Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 9/23/2019 at 10:51 AM, from_the_sidelines007 said:

 

Hoosier North Athletic Conference Week #6 Picks

Game of the Week? 

Does Caston Have A Chance To Pick Up A 'W'?

What Say You?

 

Caston at North White, 7 pm
Culver at Winamac ©, 7 pm
Knox at LaVille ©, 7:30 pm
Triton at Pioneer ©, 7 pm
West Central at North Judson, 7 pm

I'm gonna go caston by 4 because I just really want to see a caston win.     

Culver runs all over young winamac team 42-21.  

Game of week Knox/laville  I like how physical skins defense has looked.   Compton and doyle got all the talk before season but rose looks like the best all round qb in conference.    Knox 28-14

Pioneer by pick a number over 60. 

Judson will win this big.  I like everything Lambert is doing there.       Doing great job in 1st year.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you ever quit talking about who is not on your team, or who moved, or who is injured?  Why don't you just talk about the players that are playing?  All teams have guys that are hurt or have moved a

I am pretty sure those are passes.  I am pretty sure those went for touchdowns. Yep, those are touchdown passes.  We were talking about Pass Defense and their secondary. We weren't talk

LAVILLE Vs. WEST LAFAYETTE?

4 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

According to Hudl. Culver through 5 games actually gives up more passing yards per game this year then last. 

Im sure their pass defense has improved a lot but Judson, SC and WC aren't really threats to throw. Knox threw for almost 180 and Triton threw for over 200. 

 

It'll be interesting to see! Weather is gonna play a factor for both teams!

Weather should favor Culver’s ground and pound if they can hold onto ball. Doesn’t sound like it will be conducive to a lot of passing but we’ll see.

Culver has 6 picks over last 3 games, so while Knox And Triton moved the ball through the air some, Culver secondary was more successful in stopping them from scoring than in the past

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Offintheyard said:

5 passing TDs allowed, 6 INTs. Doesn't matter how many yards they gave up if the other team can't score. Try to keep up.

North Judson 2 passing tds. 

South Central 1 passing td. 

Knox 2 passing tds. 

Triton 2 passing tds

Pretty sure 2+1+2+2 is 7. Where did you get 5? 

Passing touchdowns last year

North Judson 1

South Central 1

Knox 0

West Central 0

Triton 3

Culver gave up 5 touchdown passes through 5 games last year. 2 less then this year. 

 

If you want to debate, might want to look up things. 

Edited by Ultimate Warrior
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, AubbeenaubeeCav said:

Weather should favor Culver’s ground and pound if they can hold onto ball. Doesn’t sound like it will be conducive to a lot of passing but we’ll see.

Culver has 6 picks over last 3 games, so while Knox And Triton moved the ball through the air some, Culver secondary was more successful in stopping them from scoring than in the past

 

Im sure they are better as their defense as whole is. 

Itll be interesting to see. As long as the kids don't get blown out and compete really well. Sectionals is way more important. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

North Judson 2 passing tds. 

South Central 1 passing td. 

Knox 2 passing tds. 

Triton 2 passing tds

Pretty sure 2+1+2+2 is 7. Where did you get 5? 

Passing touchdowns last year

North Judson 1

South Central 1

Knox 0

West Central 0

Triton 3

Culver gave up 5 touchdown passes through 5 games last year. 2 less then this year. 

 

If you want to debate, might want to look up things. 

Obviously reading comprehension is not your strong suit. I will try to explain this to you one last time. The entire point I am trying to make is that it doesn't matter how many yards you give up if you are not giving up TDs.  I wasn't comparing last years TDs to this years TDs. You took it upon yourself to do that in order to try and spin this. 

Also, while we are at it, the 2 "TD passes" you are crediting Knox for were actually PATs. You might want to look stuff up yourself. Again, I never said anything about PATs.

I hope your team does well. I obviously know coaches on both teams and don't really care who wins. So go ahead and spin this however you want to make yourself look better, I'm done commenting on this. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Offintheyard said:

Obviously reading comprehension is not your strong suit. I will try to explain this to you one last time. The entire point I am trying to make is that it doesn't matter how many yards you give up if you are not giving up TDs.  I wasn't comparing last years TDs to this years TDs. You took it upon yourself to do that in order to try and spin this. 

Also, while we are at it, the 2 "TD passes" you are crediting Knox for were actually PATs. You might want to look stuff up yourself. Again, I never said anything about PATs.

I hope your team does well. I obviously know coaches on both teams and don't really care who wins. So go ahead and spin this however you want to make yourself look better, I'm done commenting on this. 

Fake news.   In the Culver Knox game napierkowski and Mcintyre had recieving touchdowns.   They even had video of it on wkvi's Facebook page.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2019 at 8:44 AM, yogi said:

Do you ever quit talking about who is not on your team, or who moved, or who is injured?  Why don't you just talk about the players that are playing?  All teams have guys that are hurt or have moved away.  You don't hear everyone on here whining about what could of been for their teams.  Move on!  And you wonder why people give you a hard time on here!

This guy is obviously new here!

Would love to see Caston get one in the W column. The "love the way these boys play" and the "atta boys" are getting a little tiresome after all of last season. They were able to put up some points against WC although it seems NW might be capable as well.

Another week of "tuning up" for Pioneer as they prepare for Knox. That 2A sectional is going to be fun... well at least different. Hopefully Pioneer and Cass end up in the opposite sides of the bracket!

  • Haha 1
  • Disdain 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2019 at 11:51 AM, from_the_sidelines007 said:

 

 

Caston at North White -Caston by two scores 

 

Culver at Winamac - Culver will have 350 yards on the ground tonight. Culver by three scores 

 

Knox at LaVille- Knox in a really close one. 

 

Triton at Pioneer - Pioneer a lot and Triton a little 

 

West Central at North Judson- Judson by three scores  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Offintheyard said:

Obviously reading comprehension is not your strong suit. I will try to explain this to you one last time. The entire point I am trying to make is that it doesn't matter how many yards you give up if you are not giving up TDs.  I wasn't comparing last years TDs to this years TDs. You took it upon yourself to do that in order to try and spin this. 

Also, while we are at it, the 2 "TD passes" you are crediting Knox for were actually PATs. You might want to look stuff up yourself. Again, I never said anything about PATs.

I hope your team does well. I obviously know coaches on both teams and don't really care who wins. So go ahead and spin this however you want to make yourself look better, I'm done commenting on this. 

 

I am pretty sure those are passes. 

I am pretty sure those went for touchdowns.

Yep, those are touchdown passes. 

We were talking about Pass Defense and their secondary. We weren't talking about their defense as a whole. So you might wanna learn how to comprehend stuff

Class is dismissed. 

 

  • Disdain 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mayo77 said:

Fake news.   In the Culver Knox game napierkowski and Mcintyre had recieving touchdowns.   They even had video of it on wkvi's Facebook page.  

Haha. When he posted that my jaw dropped... I too follow that Facebook page and I too saw those clips when Nathan/Charlie posted those. 

 

4 minutes ago, Football Guru 25 said:

Does the weather hurt any teams tonight??  Better get the mudders on!  LOL

It'll hurt both teams here tonight. 

Ball will be slick and grass wet.. Prob will hurt our pass game and run game a bit and it'll slow culvers run game some. 

It hasn't rained here yet but Its getting ready too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hoosier Hawk said:

This guy is obviously new here!

Would love to see Caston get one in the W column. The "love the way these boys play" and the "atta boys" are getting a little tiresome after all of last season. They were able to put up some points against WC although it seems NW might be capable as well.

Another week of "tuning up" for Pioneer as they prepare for Knox. That 2A sectional is going to be fun... well at least different. Hopefully Pioneer and Cass end up in the opposite sides of the bracket!

Ahh Hoosier Hawk. 

I still remember the

Hamilton and Marlatt will tear Winamac's D up like a thanksgiving turkey

49-13...never forget!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mayo77 said:

Fake news.   In the Culver Knox game napierkowski and Mcintyre had recieving touchdowns.   They even had video of it on wkvi's Facebook page.  

The stat sheet I saw on Max Preps listed Knox with 0 passing TDs.  I will admit I may have gotten it wrong. I went off of the stats I saw. Regardless if it is 7 or 5, It's still under 2 passing TDs/game and they still have 6 INTs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great conversation! Sounds like some personal and some projections . . . .

 

Here goes:

Caston @ North White: Going with the Comets here.

Culver @ Winamac: Grind it out Cavs.

Knox @ LaVille: My gut says one thing and, but my brain says another.  Knox to win this one.

Triton @ Pioneer: Panthers continue their HNAC roll.

WC @ North Judson: NJSP in a shutout

 

Try to stay dry out there . . . .

 

as always, the game is better

from_the_sidelines007

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Offintheyard said:

The stat sheet I saw on Max Preps listed Knox with 0 passing TDs.  I will admit I may have gotten it wrong. I went off of the stats I saw. Regardless if it is 7 or 5, It's still under 2 passing TDs/game and they still have 6 INTs.

You may have gotten it wrong? 

You did. 

Their pass defense had better stats last year going into game 6 but you all say it was bad then. 

Giving up more yards passing and more tds. 

Edited by Ultimate Warrior
  • Disdain 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

You may have gotten it wrong? 

You did. 

Their pass defense had better stats last year going into game 6 but you all say it was bad then. 

Giving up more yards passing and more tds. 

Way to stay classy and humble man. Keep up the good work of pulling part of what is said to inflate your ego. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Winamac trails 6-14 with about 7 seconds left in the 1st. Winamac scored on a shovel pass from Russell Compton to Brayden Lynch.  Game went on break before 2pt conversion. 

Congrats to Ryan Huggler and Makayla Dulin on being picked for King and Queen.

Edited by Ultimate Warrior
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mod22 said:

West Central----North Judson contest was cancelled for this morning due to lack of officials.  The game will not be made up 

Last year they couldn't find any and had to move game to sat night...just to play it i think. 

Edited by Ultimate Warrior
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...