Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Reggie Glon

4 hours ago, XStar said:

That's interesting.  What was his reason for stepping down at Marian in 2017?  Maybe he just needed a break.  

I don’t know this for a fact, but I thought I heard he had some health issues. Don’t know if that was the reason he took a break for a while.

There was no health issues when he stepped down in 2017.  He was ready for a change and has been looking at different opportunities since then.  He also wanted to be able to watch his youngest son play at Manchester.  His youngest just graduated.

I talked with Reggie yesterday and he is excited about this new challenge.  He has hit the ground running with his new program.  I for one am excited to see what Reggie does.  Good Luck Brother.

• Like 1

If i am not mistaken, Coach Glon was working on getting Ancicila College their 1st ever football team at the collegitate level.  they pulled the plug after his hard work last few years, sadly.   Wish him the best at his new gig, great guy in football and overall 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...