Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

State Champion vs Class Champions

On 4/5/2024 at 9:08 AM, Titan32 said:

Been here a long time....this thread is top 10 for one of the dumbest conversations ever.

Haven't been here long. But there's no way it isn't top 3, and not 3. Lol unless I've missed some doozies over the years? 

2 hours ago, BTF said:

Dumb? Agree. But it did garner three pages of conversation. So I guess it served it's purpose.

It would've died at 2 if not for me. This is on me. lol 

• Haha 2

On 4/8/2024 at 11:38 AM, BTF said:

Dumb? Agree. But it did garner three pages of conversation. So I guess it served it's purpose.

You notice the original poster hasn't said much during this "debate".  Me thinks he saw the sentiment and bailed.

• Like 2

On 3/18/2024 at 7:51 AM, Muda69 said:

That's a huge trophy case.  Probably took a nice fund raising campaign to build and future proof it.

I still remember during the debate over whether or not basketball should go to class, and if so, how many classes, etc. Former Indy Star sports writer Bill Benner, ending a column after it was decided to go to a four class tournament, said "the sound you are hearing are the private schools adding on to their trophy cases" :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WestfieldRocks said:

I still remember during the debate over whether or not basketball should go to class, and if so, how many classes, etc. Former Indy Star sports writer Bill Benner, ending a column after it was decided to go to a four class tournament, said "the sound you are hearing are the private schools adding on to their trophy cases" 🙂

Thank you for that anecdote.  Mr. Benner was a regular Nostradamus. 

On 4/15/2024 at 8:43 AM, Muda69 said:

Thank you for that anecdote.  Mr. Benner was a regular Nostradamus. 

Circumlocution, multivalence, evasiveness---Nostradamus had to make money.  🙂

• Like 1