Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2024 6A Who can win it all?

3 hours ago, temptation said:

LOL, those three schools have won 3 of the last 6 boys track state titles.

I’ve defended you thus far but I am running out of energy.

You don't need lots of money to win track titles....C'mon.  Who won the girl's state track championship this year?  Check out how many girls track championship the same school has won since 2005. (their first of 6)

Now that's funny....

Pace yourself if energy is an issue....

5 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

You don't need lots of money to win track titles....C'mon.  Who won the girl's state track championship this year?  Check out how many girls track championship the same school has won since 2005. (their first of 6)

Now that's funny....

You’re missing the point.  He told me that the three west side suburban schools he mentioned, hadn’t “won anything” and that BD hadn’t take a step back in anything.

Also, track is not a “country club” sport.

Warren girls won the state title this year on the backs of 3 individuals.  Helluva an accomplishment but the exception and not the rule.

Edited by temptation

24 minutes ago, KmartGiant said:

So enrollment is why they are good? Nothing to do with program or feeder system. Same reason BD is horrible at baseball, softball, track, golf, swimming etc. They have 5000 kids. It's about a program and feeder system. It's amazing how some of you think

listen,

i aint know who th you think you are but you aren't gonna respond to me with the same I cant read bs that you respond to these people with, though being a BD alum that doesnt surprise me.

you got two options here: continue you're conversation with btf and temp as they try to explain simple concepts to you, or respond to me and have the least productive conversation of your life.

but you aint draggin ol rodney into this nonsense, I only bother arguing with people who possess a higher intellectual stature than yourself

• Haha 2

On 6/18/2024 at 10:48 AM, BDGiant93 said:

Can confirm @KmartGiant has been around these here parts as long as I have. Probably since K-Mart was still a national thing...at least since the one on Washington Street on the Westside was open.

Cannot believe it took me 6 pages to connect the dots…this is the dude whose son is/was all-class and taking photos with kids and signing autographs after basketball games while he is in the stands trash talking on Facebook isn’t it?

If so, he’s not interested in/capable of actual discourse.

Edited by temptation

39 minutes ago, Rodney said:

listen,

i aint know who th you think you are but you aren't gonna respond to me with the same I cant read bs that you respond to these people with, though being a BD alum that doesnt surprise me.

you got two options here: continue you're conversation with btf and temp as they try to explain simple concepts to you, or respond to me and have the least productive conversation of your life.

but you aint draggin ol rodney into this nonsense, I only bother arguing with people who possess a higher intellectual stature than yourself

Your grammar shows your intelligence. You are clearly a Mensa International member. 

16 minutes ago, temptation said:

Cannot believe it took me 6 pages to connect the dots…this is the dude whose son is/was all-class and taking photos with kids and signing autographs after basketball games while he is in the stands trash talking on Facebook isn’t it?

You two are the 2 biggest retards on here. I don't have kids. Hope your kids have better luck than you 2. Inbreds.

18 minutes ago, temptation said:

Don't get me started DAC monger.

17 minutes ago, KmartGiant said:

Your grammar shows your intelligence. You are clearly a Mensa International member. 

You two are the 2 biggest retards on here. I don't have kids. Hope your kids have better luck than you 2. Inbreds.

I’ll accept that as confirmation.

4 hours ago, BTF said:

It's just nice when those at the top of the food chain acknowledges that, "yeah, we have a significant advantage with our enrollment." If one more person mentions Center Grove I'm going to vomit. I'm talking "by and large."

Get ready to puke, because CG is not an outlier...its a model if schools choose to follow it.  I would contend Westfield and others have started sometime ago to follow the model and they are reaping the benefits.

If its only size about football success, then tell my why all the schools I listed in a previous post that are in the top 15 largest enrollments are not exactly tearing it up.  And please don't use a school such as CG, BD, Westfield or others as their barrier for success in the post season.  

I think what KG is stating that the variables for success in football is much more than enrollment.  Heck, if that's the case, why play at all in 6A?  Carmel has it sewn up....and we all know that hasn't been the case...especially lately.

Westfield and Carroll are perfect case studies...they started improving their football programs a few years back when enrollments were even smaller.  (definitely in the case of Westfield) A number of other schools within their enrollment sizes have not.

6 minutes ago, Komets2727 said:

Wow, this escalated quickly. Just like the good ole days of the GID

The good ole days of the GID involved a man with a special needs child calling people “retards?”

Glad I missed it.

1 hour ago, temptation said:

You’re missing the point.  He told me that the three west side suburban schools he mentioned, hadn’t “won anything” and that BD hadn’t take a step back in anything.

Also, track is not a “country club” sport.

Warren girls won the state title this year on the backs of 3 individuals.  Helluva an accomplishment but the exception and not the rule.

Not missing the point at all.  The context was that richer suburban schools than BD (such as Avon, Plainfield, etc) being successful in sports.  Your reference was they won track championships.  I am saying your example is poor, because you don't need to be a wealthy school to be competitive in track...not by a long shot.  Perhaps one of if not the least expensive sport offered to kids.  

Warren has won 6 girls state titles since over the past twenty years....seems more like a trend to me vs an exception.

25 minutes ago, KmartGiant said:

the difference between us being that I do it on purpose, and you just struggle with communication.

7 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

Not missing the point at all.  The context was that richer suburban schools than BD (such as Avon, Plainfield, etc) being successful in sports.  Your reference was they won track championships.  I am saying your example is poor, because you don't need to be a wealthy school to be competitive in track...not by a long shot.  Perhaps one of if not the least expensive sport offered to kids.  

Warren has won 6 girls state titles since over the past twenty years....seems more like a trend to me vs an exception.

The way they won was an exception Bash…two elite power 5 athletes combined for nearly 50 points.

Look at the remaining schools that made up the top 10, in both genders.

Track is no longer immune to the effects of socioeconomics.

Edited by temptation

8 minutes ago, temptation said:

The good ole days of the GID involved a man with a special needs child calling people “retards?”

Glad I missed it.

Don't have any children retard. Get your facts together before you call me out. POS.

1 hour ago, Bash Riprock said:

Now that's funny....

Warren Central 

Just now, KmartGiant said:

Don't have any children retard. Get your facts together before you call me out. POS.

Don't continue being a POS either. Facts are facts.

8 minutes ago, temptation said:

Do you, by any chance know a guy named Cody?

new theory

BD does so well in football due to parking lot pranksters scaring the other team.

thoughts?

25 minutes ago, Rodney said:

wow it seems like someone might be taking things a little to seriously

Maybe. Use proper grammar dumbass. Some might actually take you serious.

Just now, temptation said:

Nah, it’s not Cody.

You are two walking pieces of s... Enough said there. Show some maturity please. Don't be turds all the time. 

I use whatever grammar I feel like

I don't want to be taken serious

hell i even put disclaimers on some of my posts, but you wouldn't be able to read them anyways

1 hour ago, KmartGiant said:

Maybe. Use proper grammar dumbass. Some might actually take you serious.

This is hilarious. You're being played like a fiddle. 

2 hours ago, Bash Riprock said:

If its only size about football success, then tell my why all the schools I listed in a previous post that are in the top 15 largest enrollments are not exactly tearing it up.  

For the 48th time, I never said enrollment was the end all be all, just a massive advantage. Call me an idiot, but I'm just not buying that the three largest schools having 34 state titles is just coincidence.