Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

MSC-PLAC 2022

Silver creek lead the entire game. Jennings County scored a TD with 55 seconds left to take the lead.

Silver creek drive down to the 2 with 14 seconds to go. A dragons player goes down. SC is out of timeouts. They are given a fourth timeout. SC scores a td to take the lead with 4 seconds to go.

SC kicks off. JC laterals all the way to the end zone where they fumble and SC recovers. SC wins 53-42

40 minutes ago, Cameojoe said:

Silver creek lead the entire game. Jennings County scored a TD with 55 seconds left to take the lead.

Silver creek drive down to the 2 with 14 seconds to go. A dragons player goes down. SC is out of timeouts. They are given a fourth timeout. SC scores a td to take the lead with 4 seconds to go.

SC kicks off. JC laterals all the way to the end zone where they fumble and SC recovers. SC wins 53-42

Dang. Crazy game!!!

18 minutes ago, JQWL said:

Week 11 Match-Ups:

North Posey at Paoli

Providence at West Washington

East Central at Silver Creek

Corydon at Southridge

Heritage Hills at Charlestown

Triton Central at Brownstown

It bad there is a shot this is final week? Haha

All right guys....here's the winning picks. I did the research, talked to the coaches, evaluated the rosters, and read DTs interviews. No stopping me this week

North Posey at Paoli- After running the flex all season Paoli comes out 5 wide and refuses to run the ball. Forcing North Posey to do the same. Its a firework show. Big 12 would be proud. Not a single run happens in this game and the rams pull it out in OT 70-69. 

Providence at West Washington- All 3 of Providence seniors are scared to death. They've never seen a grass field. They are scared to step on it. After Coach Lowery leaves the hose on all night Thursday only 1 team can handle it. WW leads 70-0 and only the final play JR QB Kenton Chase takes the ball and kicks in backwards in celebration giving Providence a safety. Final Score WW wins 70-2. 

East Central at Silver Creek- East Central comes in the favorite and plays like it. They literally leave the varsity behind and let the JV play. They didn't wanna risk an injury but the problem is Silver Creek started basketball prep. Neither team wants it. Silver Creek accidently makes a 63 yd FG. Wins 3-0.

Corydon at Southridge- After Corydon coaches watched the film they had a defensive revolution.....youre allowed to play 11 guys. They let 23 yr old senior LB Frank Smith play for first time and he completes the defense. Southridge can't handle it. He finishes with 20 tackles, 8 for loss, 4 sacks, 2 FF and 2 INTs returned for Tuddys. Corydon wins 14-0. 

Heritage Hills at Charlestown- Last year Charlestown sent an OL to Kentucky to battle in the SEC. Little did everyone know they stole his DNA and the clones are complete Wednesday. After a day of practice the new OL is ready and they run QB sneak all game. HH gets 3 possessions all game but on final play Charlestown gets the score and the 2 pt conversion. Charlestown wins 22-21. 

Triton Central at Brownstown- Reed May has been a legend. This night he adds to it. After all week in the lab studying film he comes up with ultimate game plan. He pays the refs. Triton Central racks up 230 yds of offense but 290 penalty yds on 31 accepted penalties. Luckily it's at Brownstown so the only Victim is the Triton Central bus on the way back that the players destroy. Brownstown wins 24-20. 

There it is. Clean sweep for our conferences. Appreciate the fun as always as alot may disappear for offseason. Ill be here attempting to keep up with the rumors and news. Be safe friday!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, WWFan said:

All right guys....here's the winning picks. I did the research, talked to the coaches, evaluated the rosters, and read DTs interviews. No stopping me this week

North Posey at Paoli- After running the flex all season Paoli comes out 5 wide and refuses to run the ball. Forcing North Posey to do the same. Its a firework show. Big 12 would be proud. Not a single run happens in this game and the rams pull it out in OT 70-69. 

Providence at West Washington- All 3 of Providence seniors are scared to death. They've never seen a grass field. They are scared to step on it. After Coach Lowery leaves the hose on all night Thursday only 1 team can handle it. WW leads 70-0 and only the final play JR QB Kenton Chase takes the ball and kicks in backwards in celebration giving Providence a safety. Final Score WW wins 70-2. 

East Central at Silver Creek- East Central comes in the favorite and plays like it. They literally leave the varsity behind and let the JV play. They didn't wanna risk an injury but the problem is Silver Creek started basketball prep. Neither team wants it. Silver Creek accidently makes a 63 yd FG. Wins 3-0.

Corydon at Southridge- After Corydon coaches watched the film they had a defensive revolution.....youre allowed to play 11 guys. They let 23 yr old senior LB Frank Smith play for first time and he completes the defense. Southridge can't handle it. He finishes with 20 tackles, 8 for loss, 4 sacks, 2 FF and 2 INTs returned for Tuddys. Corydon wins 14-0. 

Heritage Hills at Charlestown- Last year Charlestown sent an OL to Kentucky to battle in the SEC. Little did everyone know they stole his DNA and the clones are complete Wednesday. After a day of practice the new OL is ready and they run QB sneak all game. HH gets 3 possessions all game but on final play Charlestown gets the score and the 2 pt conversion. Charlestown wins 22-21. 

Triton Central at Brownstown- Reed May has been a legend. This night he adds to it. After all week in the lab studying film he comes up with ultimate game plan. He pays the refs. Triton Central racks up 230 yds of offense but 290 penalty yds on 31 accepted penalties. Luckily it's at Brownstown so the only Victim is the Triton Central bus on the way back that the players destroy. Brownstown wins 24-20. 

There it is. Clean sweep for our conferences. Appreciate the fun as always as alot may disappear for offseason. Ill be here attempting to keep up with the rumors and news. Be safe friday!!

I'd love to continue into basketball, but that might be a lot of work for someone. 😂

4 hours ago, salemalumpres said:

I have a hard time picking against my Senators.  Mind tells me I made the right pick, heart tells me no, and I hope I am wrong!!  Win or lose this team and coaches have had a great season and I am very proud of all of them.

Time for a name change. Salem is first thing I see and it throws me off. Haha. 

WW has moved ball well but lots of penalties. Trail 21-6 at half as Providence gets pick 6 with 30 secs left in half. WW gets ball first.