Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SIAC 2021

Attendance should be 100%. Stadiums are big enough for people not comfortable in crowds to space out. 

Now football early season picks 

MD 9-1 

MHS 8-2

Castle 7-3  

Jasper 6-4 

North 5-5

Central 5-5 

Reitz 4-6

VL 2-8 

Harrison 1-9

Bosse 0-10 

Edited by Screagle

28 minutes ago, Screagle said:

Attendance should be 100%. Stadiums are big enough for people not comfortable in crowds to space out. 

MD 9-1 

MHS 8-2

Castle 7-3  

Jasper 6-4 

North 5-5

Central 5-5 

Reitz 4-6

VL 2-8 

Harrison 1-9

Bosse 0-10 

Total SIAC record, all teams:  47-53

Pretty sure that won’t happen.  😉

1 hour ago, Screagle said:

MD 9-1 

MHS 8-2

Castle 7-3  

Jasper 6-4 

North 5-5

Central 5-5 

Reitz 4-6

VL 2-8 

Harrison 1-9

Bosse 0-10 

Hate edit options 

MD 8-1

MHS 7-2

Castle 6-3

Jasper 5-4

Cent 4-5

North 4-5

Reitz 3-6

VL 2-7

Harrison 1-8

Bosse 0-9

Edited by Screagle

5 minutes ago, Screagle said:

North had midnight madness last night. Can anyone confirm this? Seems like a waste of time other being tired and keeping kids out late.  

I didn’t see anything on Twitter saying it was going happen, nothing on their Barstool or Militia accounts 

Edited by TigerFan20

Going to sleep right now to wake up in an hour and a half to get year 19 started in style at midnight madness! Every season starts with high hopes, but Honestly these are the highest hopes I have started a season with in a long time. Let's get this ship rockin! #legacy #huskynation #letseat

Posted on assistant coaches FB page around 9:30 last night. 

Edited by Screagle
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

Wow, Jasper has a 120 man roster, that’s damn near a college team 

Are you getting 120 from Maxpreps? If you are that is not right. They have some or maybe all of last seasons seniors listed

5 minutes ago, sr1 said:

Are you getting 120 from Maxpreps? If you are that is not right. They have some or maybe all of last seasons seniors listed

Ah ok, that makes a lot sense, I know some of the 6A schools have those, so I was pretty impressed at that time 

1 hour ago, TigerFan20 said:

Ah ok, that makes a lot sense, I know some of the 6A schools have those, so I was pretty impressed at that time 

What kind of roster numbers does MD and Memorial usually have? I know years ago Reitz had some big numbers.

11 minutes ago, Cappy said:

What kind of roster numbers does MD and Memorial usually have? I know years ago Reitz had some big numbers.

For us, usually around 65 mark, in Hurley’s early years it used be in the High 70’s/Low 80’s 

For Mater Dei, judging by the last 10 years on MaxPreps, seems to to be 50’s/60’s

Edited by TigerFan20

21 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

For us, usually around 65 mark, in Hurley’s early years it used be in the High 70’s/Low 80’s 

For Mater Dei, judging by the last 10 years on MaxPreps, seems to to be 50’s/60’s

In recent years it seems MD has had more kids on their roster than us.  

24 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

In Hurley's early years our school enrollment was in the 775-800 range.  It has dropped significantly since then.