Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

PAC 2023

1 minute ago, AW0352 said:

That’s awesome.    Big enough to throw a football and run routes, etc? 

Here is the only picture i could find on my phone and this was prior to completion. We can definitely work on short passing game.

93A9FB08-E629-448F-AF68-2E7BF471B2BD.jpeg

On 8/8/2023 at 8:48 AM, Cappy said:

We have a fieldhouse that has a turf field as well as batting cages and nets for fielding, locker rooms, bathrooms and a concession stand. It is used for multiple sports including football. 

North Knox has a nice indoor facility also...used by many different sports including football...I think Nknox has a lot higher ceiling then NP...just from picture that you posted!

Edited by NorthKnox94

2 hours ago, NorthKnox94 said:

North Knox has a nice indoor facility also...used by many different sports including football...I think Nknox has a lot higher ceiling then NP...just from picture that you posted!

North Knox's facilities are super impressive for any school, anywhere, any size. Your superintendent must be outstanding.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NorthKnox94 said:

Do you know a rough cost on the North Knox facility?

7 hours ago, Cappy said:

Any chance Mt. Vernon can pull off a week 1 home upset? I do expect big things from the Vikings this year but not sure how much better (if at all) MV will be. I'm sure there will be some early season hype around the new coach and returning starters, but expect it to fade.

4 minutes ago, Football Fanatic said:

Any chance Mt. Vernon can pull off a week 1 home upset? I do expect big things from the Vikings this year but not sure how much better (if at all) MV will be. I'm sure there will be some early season hype around the new coach and returning starters, but expect it to fade.

Absolutely! Mt. Vernon graduated 4 seniors, so they have most of their team back. They started several freshmen last year and have a senior class with high expectations and talent. Their QB can take over a game and he's surrounded by talented teammates. Its a rivalry game and they have won more than they have lost historically. They are at home with all the excitement around the new coach and Nicot, I'd probably make them the favorites. 

35 minutes ago, Football Fanatic said:

Our senior group owned both of these senior groups as feeder kids, so I have watched both groups very closely over the years.  NP is the favorite and will win this game.  The most Mt. Vernon scored last year against a decent team was 20 on Boonville last year (9 HH, 7 GS, 13 NP, 14 OV) with a Coach everyone said was a very good new coach.  Perhaps the new coach is more offensive minded?

Edited by Titan32

14 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

Our senior group owned both of these senior groups as feeder kids, so I have watched both groups very closely over the years.  NP is the favorite and will win this game.  The most Mt. Vernon scored last year against a decent team was 20 on Boonville last year (9 HH, 7 GS, 13 NP, 14 OV) with a Coach everyone said was a very good new coach.  Perhaps the new coach is more offensive minded?

Owned seems a little strong from my fading memory but nonetheless, I'm not sure our Seniors ever beat MTV until last year. NP will have to play well to beat MTV again this year.

2 minutes ago, Cappy said:

Owned seems a little strong from my fading memory but nonetheless, I'm not sure our Seniors ever beat MTV until last year. NP will have to play well to beat MTV again this year.

I'll buy you lunch at Carriage Inn if Mt. Vernon wins LOL.

Edited by Titan32
  • Like 1