• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Open Club  ·  47 members  ·  Free

OOB v2.0

The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

swordfish

1 hour ago, temptation said:

Is ANYONE still defending this guy?

Serious question.

Too many high level D’s saying no to 24, and they’re not saying it behind closed doors, in my opinion virtually zero chance he’s the nominee. 
I read an interesting article the other day, Biden’s 24 run is based on whether Trump runs or not. In his mind I believe he honestly isn’t in his comfort zone, I think he has reservations about running, but he believes he’s the only person who can beat Trump. This will ultimately play out with his handlers, they don’t want to give up power, but they may not have a choice. And given the chance to hitch their trailer to a winner, they’ll flee like rats off a sinking ship. 
Regardless of your politics, if we take a look at the last year and a half, I think you have to agree it’s been a shit show. Joe Biden couldn’t lead a line of ants to a bowl of jello. But in an all out war to displace the Orange Man, half of the country were willing to destroy the country. And as far as the COVID response,  BOTH parties are to blame, it was a boondoggle from the beginning. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

BOTH parties are to blame

This is entirely the fault of the GOP. Trump was in the White House and the Red States fought mask mandates and distance learning. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/coronavirus-data/covid-death-rate?active[]=32&chart_type=map

Mississippi leads the way in COVID deaths per capita.

Utah made people pull into weigh stations to screen for COVID. 

Hawaii and Vermont are at the bottom, to no surprise. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

This is entirely the fault of the GOP. Trump was in the White House and the Red States fought mask mandates and distance learning. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/coronavirus-data/covid-death-rate?active[]=32&chart_type=map

Found the guy willing to go down with the ship.

I knew the 37 percent came from somewhere.

Edited by temptation
  • Like 1

Just now, temptation said:

Just stop.

No. I'm the only one calling out the BS by the GOP. 

Have you ever noticed that, since 1920,  for every major disaster in our country's history, there was a GOP President in charge? 

Great Depression? Hoover, GOP

9-11? GWB, GOP

Great Recession? GWB, GOP

COVID-19? Trump, GOP

It's like they, and the people who vote for them, plunge the country into chaos every time they are in charge. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

Have you ever noticed that, since 1920,  for every major disaster in our country's history, there was a GOP President in charge? 

9-11? GWB, GOP

COVID-19? Trump, GOP

It's like they, and the people who vote for them, plunge the country into chaos every time they are in charge. 

Thanks for the history lesson.  Has no bearing on the current president’s performance.

He has failed to unite the country, has failed to stomp out the virus and a countless list of other disasters too long to list.

Unbelievable the gall to blame all of the above failures on the previous guy HALFWAY through your term.

Pathetic honestly.

I want you to type with a straight face that you’d elect this guy to a second term in 2024 if he’s the nominee.

Edited by temptation

7 minutes ago, temptation said:

He has failed to unite the country

If this wasn't an expectation for Trump, it's not going to be an expectation for Biden. 

8 minutes ago, temptation said:

I want you to type with a straight face that you’d elect this guy to a second term in 2024 if he’s the nominee.

If it's Biden vs Trump in 2024, I choose Biden. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

We have a fair amount of data at this point, you might want to read up a little on how ineffective all this shit was, not to mention how destructive it was. No I’m not going post link, you’re a big boy at least you play on the internet. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Impartial_Observer said:

We have a fair amount of data at this point, you might want to read up a little on how ineffective all this shit was, not to mention how destructive it was. No I’m not going post link, you’re a big boy at least you play on the internet. 

The ends definitely don’t justify the means, particularly for those who are relatively healthy/under 60.

And don’t even get me started on kids.

Being cautious in the spring/summer/fall of 2020 was understandable at the time but from that point forward the only “science-based decisions” being made were those based in “political science.”

(And I fear it’s about to happen again…but will not have the outcome desired.)

Edited by temptation

3 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

9-11? GWB, GOP

COVID-19? Trump, GOP

Intellectually one of your lazier posts but what the hell I’ll pay along. 
Man steps foot on the moon, July 1969, Republican President. And if Elon is going to step foot in Mars, you better vote R!

47 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

FTFY. 

And killed by Nixon!

https://www.planetary.org/articles/1027-when-nixon-stopped-human-exploration

Excerpt from the article-

If he could have, Nixon likely would have ended Apollo flights then and there, but the image of quitting after a problem overrode that impulse. Nixon tried hard during 1971 to cancel Apollo 16 and 17, only to be talked out of that step by his advisors.

36 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Dude is your mind just a series of random non-connected thoughts.

And now we are at the final "comeback" that your fat-ass can muster. 

You, and the GOP, drove the country into the ground every time they held the Presidency in the 21st century, and one BIG time in the 20th. Your ballot is responsible for many of our nations woes, and it's provable. 

Suffer, prole. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Dude is your mind just a series of random non-connected thoughts.

1 hour ago, DanteEstonia said:

And now we are at the final "comeback" that your fat-ass can muster. 

You, and the GOP, drove the country into the ground every time they held the Presidency in the 21st century, and one BIG time in the 20th. Your ballot is responsible for many of our nations woes, and it's provable. 

Suffer, prole. 

Your honor the prosecution rests.

• Haha 1

As SF has been saying since January 2021 - Biden is the WH placeholder until January 2023 when President Harris gets to pick her VP.  And seriously - if anyone still thinks Biden (honestly) got the most votes of any President in history I've got some incredible land ownership opportunities in South Florida for you. 

FYI - The same cell phone tracking technology the government/media says is unreliable in 2000 Mules  https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-usa-mules/fact-check-does-2000-mules-provide-evidence-of-voter-fraud-in-the-2020-u-s-presidential-election-idUSL2N2XJ0OQ  is/has (quietly) been utilized by DHS and the ACLU is noticing......Works for DHS, but not for 2000 Mules......

https://www.aclu.org/news/privacy-technology/new-records-detail-dhs-purchase-and-use-of-vast-quantities-of-cell-phone-location-data

On 7/23/2022 at 11:10 AM, DanteEstonia said:

If it's Biden vs Trump in 2024, I choose Biden. 

I'll vote third party.  Or not vote for POTUS at all depending on who the third party candidates are.

Remember people, not voting is a valid choice.

Edited by Muda69

On 7/25/2022 at 10:02 AM, swordfish said:

As SF has been saying since January 2021 - Biden is the WH placeholder until January 2023 when President Harris gets to pick her VP.  And seriously - if anyone still thinks Biden (honestly) got the most votes of any President in history I've got some incredible land ownership opportunities in South Florida for you. 

FYI - The same cell phone tracking technology the government/media says is unreliable in 2000 Mules  https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-usa-mules/fact-check-does-2000-mules-provide-evidence-of-voter-fraud-in-the-2020-u-s-presidential-election-idUSL2N2XJ0OQ  is/has (quietly) been utilized by DHS and the ACLU is noticing......Works for DHS, but not for 2000 Mules......

https://www.aclu.org/news/privacy-technology/new-records-detail-dhs-purchase-and-use-of-vast-quantities-of-cell-phone-location-data

In 1989 former POTUS Ford predicts the 2023 event SF is expecting......?????  Anyone still doesn't think this has been the plan all along?  (I know, my tin foil hat is showing......)

re·ces·sion
/rəˈseSH(ə)n/

noun

1. 1.
    a period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters.
    "the country is in the depths of a recession"

https://apnews.com/article/inflation-biden-covid-health-521d7bf2d04f79744c39a1506b6da763

Facing a potentially grim report this week on the economy’s overall health, President Joe Biden wants to convince a skeptical public that the U.S. is not, in fact, heading into a recession.

The Commerce Department on Thursday will release new gross domestic product figures. Top forecasts such as the Atlanta Federal Reserve’s GDPNow are predicting that the figure will be negative for the second straight quarter — an informal signal that the country is stuck in a downturn.

The White House is disputing that benchmark, but it will likely otherwise prove political chum for Republicans in an election year.

“Two negative quarters of GDP growth is not the technical definition of recession,” National Economic adviser Brian Deese insisted during Tuesday’s White House press briefing. He added that “the most important question economically is, whether working people, and middle class families, have more breathing room.”

IDK - What do you think?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, swordfish said:
re·ces·sion
/rəˈseSH(ə)n/

noun

1. 1.
    a period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters.

https://apnews.com/article/inflation-biden-covid-health-521d7bf2d04f79744c39a1506b6da763

Facing a potentially grim report this week on the economy’s overall health, President Joe Biden wants to convince a skeptical public that the U.S. is not, in fact, heading into a recession.

The Commerce Department on Thursday will release new gross domestic product figures. Top forecasts such as the Atlanta Federal Reserve’s GDPNow are predicting that the figure will be negative for the second straight quarter — an informal signal that the country is stuck in a downturn.

The White House is disputing that benchmark, but it will likely otherwise prove political chum for Republicans in an election year.

“Two negative quarters of GDP growth is not the technical definition of recession,” National Economic adviser Brian Deese insisted during Tuesday’s White House press briefing. He added that “the most important question economically is, whether working people, and middle class families, have more breathing room.”

IDK - What do you think?

These people think the American public are morons…and think social media reflects the pulse of the nation.

Rude awakening coming in 3+ months.

On 7/27/2022 at 9:22 AM, swordfish said:
re·ces·sion
/rəˈseSH(ə)n/

noun

1. 1.

IDK - What do you think?

A typical federal government ploy:  if the common definition of a word or phrase make you look bad then change the definition. The CDC did it with the word "vaccine" and now the Biden White House is doing with the word "recession".

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Muda69 said:

A typical federal government ploy:  if the common definition of a word or phrase make you look bad then change the definition. The CDC did it with the word "vaccine" and now the Biden White House is doing with the word "recession".

Don’t forget “woman.”

• Thanks 2