Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

47 minutes ago, FarmerFran said:

For Knox last night, I was thoroughly unimpressed with their defense. Offensively I understand struggling without Rose in the lineup but that defense was undisciplined and not very physical compared to the Hendryx teams of the last few years. 

If someone would have predicted that Knox would lose four games before the tournament I would have said pass whatever you’re drinking this way.  Can they salvage what’s left of this season or are they in a Chernobyl style meltdown? 

42 minutes ago, Duke of Denham said:

If someone would have predicted that Knox would lose four games before the tournament I would have said pass whatever you’re drinking this way.  Can they salvage what’s left of this season or are they in a Chernobyl style meltdown? 

To answer your 1st question, I believe there are at least 371 reasons  to say yes.

• Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

1 hour ago, FarmerFran said:

For Knox last night, I was thoroughly unimpressed with their defense. Offensively I understand struggling without Rose in the lineup but that defense was undisciplined and not very physical compared to the Hendryx teams of the last few years. 

Craft not playing kills them up front. 

Geller or wagner play D?

2 hours ago, Football Guru 25 said:

1 senior and 2 sophs   ........next 2 up i belive are soph and freshman      why you ask?

Jw? That's what I was impressed with the most. 

8 hours ago, Duke of Denham said:

I’ll gladly make a donation.  

Just a public service announcement to those that view The Gridiron Digest regularly and contribute to its content . . . 

Any others that are willing to make a donation to The Gridiron Digest headquarters, please feel free to:

Click on 2020-21 Budget and donate what you wish!

https://gridirondigest.net/

And no, I am not a GID administrator or key member of the staff or paid endorser.

Just a proud member of the GID community that wants to see this site continue to pay its bills and keep our ability to express our thoughts about Indiana high school football going.

And yes, I have made a donation the last couple of years and proud to do so.

as always, the game is better

from_the_sidelines007

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, from_the_sidelines007 said:

Just a public service announcement to those that view The Gridiron Digest regularly and contribute to its content . . . 

Any others that are willing to make a donation to The Gridiron Digest headquarters, please feel free to:

Click on 2020-21 Budget and donate what you wish!

https://gridirondigest.net/

And no, I am not a GID administrator or key member of the staff or paid endorser.

Just a proud member of the GID community that wants to see this site continue to pay its bills and keep our ability to express our thoughts about Indiana high school football going.

And yes, I have made a donation the last couple of years and proud to do so.

as always, the game is better

from_the_sidelines007

Thanks Pal !!!  

22 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Thanks to @Mod22 on the Booster status!!  a Multi year booster as well as many of you!!

Still plenty of time to jump on the train!!!

No problem Coach, thanks to everyone in the GID for what you do to allow us to have a little fun during football season.