Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Questions about the new Elkhart High School

Guest DT

24 minutes ago, DT said:

What are you insinuating Daniel?

Insinuating nothing.  Stating a fact.  Some of the players look old.

The NC double A comment, immediately followed by the 🤣, should've had indicated I was joking.

Obviously you missed it, so there is my CRYSTAL clear explanation.

4 minutes ago, DE said:

Insinuating nothing.  Stating a fact.  Some of the players look old.

The NC double A comment, immediately followed by the 🤣, should've had indicated I was joking.

Obviously you missed it, so there is my CRYSTAL clear explanation.

I really enjoyed hearing your stories about the 90s battles with Ben Davis.  Its too bad LC was not in the DAC back then.  Must have been tough putting together a schedule while being an independent.  BD was very good back then and you guys played them very close in the first few games.  Quarterbacking those LC teams was quite an accomplishment.  Kudos to you 

5 hours ago, DT said:

I really enjoyed hearing your stories about the 90s battles with Ben Davis.  Its too bad LC was not in the DAC back then.  Must have been tough putting together a schedule while being an independent.  BD was very good back then and you guys played them very close in the first few games.  Quarterbacking those LC teams was quite an accomplishment.  Kudos to you 

Thank you.  We had a great group of guys and great coaches.

On 2/15/2021 at 9:44 PM, Gipper said:

Have Anderson and Muncie gotten any better?

They've consolidated because both communities are rapidly losing population and could no longer financially sustain multiple high schools. 

One could argue the consolidation's net benefit on athletics was limited as a number of Anderson Highland and Muncie South families transferred to other districts (Pendleton Heights ended up with a not insignificant number of Highland kids) rather than go to/play for what had been for decades a fierce rival. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, crimsonace1 said:

They've consolidated because both communities are rapidly losing population and could no longer financially sustain multiple high schools. 

One could argue the consolidation's net benefit on athletics was limited as a number of Anderson Highland and Muncie South families transferred to other districts (Pendleton Heights ended up with a not insignificant number of Highland kids) rather than go to/play for what had been for decades a fierce rival. 

thanks for the clarification.

On 2/15/2021 at 3:15 PM, Bobref said:

I think the only solution, albeit an imperfect one, is to convince coaches, players and parents of the virtues of playing multiple sports, through education.

"Play as many sports as you can for as long as you can."

--Dick Dullaghan

• Like 3