Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SAC week 8

Carroll 63 - Northrop 7 - Blowout city and it could be worse than the score I predicted as Carroll will run up the score as the have done already this year

Homestead 56 - Concordia 6 - Sparty gets it going against a hapless Cadet team

Luers 49 - South Side 13 - Another blowout coming in this one

Wayne 28 - North Side 20 - I trust the Generals more than the train wreck that is going on at North Side. There isn’t enough space here to condemn the embarrassment that is going on at State and Clinton right now

Snider 42 - Dwenger 20 - Panthers are too much for the Saints this year. Tough decisions coming in Saints land

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Komets2727 said:

Carroll 63 - Northrop 7 - Blowout city and it could be worse than the score I predicted as Carroll will run up the score as the have done already this year

Homestead 56 - Concordia 6 - Sparty gets it going against a hapless Cadet team

Luers 49 - South Side 13 - Another blowout coming in this one

Wayne 28 - North Side 20 - I trust the Generals more than the train wreck that is going on at North Side. There isn’t enough space here to condemn the embarrassment that is going on at State and Clinton right now

Snider 42 - Dwenger 20 - Panthers are too much for the Saints this year. Tough decisions coming in Saints land

Shame on Carroll and Homestead 😀

Carroll-Northrop....Chargers will win this one by however many they want. Northrop needs to focus on next weeks matchup with South as their lone chance to not make a play at an Elmhurst-esc losing streak...Chargers by 45

Concordia-Homestead..The Good Spartans/Bad Spartans paradox shows it a week for the good Spartans, wouldn't matter if the bad ones showed up this week either as the Cadets are rough...Spartans by 40

Snider-Dwenger...had Snider not been upset a few weeks ago, I think Dwenger would have been in a prime spot to make a game of this. But Panthers should be focused and this matchup always has a little more juice, Saints too indisciplined...Panthers by 17

South Side-Luers....I can complain about how a conference champion is crowned all I want but all that matters is if you win the games on your schedule. And the Knights have done that, should be an easy one before the big matchup with Homestead...Luers by 28

Wayne-North Side...still have no clue what to make of this Legends team. Offense is anemic without Tae so the coaching staffs number 1 priority should be to keep him mentally in this game. Wayne has the athletes to go shot for shot here, think they pull it out...Generals by 5

Three blowout games, they speak for themselves. 

Snider/Dwenger will be closer than people think. Snider has the coaching, but the Saints have grit. Dwenger as a program may not be at the top of their game, but playing football just comes naturally to those Catholic kids. 

Wayne/North could go either way. I'll take the Generals though. Their program just seems to be on better footing at the moment. 

On 10/6/2023 at 1:01 PM, psaboy said:

Blowouts for Carroll and Homestead. Wayne a bit more disciplined then North Side so I'll say Generals. Luers by 24+ and Snider gets W, by 17-20.

I heard that Tae Tae left game and didn't return. Not sure if he got hurt or something else?? 

31 minutes ago, Yuccaguy said:

Great Dwenger catch to set up the 1st points of the game...🫣

Such a terrible call by the official, might as well have his eyes closed on that one. Maybe he is related to Angel Hernandez, MLB umpire

Edited by Komets2727
  • Haha 1