Indianapolis Washington at Riley, 7 pm
Jimtown at Bremen ©, 7 pm
Knox at Glenn, 7:30 pm
Marian at Adams ©, 7 pm
Penn at Elkhart ©, 7 pm  A huge game at Rice Field
St. Joseph at New Prairie ©, 7:30 pm
Washington at Clay ©, 7 pm  Both teams 0-4
©conference game

Indy Washington vs Riley- don’t know anything about Washington but from what their schedule says I’ll take Riley by 20.

Jimtown vs Bremen- I’ll take the Jimmies by 19

Knox vs Glenn- Sounds like Russ is starting to get his players to by in to his style. Knox by 14

Marian vs Adams- The Knights didn’t seem to be that bad of a team when I saw them Friday. Haven’t seen Adams yet by I’ll take the Knights QB to have a big night and lead them to victory. Marian by 14

Penn at Elkhart- I think Penn goes in and takes care of business and has the the upper hand to a conference championship. Penn by 13

St Joe at New Prairie- the Cougars are going to have to start playing 4 qtrs of football or eventually it’s going to come back and bite them. I did like what they did in the second half of the Marian game when they rotated the RBs every few plays. Cougars by 27

Washington at Clay- Washington 

17 hours ago, ASJCPUMA said:

Indianapolis Washington at Riley - Riley - Washington results look exceptionally weak. 
Jimtown at Bremen - Jimtown - Do the lions have some magic left in the tank to pull this one out? my head says no. 
Knox at Glenn - Knox - battle between two historically subpar programs with headliner head coaches. Should be a fun one to keep an eye on. 
Marian at Adams - Marian - Still don't think Adams is there yet. Although I think this game is closer than I originally thought going into the season. 
Penn at Elkhart  - Penn - Game of the week. Schedule wise, Elkhart has had it pretty easy and Penn has had it pretty tough. I think that's the difference in this one. 
St. Joseph at New Prairie - NP - The cougars are going to have a disappointing game at some point this season (hopefully it doesn't come during sectionals). The cougars should roll in this one though, especially if STJ's DB is out for this game.  
Washington at Clay - Washington - I can't imagine Washington winning a football game. Although it's harder for me to imagine Clay winning a football game.

Wash/Clay- Does Clay break their 37 game conference losing streak this Friday? Both teams put of 6 points on Hammond Central. Clay has 20 PF this season and Washington has 12. Could Clay pull it off?
St Joseph/New Prairie- Whether or not New Prairie plays 4 quarters or not. The cougars take this one. St. Joe's on limp mode this week. Hearing rumors a few players are banged up including 4 star.
Penn/Elkhart- I think this game is decided by 6 points. I'll take Penn's D on this one.
Marian/Adams- Marian had problems containing Bremen's #9 on their deep passes. Adam's has a few more weapons and a mobile QB. Can Marian contain the speed this week. Adam's by 7
Knox/Glenn- Glenn knocked off Knox with a couple of long QB runs. Can the Glenn Offense control the game and field position? Defense will play solid but can Radke find the kink on the line and expose it with his linemen trades? Glenn's Defense 17-14
JImtown/Bremen- Bremen looked lost guarding grass defensively against Triton when they overloaded. Can they tighten up to stop the ground and pound game of Jimtown? Jimtown's aggressive defense over Bremen's I formation twins and Wild cat offense. Jimtown 28-7
Riley/IndyWash- The wild cats need to play 4 quarters of polished football to give them some momentum moving into the last half of the season. A major turn around year for the Wildcats and their new staff, as they have scored on the first possession of each game and have lead at halftime in all 4 games. Both losses the wildcats gave up the lead in the 4th quarter. Can they put it all together this week? Riley 48 Indy Wash 6
****This forum is too quiet****

2 hours ago, TurfToe20 said:
Wash/Clay- Does Clay break their 37 game conference losing streak this Friday? Both teams put of 6 points on Hammond Central. Clay has 20 PF this season and Washington has 12. Could Clay pull it off?
St Joseph/New Prairie- Whether or not New Prairie plays 4 quarters or not. The cougars take this one. St. Joe's on limp mode this week. Hearing rumors a few players are banged up including 4 star.
Penn/Elkhart- I think this game is decided by 6 points. I'll take Penn's D on this one.
Marian/Adams- Marian had problems containing Bremen's #9 on their deep passes. Adam's has a few more weapons and a mobile QB. Can Marian contain the speed this week. Adam's by 7
Knox/Glenn- Glenn knocked off Knox with a couple of long QB runs. Can the Glenn Offense control the game and field position? Defense will play solid but can Radke find the kink on the line and expose it with his linemen trades? Glenn's Defense 17-14
JImtown/Bremen- Bremen looked lost guarding grass defensively against Triton when they overloaded. Can they tighten up to stop the ground and pound game of Jimtown? Jimtown's aggressive defense over Bremen's I formation twins and Wild cat offense. Jimtown 28-7
Riley/IndyWash- The wild cats need to play 4 quarters of polished football to give them some momentum moving into the last half of the season. A major turn around year for the Wildcats and their new staff, as they have scored on the first possession of each game and have lead at halftime in all 4 games. Both losses the wildcats gave up the lead in the 4th quarter. Can they put it all together this week? Riley 48 Indy Wash 6
****This forum is too quiet****

Washington

New Prairie

Penn

Adams

Knox

Jimtown 49-7

Riley

On 9/10/2022 at 8:19 PM, ASJCPUMA said:
Friday, Sep. 16
Indianapolis Washington at Riley, 7 pm
Jimtown at Bremen ©, 7 pm
Knox at Glenn, 7:30 pm
Marian at Adams ©, 7 pm
Penn at Elkhart ©, 7 pm  A huge game at Rice Field
St. Joseph at New Prairie ©, 7:30 pm
Washington at Clay ©, 7 pm  Both teams 0-4
©conference game

Riley

Jimtown

Knox

Marian

Penn

NP

Washington

So any news to talk about last night?

NP had more penalties yardage against them in 2nd quarter than most teams have in an entire season. 

There's Gotta be something to talk about with Penn/Elkhart. Seemed like to good of a game to go silent after.

Clay I knew you were bad. But to be completely humiliated by one of the worse teams in the state....

2 hours ago, npcougar15 said:

So any news to talk about last night?

NP had more penalties yardage against them in 2nd quarter than most teams have in an entire season. 

There's Gotta be something to talk about with Penn/Elkhart. Seemed like to good of a game to go silent after.

Clay I knew you were bad. But to be completely humiliated by one of the worse teams in the state....

Seems every time NP plays St Joe they rack up the penalties. 

I think people aren't talking because there isn't anything unusual going on.  The strong teams are strong, the weak teams are weak.

I don't see anything happening that won't be expected.

The topics for discussion have already been talked about.

Should Elkhart and Penn leave the conference?

Are the former North Star conference members happy?

The South Bend/St. Joe/Marian schools...will there be any improvement this year?

On 9/17/2022 at 8:09 PM, LaSalle Lions 1976 said:

I think people aren't talking because there isn't anything unusual going on.  The strong teams are strong, the weak teams are weak.

I don't see anything happening that won't be expected.

The topics for discussion have already been talked about.

Should Elkhart and Penn leave the conference?

Are the former North Star conference members happy?

The South Bend/St. Joe/Marian schools...will there be any improvement this year?

Well, Clay unfortunately will continue to struggle. 37 or 38 straight conference losses?

Washington has scored 12 points and allowed 154 points (38.5 ppg) in their first 4 games. 

Riley- Looks like they are putting something together. All 5 games they have led at half. All 5 games they have led going into the 4th quarter. They have scored on their 1st possession in their first 4 games. Will see how they progress with their last 4 regular season game. But they look promising moving forward with such a young team.

Marian- not only lost players but a few quality coaches as well. They will struggle for awhile

St. Joe- I think we all had some high hopes for St. Joe to turn around quickly. But, it seems they are struggling.