Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Great week of games for the HNAC. This will be the week that we find out the most about the top 4 teams. See tons of possibilities on how it may turn out!

Culver at Pioneer- 28-12. Pioneer picks up a win before heading to Judson next week.

Knox at Triton- Triton has a tough athlete trio leading the charge but don't think it's enough. Knox is a tough team.

North Judson at LaVille- 41- 31. Think it will be a high scoring game unless LaVille tries to manage the clock.

Winamac at Caston- 21-13. I just enjoy Winamac losing.

5 hours ago, littledog said:

Great week of games for the HNAC. This will be the week that we find out the most about the top 4 teams. See tons of possibilities on how it may turn out!

Culver at Pioneer- 28-12. Pioneer picks up a win before heading to Judson next week.

Knox at Triton- Triton has a tough athlete trio leading the charge but don't think it's enough. Knox is a tough team.

North Judson at LaVille- 41- 31. Think it will be a high scoring game unless LaVille tries to manage the clock.

Winamac at Caston- 21-13. I just enjoy Winamac losing.

Tell me about it, I enjoyed seasons of seeing judson lose and lose a lot t about 8 to 10 years ago, then I grew up and realized their kids and they are trying. Winamac won't be down too long though. 

7 hours ago, from_the_sidelines007 said:

Hey, hey . . .  It is Week #8 of the high school season.

Where did the time get to already?

Culver at Pioneer

Knox at Triton

North Judson at LaVille

Winamac at Caston

What say you?

I am hoping winamac pulls this out. If they finish 1-9 it'll tie the worst record in school history (1975). If they beat Caston but lose out they'll tie 92 and I believe 76 at 2 wins. This is different then most years with how young the Warriors are (youngest team in school history)

Edited by WalterSobchak

10 hours ago, WalterSobchak said:

Tell me about it, I enjoyed seasons of seeing judson lose and lose a lot t about 8 to 10 years ago, then I grew up and realized their kids and they are trying. Winamac won't be down too long though. 

Has zero to do with the kids. I just enjoy your excuses and theories when they lose a game.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, littledog said:

Has zero to do with the kids. I just enjoy your excuses and theories when they lose a game.

Oh I remember yours too! What's really funny is, a few months after last seasons game your head coach admitted to multiple family members that the field conditions helped them and hurt us and made both teams equal!

And I realize you still don't understand the differences between facts and excuses. 

Edited by WalterSobchak

15 minutes ago, WalterSobchak said:

Oh I remember yours too! What's really funny is, a few months after last seasons game your head coach admitted to multiple family members that the field conditions helped them and hurt us and made both teams equal!

And I realize you still don't understand the differences between facts and excuses. 

Do not put words in Lamberts mouth. The better team won, move on. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WalterSobchak said:

Coach Lambert fully expected to win the sectional game against Winamac last year long before he ever saw a weather forecast!

4 hours ago, WalterSobchak said:

Walter is a bigger troll than Spanky Harper.  How is it that we are even talking about Winamac when, arguably, the biggest conference game in the HNAC’s history is about to be played?  Because Walter Sobjack wanted to talk about last year all over again.  I wish Walter was a Bluejay fan, but his true colors always come out.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Duke of Denham said:

Walter is a bigger troll than Spanky Harper.  How is it that we are even talking about Winamac when, arguably, the biggest conference game in the HNAC’s history is about to be played?  Because Walter Sobjack wanted to talk about last year all over again.  I wish Walter was a Bluejay fan, but his true colors always come out.

Lol

You guys have been quiet, figured I'd try to bring you out some 

I do have a lot of love for some judson folks. 

Rabe Frasure, Rob Hochstedler, Al Harper, Nolan Shidler, Eli and JJ Blount and Dylan Marin are great guys!

On 10/4/2022 at 11:25 AM, footballer_02 said:

Do not put words in Lamberts mouth. The better team won, move on. 

I didn't put words in his mouth. 

You know I know a lot of his family members right? 

He was worried about our overall team speed. The weather made the field conditions very equal. It slowed us down quite a bit. You may not want to admit it but as I said. There's a reason he didn't want to play on turf. 

Edited by WalterSobchak

All:

Just wondering if there was ever any resolution to a Hoosier North Athletic Conference football champion following the 2020 season?

According to the John Harrell website, there were several games that did not play.

I realize that Pioneer was 5-0, but never played LaVille or Winamac.

LaVille was 4-1, but did not play Winamac or Triton

Knox was missing a conference game, Winamac missing 2 HNAC games, and Triton 1.

So several missing HNAC games due to COVID.

Just wasn't sure what the schools decided to do?

Thanks for any reliable input. 

Not looking for speculation.

as always, the game is better

from_the_sidelines007

Here we go... Each of this week's games will likely determine the final standings for the HNAC for 2022.  We know someone other than Pioneer will walk away with the trophy.  Who will it be?

Winamac at Caston - The cellar dweller will come from this matchup, and I have to think that's going to be the Comets.  A couple of weeks ago I read an article where Coach Ulerick was publicly questioning his players' toughness and desire.  At that point I knew their season was basically over.  The only chance for Caston is if the turnover bug hits the Warriors again.  But I don't think it'll happen this week.  Winamac Warriors 27-14

Culver at Pioneer - The battle for 5th.  Pioneer has played the toughest schedule of any conference team to date.  And I still think they're a pretty good team!  But Culver has the potential to eat up clock and make this a low possession contest.  If that's the case, it'll be close into the 4th.  I just think Pioneer will make a couple of big plays and probably have a special teams score.  (Toloza will get one.)  Culver hangs around, but comes up short in the end.  Pioneer Panthers 32-22

Knox at Triton - Third place on the line.  How will Triton respond after the disaster of last week?  I feel like Knox has been improving weekly and they're prepping for a solid showing in Sectional 26.  Triton needs to re-group and baton down the defensive hatches!  Both teams are going to move the ball this week, so I think we'll see a lot of scoring and whoever wins the turnover battle will likely win this war.  I want to be a homer and pick the Trojans.  But my gut tells me Triton will still be a little dazed from last week and this might not be their best outing.  Knox Redskins 35-28

North Judson at LaVille - For all the marbles.  This one should be a dandy!  Right up until last Friday I would have said LaVille is a shoe-in to win this one.  Now I'm a Bluejay believer.  Allen and company (or should we say Benson and company) are the real deal!  While both defenses are very good, they will both face the best offense they have seen all year.  LaVille can mix it up and I think that might give Judson some trouble.  The Jays have a stable of good horses to ride and they'll find the one that the Lancers are having the most trouble stopping.  I look for a lot of offense in this one despite the defensive numbers these teams have put up so far.  Both teams would love to win a conference title, but I feel like both are looking at even loftier goals for the 2022 season.  This contest will be good for both teams regardless of the outcome.  North Judson Bluejays 35-31

17 hours ago, from_the_sidelines007 said:

All:

Just wondering if there was ever any resolution to a Hoosier North Athletic Conference football champion following the 2020 season?

According to the John Harrell website, there were several games that did not play.

I realize that Pioneer was 5-0, but never played LaVille or Winamac.

LaVille was 4-1, but did not play Winamac or Triton

Knox was missing a conference game, Winamac missing 2 HNAC games, and Triton 1.

So several missing HNAC games due to COVID.

Just wasn't sure what the schools decided to do?

Thanks for any reliable input. 

Not looking for speculation.

from_the_sidelines007

Pioneer was crowned conference champs after the 2020 season. It was decided at the principal/AD meeting.

Last year was a 3-way tie between Pioneer, North Judson, and Winamac. 

Luckily for all of us Covid hasn't been an issue this year.

8 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

Pioneer was crowned conference champs after the 2020 season. It was decided at the principal/AD meeting.

Last year was a 3-way tie between Pioneer, North Judson, and Winamac. 

Luckily for all of us Covid hasn't been an issue this year.

Thanks for the feedback. 

from_the_sidelines007