Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Open Club  ·  47 members  ·  Free

OOB v2.0

Trans Totalitarianism: Time For Moral Panic

Muda69

• 2 weeks later...

Unhappy at the finish line: California high school athlete gives big thumbs down after being pushed out of state finals by trans runner as parents clash with protestors - 'that is disgusting': https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12109103/California-high-school-athlete-gives-thumbs-4th-place-finish-trans-competitor-took-2nd.html

A high school athlete was seen giving a thumbs down on the medal podium after losing a shot at the state championships to a transgender athlete.

Adeline Johnson finished fourth in the 1600 meter race at the CIF-North Coast Section Meet of Champions, where Athena Ryan, a transgender female, came second.

Johnson, from Branson High School, can be seen waving at people in the crowd before giving a thumbs down during the medal presentation in Dublin, California on Saturday.

Ryan, from Sonoma Academy, along with the first and third place winners, will now move on to California Interscholastic Federation State Track & Field Championships next week.

Protestors were seen at the track meet with signs saying 'protect female sports' before they were removed from the stadium after a clash with security.

The video of Johnson's giving the thumbs down was posted by the Independent Council on Women's Sports. 

According to their Twitter bio, the group is a 'network of women athletes & our supporters advocating for female protected categories in sport.' 

The video incorrectly referred to Ryan as a 'trans-identifying male' but pointed out Johnson's thumbs down response to her place. 

ICONS was not the only group to have their eye on the track meet in California at the weekend as another group that goes by 'Women Are Real' on social media also showed up at the meet to voice their opposition. 

The angry protesters held up a banner reading 'Protect Female Sports' and video posted on the Women Are Real Twitter account showed an altercation involving another woman who took issue with the banner. 

'That is f**kng disgusting,' the woman said. 'I find that f**king offensive.' 

Another video shows security removing the group from the premises. 

'They're kicking us out because we care about women and girls,' one protestor says. 

Ryan spoke with MileSplit after the race and did not seem bothered by the protests.

In her second place finish in the 1-mile race, she recorded a time of 4:55.91. 

'I wasn't expecting that. I dropped like 17 seconds on my season's best in the past two weeks,' Ryan said in an interview after the race. 

'After last weekend, I didn't think I could run low 5s again. I was just coming here trying to break 5 – just glad I finished it out.' 

Before her second place finish at the qualifier for state championships, she had placed sixth in the 1,600-meter preliminary race. 

The California Interscholastic Federation follows 'Gender Identity Participation' rules first implemented in 2013. 

'All students should have the opportunity to participate in CIF athletics and/or activities in a manner that is consistent with their gender identity,' the rules read.

'Athletes will participate in programs consistent with their gender identity or the gender most consistently expressed,' the guide continues. 

The rules also state that once a student has been granted eligibility, they do not need to be renewed every school year. 

The transgender athlete's win has since sparked outrage online as the debate over transgender athletes in girl's sports rages.

In April, House Republicans passed a ban on transgender women and girls from competing in female school athletics. 

No Democrats joined their conservative counterparts in voting for the bill, which will not be taken up in the Senate.  

Republicans say the issue is about protecting women's rights while Democrats say it opens up a fresh salvo to attack trans kids who already face bullying in schools. 

'Anyone who claims to be a feminist or believe in what feminism was founded upon, should probably stand with us,' Rep. Beth Van Duyne, R-Texas, said in a news conference at the time. 

Those on the other side of the aisle disagreed vehemently with Republicans.  

'These kids are kids and should be able to play with their friends. This isn't about protecting women & girls, it's about attacking trans kids,' said Wisconsin Democratic Rep. Mark Pocan. 

This is madness.

11 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Unhappy at the finish line: California high school athlete gives big thumbs down after being pushed out of state finals by trans runner as parents clash with protestors - 'that is disgusting': https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12109103/California-high-school-athlete-gives-thumbs-4th-place-finish-trans-competitor-took-2nd.html

This is madness.

Zero doubt.

• 2 weeks later...

SF is thinking that all of the brands out there that have been planning "out of the closet" ad campaigns to cater to the LGBTQIA(or whatever else they choose to go by) crowd during "Pride Month" are now getting a true wake-up as to the stupidity of all this as brand after brand is being shunned.  

Here is a female "Pregnant Male" charade (which is scientifically impossible)......Yet, here we are.....A pregnant chick pretending to be a dude.

“Hey look, a pregnant woman with an elective mastectomy who can’t breastfeed her child because she’s cosplaying as a man,”

https://nypost.com/2023/06/02/fashion-magazine-cover-featuring-pregnant-transgender-man-logan-brown-sparks-outrage/

A topless pregnant transgender man featured on the cover of Glamour U.K.’s June issue ignited a fierce reaction from online critics Thursday.

Author Logan Brown, a 27-year-old who was born female but now identifies as a transgender man, posed as the cover star of British Glamour Magazine’s digital issue celebrating Pride Month in a painted-on suit, showcasing a large baby bump.

Brown unexpectedly became pregnant with partner Bailey J Mills, a non-binary drag performer in the U.K., while taking a break from testosterone treatments due to health reasons, the fashion magazine said.

The interview, conducted, by Glamour’s Chloe Laws two weeks before Brown gave birth to a daughter, details Brown’s “accidental” pregnancy experience as a transgender man.

In her introduction, Laws wrote that Brown and Mills were thrust into the spotlight after they were subjected to “rampant transphobia” from people online who repeatedly commented that “men can’t get pregnant” on Brown’s social media posts.

“I’ve been brought up in a very close-knit family, and so to bring a baby into the world in a queer relationship is the best feeling ever,” Brown said in the interview. “I feel like we’ll be able to love and appreciate each other, and my daughter will be able to grow up knowing that she’ll always be loved and accepted for whoever she is. And I think that’s a really important thing for her to be around.”

Brown, who is writing a children’s book called “My Daddy’s Belly: The Miracle of Male Birth,” described suffering from “really bad mental health” issues as a child.

After coming out as lesbian, Brown wanted to explore an “identity of being trans” and now identifies as queer.

Brown was on a break from testosterone treatments but had “this weird feeling” about the possibility of being pregnant.

“I took a pregnancy test and it was positive…it was like my whole world just stopped. That everything, all my manlihood that I’ve worked hard for, for so long, just completely felt like it was erased,” Brown said.

“It was really hard because how do you tell your partner, ‘Oh, I’m pregnant, but oh, I’m also your boyfriend as well,’” Brown added. “The reaction was mixed emotions for both of us.”

“I spent so much time feeling shame and being hard on myself until I thought, ‘You can enjoy this process or make it really difficult for yourself.’ I’m a pregnant man, and we’re very lucky, and I’m proud to do what we’re doing.”

Logan Brown poses as the cover star of British Glamour Magazine's digital issue celebrating Pride Month in a painted-on suit. Logan Brown poses as the cover star of British Glamour Magazine’s digital issue celebrating Pride Month in a painted-on suit. Glamour Magazine

Brown documented the pregnancy journey on a blog and social media.

The Glamour cover model told Laws about receiving support from the LGBTQ community, but not being surprised by the negative reaction online because “obviously, this is not a usual everyday thing.”

But, Brown declared, “We’re real living people. And at the end of the day, I am a trans pregnant man and I do exist. No matter what anyone says, I am literally living proof.”

The interview, and especially the images, ignited a strong reaction online, with some calling for Bud Light-style boycotts and others slamming the language of the interview, calling out phrases like “he gave birth.”

Former trans influencer and detransition activist Oli London tweeted, “Just when you thought Woke Companies could not sink any lower- Glamour UK magazine has featured this ‘pregnant man’ on the cover to kick off Pride Month. Time to BudLight @GlamourMagUK.” 

Breitbart reporter Wendell Husebo called the feature “an example of the West’s rapid decline.”

“So, a pregnant straight woman for @GlamourMagUK’s Pride month cover. That makes complete sense these days. Pride month has become a competition amongst trans panderers to see who can most completely lose the plot about what Pride was created to commemorate and celebrate,” gay rights activist Fred Sargeant tweeted.

Piers Morgan reacted, “Living proof of what? Logan’s a biological female who got pregnant, as hundreds of millions of biological females do each year… why are you presenting this as a man getting pregnant which is biologically impossible?” 

The U.K's Glamour site, glamourmagazine.co.uk, displays Logan Brown on their front homepage. The U.K’s Glamour site, glamourmagazine.co.uk, displays Logan Brown on its front homepage. Glamour Magazine

Author Helen Joyce responded, “Every single baby ever born was gestated within a woman’s body. But there’s only one way to get on the cover of a magazine for performing this everyday miracle.”

“Hey look, a pregnant woman with an elective mastectomy who can’t breastfeed her child because she’s cosplaying as a man,” conservative influencer Classically Abby wrote.

Sen. Josh Hawley’s, R-Mo., communications director Abigail Monroe tweeted out a photo of Brown’s forthcoming book.

“A biological woman is pregnant but thinks she’s a man and wrote this book. The elites and media clap like seals promoting it. Is no one brave enough to pause and say, ‘Wait. This is insane,” she wrote.

“To answer the question, ‘What is a woman?’ I think we first need to understand a woman can be a man who is no longer a woman but can get pregnant like a woman but is a man,” author Dr. Jebra Faushay tweeted sarcastically along with a Glamour U.K. TikTok video featuring Brown.

Deborah Joseph, GLAMOUR’s European Editorial Director said in a statement obtained by the Intercept, “When we first met Logan and heard his incredible story, we were blown away by his strength and courage. We knew he would be the perfect cover star for our June Pride issue, as a shining example of empowerment, inclusivity, and equality.

“Logan and his partner Bailey bringing their beautiful baby into the world is a story of love and acceptance;” Joseph added, “things that we are sadly often reminded that the world could use a little more of.”

The fashion magazine wrote in the introduction that the Pride issue focuses on “the allyship that exists between women (cisgender or not) and transgender people through our shared experiences – in particular pregnancy, healthcare, and childbirth – something that is not often talked about with regard to the transgender community.”

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

He/She/They is killing this!  Bravo Councilman Webb!!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/may/1/ryan-webb-delaware-county-indiana-councilman-mocks/

Republican Ryan Webb may look like a typical straight White male, but he wants the voters of Delaware County, Indiana, to know that he identifies as a lesbian woman of color.

The county councilman ruffled some feathers after announcing last month on Facebook that he has “decided to come out and finally feel comfortable announcing my true authentic self,” even though he hasn’t changed his appearance or conservative views in any way.

“It is with great relief that I announce to everyone that I identify as a woman and not just any woman but as a woman of color as well,” he said in the April 12 post. “I guess this would make me gay/lesbian as well, since I am attracted to women.

Indeed, Mr. Webb said he is happily married to his wife Brandy Webb, with whom he has six children.

“I am continuing to retain my preferred pronouns of he/him, and I am married to my beautiful wife Brandy,” Mr. Webb said Monday on Fox News Channel’s “Jesse Watters Primetime.” “She’s running for the Muncie City Council in tomorrow’s election.”

• Sad 1

"I had zero intention of trying to be vulgar or be profane in any way. I was simply living my joy and my truth and existing in my body," she said.

So he/she thinks nudity on the White House lawn is OK......And also thinks popping his/her tits out in public is nothing wrong.......

I get that a large percentage of the LGBTQ population just want to live their lives under the radar and I fully support them, but when you have the over-flamers like this person really pushing the envelope all the time and calling anyone who questions their public behavior a homo-hater, it's really tough to be a supporter.

Thankfully the WH Staff had the sense to ban this dude/chick for their inappropriate behavior......

https://au.news.yahoo.com/topless-photo-at-white-house-sparks-uproar-as-trans-model-banned-224125365.html

A model and social media influencer has reportedly been banned from the White House in the US after posting a video online which shows her posing topless moments after meeting President Joe Biden.

Rose Montoya, a trans model and activist, was among many who were invited to a Pride Party on the South Lawn on Saturday (local time) where the president gave a speech to mark Pride month. However her actions during the gathering have subsequently been slammed as "inappropriate and disrespectful" by the White House.

Following the event, the 27-year-old posted a video to Instagram that included her meeting with the president and First Lady Jill Biden. "It is an honour. Trans rights are human rights," she said posing alongside the US leader.

Trans model flashing breasts at White House with Joe Biden.

Trans model Rose Montoya banned from White House after flashing her breasts. Source: Instagram

The video then flashes to the influencer dancing in front of the iconic white building with two shirtless men as she cupped her bare breasts with her hands, covering her nipples as she danced.

The controversial move caught the attention of White House officials, NBC News reports, after heated backlash online.

White house slams 'disrespectful' act

In a statement overnight, a White House spokesperson told the US news channel that Montoya and the other people featured in her video would be banned from future events organised at the White House.

"This behaviour is inappropriate and disrespectful for any event at the White House. It is not reflective of the event we hosted to celebrate LGBTQI+ families or the other hundreds of guests who were in attendance," the spokesperson said. "Individuals in the video will not be invited to future events."

Model defends act of nudity

Montoya has since responded to the backlash and defended her display of nudity in another post on Instagram. She said flashing her breasts "is perfectly within the law of Washington, D.C".

While technically true, the White House is considered federal land where local D.C. laws do not universally apply.

"I had zero intention of trying to be vulgar or be profane in any way. I was simply living my joy and my truth and existing in my body," she said.

• Like 1

Whatever grotesqueries a restored President Trump might get up to in the White House, it will never be as degrading as sponsoring this filth:

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama  

The White House reacted to criticism by banning this man, Rose Montoya, but sorry, Biden owns this. Who did he think he was inviting, anyway, but people who revel in rubbing the noses of normies in their kink and depravity?

Far worse than that is what Biden’s government is doing to children. Look at this from a US Government guideline:

A three year old tells you that he is a girl — and the United States Government directs you to affirm him. That’s where we are. And:

Many schools are crawling with activists determined to corrupt children, and convince them to embrace their genderfluidity, via drag, trans, what have you — like this person:

Meanwhile, in the state of California, the state legislature is about to pass a bill making it easier to take a child away from his or her parents if the parents won’t affirm whatever gender the child claims to be (see the clip here — I link to it under the caption of the lead photo today). Here’s another state lawmaker advocating for the bill (video here😞

The certainty that this bill will pass, and that Gov. Gavin Newsom will sign it, has led one California state senator, through tears, to urge California families to run. “If you love your children,” he said, “need to flee California.”

Did you ever imagine it would come to this, in America? This is where LGBT radicalism has taken us: parents having to pack up and leave their homes to prevent the state from taking their children for the sake of castrating them, or cutting off their breasts. The LGBT activist groups and the Democratic Party support this!

And look, if you do make it to a safe, sane state, the federal government is planning to go after you in a different way. The Biden Administration is promising to take federal hospital funds away from any state where the people, through their elected representatives, choose not to enshrine gender ideology into law. Watch this clip; screenshot below:

The Democrats are holding the health care of everyone else hostage to sex changes for children! It is completely freaking insane. It ought to be criminal — but to Democrats, it’s progress (and Republicans like Paul Ryan don’t care). In Europe, which is usually more progressive than the US on sexual matters, countries are now turning away from transitioning minors, because it is proving harmful. Not Joe Biden’s America.

This is America. This is the America Joe Biden and the Democratic Party want, and are creating. Yeah, I think Donald Trump is corrupt, and half-crazy — but not as morally and intellectually corrupt, and as insane, as these Democratic normies.

So you tell me: which is crazier and more corrupt, Donald Trump’s brand of madness, or the brand that has taken over the entire Democratic Party, and the leadership of American institutions, including big business, media, academia, law, medicine, and the US military? It’s not even close, not to me.

If the Democrats and the Never Trumpers were serious about saving America from the scourge of Trumpism, they would dial back the LGBT radicalism. But they aren’t.

I don’t have a lot of confidence that Trump will stop this. But at least he won’t advocate it. That’s not much, but slowing down our national slide to destruction is the best we can hope for from our politics today. It’s a hell of a place to be in, isn’t it?

3 hours ago, Bobref said:

As @swordfish would say, “the enemy of my enemy is my friend.”

Soooo - Anytime anyone anywhere questions anything from the Homosexual community that makes them an enemy........?

Regardless - there are truly only 2 biological genders.......The rest (man-defined) are choices.......

52 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Soooo - Anytime anyone anywhere questions anything from the Homosexual community that makes them an enemy........?

Yes, an enemy of the various constituencies that make up what a lot of ignorant folks refer to generally as the “homosexual community.” The point in this context is that “Ts” have been lumped into the same category as “L’s,” “Gs,” and “Bs” by the bigots who fail to distinguish between them, and object to them all on basically the same [moral] grounds. All of the alphabet constituencies have, in certain situations, grouped themselves together to fight a common enemy.

10 hours ago, Bobref said:

Yes, an enemy of the various constituencies that make up what a lot of ignorant folks refer to generally as the “homosexual community.” The point in this context is that “Ts” have been lumped into the same category as “L’s,” “Gs,” and “Bs” by the bigots who fail to distinguish between them, and object to them all on basically the same [moral] grounds. All of the alphabet constituencies have, in certain situations, grouped themselves together to fight a common enemy.

Is the “enemy” common sense?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Bobref said:

The ISF (Ignorant SwordFish) doesn't object to anyone's sexual preference.  However, I was brought up under the scientific rule that there are 2 biological genders.  Just because an individual CHOOSES to dress a certain (flamboyant) way, identify their character in a certain way or is attracted to someone else outside of the ordinary male/female coupling doesn't mean they get to redefine genders - BTW, Sorry if the term "homosexual" offends you.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, swordfish said:

The ISF (Ignorant SwordFish) doesn't object to anyone's sexual preference.  However, I was brought up under the scientific rule that there are 2 biological genders.  Just because an individual CHOOSES to dress a certain (flamboyant) way, identify their character in a certain way or is attracted to someone else outside of the ordinary male/female coupling doesn't mean they get to redefine genders - BTW, Sorry if the term "homosexual" offends you.  

You mistake my meaning. I haven’t articulated a personal position on these issues. I was merely trying to explain my belief as to why transgenders, gays, lesbians, bi-sexuals, etc., find themselves allied with one another, when they each have their own separate issues. It’s the “common enemy” philosophy.

I don’t let terms “offend” me. They’re just words. 

4 hours ago, temptation said:

Is the “enemy” common sense?

I believe their perception of the “enemy” is not common sense, but bigotry, ignorance and prejudice.

So

2 hours ago, Bobref said:

I believe their perception of the “enemy” is not common sense, but bigotry, ignorance and prejudice.

So at what point does ISF's position (backed by decades of scientific proof) that there are only 2 genders make me an "enemy" (ie - a prejudiced, ignorant bigot) to the LGBTQ + -  constituencies? 

2 hours ago, Bobref said:

Good to know.

4 hours ago, Bobref said:

You mistake my meaning. I haven’t articulated a personal position on these issues. I was merely trying to explain my belief as to why transgenders, gays, lesbians, bi-sexuals, etc., find themselves allied with one another, when they each have their own separate issues. It’s the “common enemy” philosophy.

While we are at it, I believe that short, obese and bald people are also marginalized.

Got anymore room on that flag?

2 hours ago, swordfish said:

So at what point does ISF's position (backed by decades of scientific proof) that there are only 2 genders make me an "enemy" (ie - a prejudiced, ignorant bigot) to the LGBTQ + -  constituencies?

Are you sure? Took me a 10 sec. Google search to find this. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/sex-redefined-the-idea-of-2-sexes-is-overly-simplistic1/  There are many such articles in reputable scientific publications.

Problem is, many people don’t care about the science. They only use it when convenient to support their real ground of immorality.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Bobref said:

Are you sure? Took me a 10 sec. Google search to find this. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/sex-redefined-the-idea-of-2-sexes-is-overly-simplistic1/  There are many such articles in reputable scientific publications.

Problem is, many people don’t care about the science. They only use it when convenient to support their real ground of immorality.

It’s because many of the same folks who told us to “trust the science” during Covid are now in denial about biology, specifically the advantage biological males boast in athletic competition.

Eveeyone is some sort of victim of something in this day and age and the propaganda spewed by this administration, especially the press secretary, fans the flames.

Edited by temptation
  • Like 1

On 6/23/2023 at 1:28 PM, Bobref said:

So the previous teachings of chromosomes are now considered "overly simplistic"?  It's more complicated (biologically) than that?