Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Wabash River Conference Week 5

Welcome to week 5. This weekend went like I said it would. Pretty sure this week will bring 4 big blowouts. Looks like South Vermilions will continue its 1A dominance. I’m POSITIVE about that 😎. The games. 
Attica at Fountain Centrals 

Riverton Parkes at North Vermilions 

Seegers at Parke Heritage 

South Vermilions at Covington 

I gotta go find some more Zimas and lotion before @Lucy Drapercloses down her pool. She says she has new tan lines but I’m gonna need some proof. I swear to God I am. 

Week 5, half way done...

Attica @ Fountain Central - Not much to say about this. Ramblers should score a few, but it won't be enough to top the Mustangs. FC 38-12

Riverton Parke @ North Vermillion - Panthers have yet to play an entire game. Injury bug has hit them as well. Falcons were a miracle catch away from beating the boys from Clinton. Donnie, this game will be closer than you think. NV 28-20

Seeger @ Parke Heritage - The Patriots pounded RP in the second half. Expect them to pound the Woolfs all game. Apparently some IFCA coaches think PH is the 11th best team in 1A? Laughable. Seeger 42-8

South Vermillion @ Covington - The boys from Clinton pulled one out Saturday night. The Trojans have fallen back to Earth. The Wildcats might be a little rusty having to actually play on a Friday night this week. Lots of Black and Gold being worn at The Complex. SV 48-7

@Donnie Baker I'll make a donation this week. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bear54 said:

Week 5, half way done...

Attica @ Fountain Central - Not much to say about this. Ramblers should score a few, but it won't be enough to top the Mustangs. FC 38-12

Riverton Parke @ North Vermillion - Panthers have yet to play an entire game. Injury bug has hit them as well. Falcons were a miracle catch away from beating the boys from Clinton. Donnie, this game will be closer than you think. NV 28-20

Seeger @ Parke Heritage - The Patriots pounded RP in the second half. Expect them to pound the Woolfs all game. Apparently some IFCA coaches think PH is the 11th best team in 1A? Laughable. Seeger 42-8

South Vermillion @ Covington - The boys from Clinton pulled one out Saturday night. The Trojans have fallen back to Earth. The Wildcats might be a little rusty having to actually play on a Friday night this week. Lots of Black and Gold being worn at The Complex. SV 48-7

@Donnie Baker I'll make a donation this week. 

Apparently there’s a Woofs fan voting 

No Saturday games this week?!!?? 

I'm with Donnie this week. Nothing crazy happening and 4 blow outs.

Attica @ FC - FC wins 48 - 6

RP @ NV - This is the only game that could be close (for probably a quarter) this week. The Falcons look to get revenge for last years loss. RP looked decent against Seeger for the first half last week. I could see it being close for a quarter or two but I'll take NV 42 - 12

Seeger @ PH - Seeger wins 35 - 12

SV @ Covington - Again I agree with Donnie, SV will continue their 1A dominance... SV wins 60 - 6

• Like 1

Unreal Week of football last week in the good old Wabash River Conference This week's picks for the squirrel

RP @ NV- Its been a year since possibly the biggest upset of last season and after a brutal and heartbreaking loss on Saturday for the Falcons look for Crabtree's squad to come out on fire. Bad week to be a panther its revenge time and homecoming time for the falcons NV 55 RP12

Seeger @ PH- PH is better this year compared to a year ago however they aren't a conference contender quite yet and it will show this week Seeger 44 PH 6

Attica @ FC- This one is pretty self explanatory FC 63 Attica 0

SV @ Cov- The wildcats have pretty much wrapped a conference title and the victory lap starts this week against the Covington fakers SV 70 Covington 0

• Like 1

Attica at Fountain Central - if a Mustang raced a Rambler, the Mustang would win easily, so I'm taking FC.  I do ask that FC not be called the Herbies.  Herbie was #53 on the program and a much beloved Disney character before the woke days of the 2000's.  Herbie will always be the Love Bug.

Riverton Parke at North Vermilion - the Falcon racing the Ramber might be more evenly matched.  Methinks the Falcons are more than enough for the disappointing Panthers.

Seeger at Parke Heritage - is it me or is PH playing more like the Turkey Run half of the school than the Rockville half?  These Wolves are playing more like little kitties.  They stand no chance vs. the mighty Patriots.  Long ago, in Father Ballhawk's time, the Patriots were known as the Indians.  Can anybody provide the year in which the name was changed?  Were they known as the West Lebanon Football Team until they decided on Patriots?  There was the Pine Village Pine Knots, West Lebanon Clippers & Pikers and the Williamsport Bombers.  Why the Indians and then the Patriots?  Just curious.

South Vermilion at Covington - let's just go with SV.  No need to elaborate.

Finally, I can't believe this Lucy Draper is a real person.  If there was a female in Fountain, Parke, Vermillion or Warren Counties that hot, she'd look like 100 miles of US 41 by now.  Can't be real.

5 minutes ago, Ballhawk said:

Attica at Fountain Central - if a Mustang raced a Rambler, the Mustang would win easily, so I'm taking FC.  I do ask that FC not be called the Herbies.  Herbie was #53 on the program and a much beloved Disney character before the woke days of the 2000's.  Herbie will always be the Love Bug.

Riverton Parke at North Vermilion - the Falcon racing the Ramber might be more evenly matched.  Methinks the Falcons are more than enough for the disappointing Panthers.

Seeger at Parke Heritage - is it me or is PH playing more like the Turkey Run half of the school than the Rockville half?  These Wolves are playing more like little kitties.  They stand no chance vs. the mighty Patriots.  Long ago, in Father Ballhawk's time, the Patriots were known as the Indians.  Can anybody provide the year in which the name was changed?  Were they known as the West Lebanon Football Team until they decided on Patriots?  There was the Pine Village Pine Knots, West Lebanon Clippers & Pikers and the Williamsport Bombers.  Why the Indians and then the Patriots?  Just curious.

Finally, I can't believe this Lucy Draper is a real person.  If there was a female in Fountain, Parke, Vermillion or Warren Counties that hot, she'd look like 100 miles of US 41 by now.  Can't be real.

Seegers went to Patriots in the early 70’s when all of Warren county consolidated.

2nd and foremost Fountain county is full of beautiful women and I’ll say it right to your face. The WRC is the conference of hot mil…… I mean hot moms. I swear to God it is

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/13/2023 at 12:59 PM, Ballhawk said:

At one point @Donnie Baker referred to me as a hot mom. As a WRC girl from the southern part of the conference, I think @Ballhawk is just sad that girls in the Attica area don't look like me and @Lucy Draper ...

ANYWAYYYYY-- Princess Picks for Week 5 (on a Thursday because I was too busy having those Zimas by Lucy's pool that Donnie got us)...

Attica at FC-- FC by as many as they want, although I think Herbie won't run the score up as much as he could. Speaking of Herbie... I've heard he's a loveable guy who did play line back in the day... who's to say his number wasn't 53? Someone do some research...

RP @ NV -- North Vermillion will win easily, although that's not to say the Panthers won't put up a fight. 

Seeger @ Parke Heritage-- Do I have to take back my previous comment about picking every other WRC team to upset Seeger? Because I'm picking them again this week and I really hate myself for it... I guess it's back to the pool and Zimas to drown my sorrows.

South Vermillion at Covington-- I've always said visors are classy. I'm sticking with that.

Edited by royalf00tball
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, royalf00tball said:

At one point @Donnie Baker referred to me as a hot mom. As a WRC girl from the southern part of the conference, I think @Ballhawk is just sad that girls in the Attica area don't look like me and @Lucy Draper ...

ANYWAYYYYY-- Princess Picks for Week 5 (on a Thursday because I was too busy having those Zimas by Lucy's pool that Donnie got us)...

Attica at FC-- FC by as many as they want, although I think Herbie won't run the score up as much as he could. Speaking of Herbie... I've heard he's a loveable guy who did play line back in the day... who's to say his number wasn't 53? Someone do some research...

RP @ NV -- North Vermillion will win easily, although that's not to say the Panthers won't put up a fight. 

Seeger @ Parke Heritage-- Do I have to take back my previous comment about picking every other WRC team to upset Seeger? Because I'm picking them again this week and I really hate myself for it... I guess it's back to the pool and Zimas to drown my sorrows.

South Vermillion at Covington-- I've always said visors are classy. I'm sticking with that.

Just when I thought it couldn’t get any hotter you raised the pole. 
Speaking of Herb I think he played tight end for Tippecanoe Valleys in the late 70’s. His junior year ended with an ass kicking at Fountain Centrals in the playoffs. You’re right princess 👑. He’ll let it rip a while first half but sub as much as possible. 
I need a code shower, I gotta go 

14 hours ago, royalf00tball said:

I'm a Hamilton County boy now.  The ladies in this part of the state are hotter than a fox in a forest fire.  They are not impressed with Zimas and inflatable pools.

I believe Coach King played on the state champion Tippy Valley team in 1979 that defeated Hamilton SE.  He was #50, a C-LB.

On 9/10/2023 at 8:01 PM, Donnie Baker said:

Welcome to week 5. This weekend went like I said it would. Pretty sure this week will bring 4 big blowouts. Looks like South Vermilions will continue its 1A dominance. I’m POSITIVE about that 😎. The games. 
Attica at Fountain Centrals 

Riverton Parkes at North Vermilions 

Seegers at Parke Heritage 

South Vermilions at Covington 

I gotta go find some more Zimas and lotion before @Lucy Drapercloses down her pool. She says she has new tan lines but I’m gonna need some proof. I swear to God I am. 

Must be an off week for Wildcat Willy, he's been silent this week. Covington by 10.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, CHUMPS88 said:

Must be an off week for Wildcat Willy, he's been silent this week. Covington by 10.

No, no, no, Chumps.  Fear not!  Wildcats Willy is here!  I'm just laying low and getting a chuckle from all of the SV haters and their comments about "1A dominance," visors, Italians, and spray tans.  Donnie, do you understand we just play the games on the schedule and don't have the opportunity to cherry-pick smaller schools?

Fountain Central winning against Attica

North Vermillion big over RP

Seeger beating Parke Heritage

South Vermillion and Covington... do you even need to ask?  Give me them 'Cats, baby!

1 minute ago, Wildcat Willy said:

No, no, no, Chumps.  Fear not!  Wildcats Willy is here!  I'm just laying low and getting a chuckle from all of the SV haters and their comments about "1A dominance," visors, Italians, and spray tans.  Donnie, do you understand we just play the games on the schedule and don't have the opportunity to cherry-pick smaller schools?

South Vermillion and Covington... do you even need to ask?  Give me them 'Cats, baby!

COVINGTON BY 14

15 minutes ago, Wildcat Willy said:

I realize a 3A school joined a 1A conference and I’ll say it right to your face 

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Donnie Baker said:

I realize a 3A school joined a 1A conference and I’ll say it right to your face 

Does each team still play with 11 players?  Asking for a friend.

You do have the largest 2A school playing a lot of the smallest football schools, even though Seeger is 2A as well (they are the 4th smallest 2A and seem to bounce back and forth to 1A).

Would you say North Vermillion with an enrollment ranking 309th is at a disadvantage?  They seem to compete pretty well and don't make excuses.