Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

My "OH MY" Teams of the week!

This is the worst Terre Haute team I have ever seen.  It looks like Terre Haute North will be 0-10 this year.  Bloomington South beat THN 66-0. Bloomington South is good, but 66-0.

My other "OH MY" Team is East Central.  They beat Moeller 38-28.  Ben Davis beat Moeller 49-28.  East Central is not as good as Ben Davis, but it doesn't look good for the rest of 4a. East Central should win state again, unless something crazy happens.  If anyone else has an "OH MY" team, post it.  This is just for fun!  Anything could happen!  Terre Haute North  could turn it around, and some other team could win state in 4A.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tippy said:

This is the worst Terre Haute team I have ever seen.  It looks like Terre Haute North will be 0-10 this year.  Bloomington South beat THN 66-0. Bloomington South is good, but 66-0.

My other "OH MY" Team is East Central.  They beat Moeller 38-28.  Ben Davis beat Moeller 49-28.  East Central is not as good as Ben Davis, but it doesn't look good for the rest of 4a. East Central should win state again, unless something crazy happens.  If anyone else has an "OH MY" team, post it.  This is just for fun!  Anything could happen!  Terre Haute North  could turn it around, and some other team could win state in 4A.

South was up 59-0 at the half. A running clock in the 2nd half along with a bunch of backups to include a couple of freshmen players helped hold the score down. The Panthers were using their 3rd string QB at the end of the game. TH North is a very young team and they may not win a game this season with maybe their game against Southport being their main chance at a win. One Terre Haute fan said he believed this may be the Patriots all-time worse team, and when they went to Crispus Attucks and lost 38-10, that kind of hinted at that. The Patriots have not had a winning season since 2013, so it's going to be a difficult task turning that program around. As we all know, when you have an extended down program, the support by fans really wanes big time. For the sake of those Patriot players that have put a lot of hard work and sweat into getting ready for the season and past seasons, I hope they start turning things around there, since I don't want to see a program down like that. 

Edited by ptr

• 2 weeks later...

Throw in a game. Huntington North vs Bellmont yesterday. HN won 13-12. 2 programs struggling mightily and the officiating crew as well. Probably more penalty yards total than total yards between the teams in the second half. Watching the webcast, the great announcing duo was frustrated with the crew & teams making mistakes. They were being polite towards the teams & spun it positively at least. Very hard game to watch & not be frustrated with something on each play from either team or the crew. Never saw so many personal fouls consecutively against both teams. Both teams have a lot work to do to get where they want as well. Hopefully they improve!