Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Is Tipton for real?

2 hours ago, Maynard111 said:

On the sticks.
Too slow for the box, can't count high enough to be the clip man.

I was watchin'... too slow on that Lapel 45 yard run with 4 mins left in 3rd and their hurry up offense.... sticks weren't in the ground when they ran next play AND refs clearly placed ball on 22 and sticks were on 23. Come on man !

• Haha 4

That was a good game.  Lapel's offense just seemed to struggle with penalties and D/D.  THree times inside the 20 and no pts.  Tipton had their running game going and there wasn't any answer for the short pass game.  Lapel kicked squibbed their kickoffs a llot too, must not have wanted to kick deep.  That gave Tipton the ball near midfield a lot.  On to somewhere else next week.

26 minutes ago, gopher2 said:

That was a good game.  Lapel's offense just seemed to struggle with penalties and D/D.  THree times inside the 20 and no pts.  Tipton had their running game going and there wasn't any answer for the short pass game.  Lapel kicked squibbed their kickoffs a llot too, must not have wanted to kick deep.  That gave Tipton the ball near midfield a lot.  On to somewhere else next week.

Thanks for coming, hope you had a good time.

1 hour ago, dazed and confused said:

I was watchin'... too slow on that Lapel 45 yard run with 4 mins left in 3rd and their hurry up offense.... sticks weren't in the ground when they ran next play AND refs clearly placed ball on 22 and sticks were on 23. Come on man !

Fred was slowing us down.

19 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

I’d only hover at Casey’s I swear to God I would!

Is that kind of like "going to Denny's?"  No one ever goes to Denny's; they just end up at Denny's.

• Haha 3