is a plus.  Rutgers and MD are wins.  MSU and PU are probable. PSU has escaped IU the last 2 years and will be looking ahead to OSU when they come to Bloomington.  4-5 or 5-4 is a likely scenario.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Staxawax said:

They have more depth than any IU team has had.  Playing the gauntlet early is a plus.  Rutgers and MD are wins.  MSU and PU are probable. PSU has escaped IU the last 2 years and will be looking ahead to OSU when they come to Bloomington.  4-5 or 5-4 is a likely scenario.

Ill buy you lunch if we get to 4 wins

The Hoosiers usually give Penn State and Michigan a good run for their money. For that matter, they have given OSU fits as well....not every year, but a good number of them recently. I would LOVE to see them get one or two of those games finally. I think they beat Rutgers, Michigan State, and Purdue. Who knows where that gets them in the rankings, but overall, the West is weak; not even close to the East, so whoever IU ends up playing that last game could be an additional win. 

I say IU gets 4 wins. Rutgers, Michigan State, Maryland, and Purdue. Penn State and Michigan at home are tough but I think IU could pull off a win against one of them. No chance on the road at Ohio State. On the road to Wisconsin is another tough one. Cold, maybe snowy weather in Wisconsin in December is a game that would heavily favor the Badgers and their run game. 

2 hours ago, Staxawax said:

Well, that will be easy.   Harry & Izzy's.  

Shrimp Cocktail

Ceasar Salad

French Onion Soup

Bone-in Filet

Shouldn't be more than $200 for both of us!

Does that include the tip?

Im just a hick from Da Region.  I thought we would go to Firehouse.  LOL

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, southend said:

So don’t beat around the bush. Say it! You think it’s a loss for Indiana. 

Toss up in my view.  And how often does IU win a road game in the BIG?

After last weeks win there is a glimmer of hope, that they take care of business in Jersey. 
the coach out there is pretty talented, good at adjusting, analyzing film, all the stuff pros do.  
Trap game for Indiana? 
what ever that means. 
A win out their will solidify in my mind ,that this is a legit contending team. A loss and we see how it goes the rest of the season. Regardless Indiana got some good pub from last weeks win.  

In my mind I ask, who had the bigger win and looked more impressive doing so? To me it is a no brainer, and not because I am an IU fan. ESPN CGD keeps saying Rutgers defense forced 7 turnovers. I call BS.....MSU could not take care of the ball. I will add there is no way that MSU is on par with PSU. 

As far as this game goes, the edge goes to IU. I am looking forward to see how they respond to a signature win. 

I wouldn't exactly count Rutgers and Maryland as automatic wins.   Rutgers beat up on Michigan State and last night Maryland beat Minnesota in OT.   Maryland was down at halftime and came back to tie the game. and won in overtime   IU has a tough task to get 4 or possibly 5 wins.   But I l believe this year's team can do it.   They showed a lot of guts in that Penn State game.   This year's team of Hoosiers is tough!  Maybe it is just one game but I like what I saw.  They should be overflowing with confidence after beating PS.  It was a REALLY good win for the program.  I felt really good for Allen and the team.   Hopefully that Covid crap stays away and doesn't mess with their season.

3 hours ago, Irishman said:

In my mind I ask, who had the bigger win and looked more impressive doing so? To me it is a no brainer, and not because I am an IU fan. ESPN CGD keeps saying Rutgers defense forced 7 turnovers. I call BS.....MSU could not take care of the ball. I will add there is no way that MSU is on par with PSU. 

As far as this game goes, the edge goes to IU. I am looking forward to see how they respond to a signature win. 

I can’t disagree with you more on the premise of who had the bigger win for their programs. 
with out looking, how many BIG games had Rutgers won in the last few years?

Indiana might be more talented

and they should win

But winning a big 10 game was huge for Rutgers

Check with the record players see if they think they can be in Indiana

Check with the Rutgers players and ask them if they can beat Indiana

48 minutes ago, southend said:

I can’t disagree with you more on the premise of who had the bigger win for their programs. 
with out looking, how many BIG games had Rutgers won in the last few years?

Indiana might be more talented

and they should win

But winning a big 10 game was huge for Rutgers

Check with the record players see if they think they can be in Indiana

Check with the Rutgers players and ask them if they can beat Indiana

What?