Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Brady has a "senior" moment

itiswhatitis

In case you missed it, last night in the Thursday night game between the Bucs and the Bears, the last 1:13 provided a comical yet sad moment.  The Bears won the game 20 - 19, but Tom Terrific made a mistake so unlike him the announcers were in shock.  I couldn't believe what I was watching.  The Bucs had possession of the ball and had 4th down and 5 yards to go at their own 30 yard line.  They ran a play and Brady threw an incomplete pass.  Brady, kept his offense on the field.  He hesitated and then spoke to an official.  While talking with the official he was holding up 4 fingers.  It took the officials a couple of minutes to convince Brady that the Bears had possession of the ball as the Bucs had turned it over on downs.  Brady forgot what down it was!   Brady finally walked off the field with the rest of the offense.  At the end of the game, he went straight to the locker room.  No hand shakes, no hellos, no kiss my rear, no nothing.  He did the same thing when Foles beat him in the Super Bowl.  Apparently Tommy Terrific has never learned how to lose with dignity.  Foles played it off in his post game interview that it has to do with the virus and everyone just wants to get off the field.   There was NO virus during the Super Bowl and Brady did the same thing after that loss to the Eagles (and Foles).  Brady is a tool.  I don't care if he has 20 super bowl rings, I have ZERO respect for someone like that.   Coach Nowlin has to be a happy camper today.  LOL

Edited by itiswhatitis

46 minutes ago, itiswhatitis said:

At the end of the game, he went straight to the locker room.  No hand shakes, no hellos, no kiss my rear, no nothing.  He did the same thing when Foles beat him in the Super Bowl.  Apparently Tommy Terrific has never learned how to lose with dignity.  Foles played it off in his post game interview that it has to do with the virus and everyone just wants to get off the field.   There was NO virus during the Super Bowl and Brady did the same thing after that loss to the Eagles (and Foles).  Brady is a tool.  I don't care if he has 20 super bowl rings, I have ZERO respect for someone like that.   Coach Nowlin has to be a happy camper today.  LOL

image.jpeg

• Like 1

You are what your record says you are 4-1

Sadly, I could still see a clasic good enough to be 9-7 or 10-6 or 8-8 and be the worst almost playoff team in America 

Though Defense played well, minus some missed tackles by Smith,  it was nice to FINALLY see Mack dominate again.  Helps having Quinn and Mario Edwards helping.  

Foles is old....  Both QBs seemed to be not good options, but hey, here we are

GM PACE:   I think ultimately, he will be judged by the Mitch debacle: not that he went with him, but the fact he traded up to do it 1 spot is the issue, however, he has done good other spots:   Trading up for Mooney seems to be a good move, selecting Johnson from Utah also looks the part from this last draft class.    Trading up for Anthony Miller, seems regrettable.  Its all fickle as you know 

3 hours ago, itiswhatitis said:

In case you missed it, last night in the Thursday night game between the Bucs and the Bears, the last 1:13 provided a comical yet sad moment.  The Bears won the game 20 - 19, but Tom Terrific made a mistake so unlike him the announcers were in shock.  I couldn't believe what I was watching.  The Bucs had possession of the ball and had 4th down and 5 yards to go at their own 30 yard line.  They ran a play and Brady threw an incomplete pass.  Brady, kept his offense on the field.  He hesitated and then spoke to an official.  While talking with the official he was holding up 4 fingers.  It took the officials a couple of minutes to convince Brady that the Bears had possession of the ball as the Bucs had turned it over on downs.  Brady forgot what down it was!   Brady finally walked off the field with the rest of the offense.  At the end of the game, he went straight to the locker room.  No hand shakes, no hellos, no kiss my rear, no nothing.  He did the same thing when Foles beat him in the Super Bowl.  Apparently Tommy Terrific has never learned how to lose with dignity.  Foles played it off in his post game interview that it has to do with the virus and everyone just wants to get off the field.   There was NO virus during the Super Bowl and Brady did the same thing after that loss to the Eagles (and Foles).  Brady is a tool.  I don't care if he has 20 super bowl rings, I have ZERO respect for someone like that.   Coach Nowlin has to be a happy camper today.  LOL

Early onset dementia I guess...

I'll have memes, just you wait...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

GM PACE:   I think ultimately, he will be judged by the Mitch debacle: not that he went with him, but the fact he traded up to do it 1 spot is the issue, however, he has done good other spots:   Trading up for Mooney seems to be a good move, selecting Johnson from Utah also looks the part from this last draft class.    Trading up for Anthony Miller, seems regrettable.  Its all fickle as you know 

Yeah, the NFL draft is one of the biggest crap shoots there is.  There are very few sure bets and not a lot of Payton Mannings and Andrew Luck's out there....................

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bobref said:

Hey, it happens. I once threw an incompletion to stop the clock as the half was winding down and we were on the 3 yd. line. Oops! It was 4th & 1.

Of course, I was a freshman in high school at the time.

But you weren't 43 years old and a professional in high school.