Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SIAC Week 4

12 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

Going to be a interesting game, can the Tigers create some momentum? Or will Mater Dei will rain supreme?

It was good to see Leo dressed last night.  Hopefully he’ll be able to go next week.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens with the QB position.  Personally, I thought Fisher outplayed Ellspermann.  But you clearly lose the benefit of Caleb’s legs.  He made a couple nice plays on the ground.

4 minutes ago, MHSTigerFan said:

It was good to see Leo dressed last night.  Hopefully he’ll be able to go next week.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens with the QB position.  Personally, I thought Fisher outplayed Ellspermann.  But you clearly lose the benefit of Caleb’s legs.  He made a couple nice plays on the ground.

MD will probably play the guessing game all week on who will be the QB. But I’m sure they will be more concerned on Memorial’s run game with Rodes Back and the return of more key players from yesterday.

9 minutes ago, combthehair said:

I don’t think so. I think Reitz runs the table. And makes a deep run in the tournament. MD can put points on the board so that will probably be a fun shoot out. 

I like Reitz in the matchup, but there is something about these Huskies too. Then again, Reitz is definitely the team to beat right now, lots and lots of weapons

15 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

I like Reitz in the matchup, but there is something about these Huskies too. Then again, Reitz is definitely the team to beat right now, lots and lots of weapons

IMO Reitz's W over Lincoln looks more impressive than the W over Jasper at this point. Sounds as if Jasper was still without some key players. Sectional 24 will be interesting.

1 hour ago, tango said:

IMO Reitz's W over Lincoln looks more impressive than the W over Jasper at this point. Sounds as if Jasper was still without some key players. Sectional 24 will be interesting.

Took a look at both Vincennes games, definitely more impressive. VL is solid, tons of ball hawks on that team

7 hours ago, tango said:

VL is a bigger win than beating us. We are mid bottom of the SIAC and VL is a couple plays away from being at the top and having back to back wins over reitz and MD. 😮 

Although, the absolute drumming reitz gave us is impressive. 

5 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

Took a look at both Vincennes games, definitely more impressive. VL is solid, tons of ball hawks on that team

Ball hawks is the perfect term. That defense FLIES to the ball. 

7 hours ago, tango said:

Also. Even at full strength I don’t see us beating Reitz this year. But I hope we have our top db back and see Reitz in sectional. I’d like to see him matched up against Summers (I believe that’s his name). I think it would be fun to watch. 

It’s that time of the season again. The Catholic battle to see who’s been to church more this past year. I don’t like MD in a battle of the mascots, but i think they win by a TD or 2. Normally I will root for my Catholic brethren, but not this week. This week they are cake eaters once again. The only good things the east side of Evansville has ever produced are putt putt golf n games and lake sports and they managed to kill both of them off. They need to stick to soccer and eating grey poupon, and leave the real man sports to us ski lovin/God fearing westsiders

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Moonshiners said:

It’s that time of the season again. The Catholic battle to see who’s been to church more this past year. I don’t like MD in a battle of the mascots, but i think they win by a TD or 2. Normally I will root for my Catholic brethren, but not this week. This week they are cake eaters once again. The only good things the east side of Evansville has ever produced are putt putt golf n games and lake sports and they managed to kill both of them off. They need to stick to soccer and eating grey poupon, and leave the real man sports to us ski lovin/God fearing westsiders

Great analysis, but I prefer the ski to be left in my hands for safety measures 

• Like 1