Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

New Donald Trump thread

Muda69

It probably would not matter to know that I know enough about both individuals to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are not the same person. 

Have to admit the conspiracy about Tom Hanks being dead is almost as entertaining as this one. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Irishman said:

All the more reason to be suspicious. 🤣No one would ever suspect a thing. 

Two complete opposite personalities with opposing positions on most subjects submitting down votes within 60 seconds of each other on separate threads is not suspicious.

Two different forum members submitting down votes within 60 seconds of each other four times in 83 minutes on the same threads when only 67 members are in this club is suspicious.

• Disdain 1

1 minute ago, Irishman said:

It probably would not matter to know that I know enough about both individuals to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are not the same person. 

Interesting. So you know both individuals personally?

I have met several forum members on Harrell's forum but have never met anyone on this forum.

2 minutes ago, Howe said:

Interesting. So you know both individuals personally?

I have met several forum members on Harrell's forum but have never met anyone on this forum.

Personally? One I do know. The other, I know enough of to reach the conclusion I did. Social media has been pretty cool as far as connecting with people I would have never encountered outside of it. It would be fun to sit down with those guys and throw a few pints back. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Irishman said:

Always room for one more conspiracy theory, right? lol

Of course.  Makes life interesting.  And the vast majority of conspiracy theories have at least a modicum of truth in them.

• Disdain 1

21 hours ago, Irishman said:

Nowhere near as astronomical of over 1,000 people not knowing a single person who has contracted the coronavirus, or the notion that you talked to every single one of those people either day you made those assertions. 🤣 lol

Based on recent data updated by the Indiana State Department of Health, approximately 0.00405% of Indiana residents have tested positive for the coronavirus. Approximately 99.995% of Indiana residents have not tested positive for the coronavirus.

• Disdain 1

3 minutes ago, Howe said:

Based on recent data updated by the Indiana State Department of Health, approximately 0.00405% of Indiana residents have tested positive for the coronavirus. Approximately 99.995% of Indiana residents have not tested positive for the coronavirus.

Meaning there is a huge pool of potential victims out there for you and your unmasked buddies to infect.

8 minutes ago, Bobref said:

Meaning there is a huge pool of potential victims out there for you and your unmasked buddies to infect.

I have never commented on whether I wear a mask or don't wear a mask.

• Disdain 1

13 minutes ago, Howe said:

Your plant is in central Indiana, right? Most of your family in the same area? You can only use the numbers in the areas where the people you referred to live and work. If everyone you mentioned lived in Indy, then including stats from say Clinton County or Whitley County would not be relevant to the discussion. It still does not changed a thing about the points I made. You just cannot get over the fact that you made assumptions when you made your comments, and continue to do so. Making assumptions about what people know, especially a group as large as the one you did, without knowing for certain.....well some would call that fake news; hence the hilarity of the irony. You, the KING of posting about fake news, in fact did post fake news yourself.........oh the humanit....I mean hypocrisy. lol

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Irishman said:

You, the KING of posting about fake news, in fact did post fake news yourself.........oh the humanit....I mean hypocrisy. lol

I'm just a guy posting comments on a high school football forum. My comments are not considered "news" to anyone.

• Disdain 2

34 minutes ago, Bobref said:

Using that kind of logic doesn't that also mean:

1. There is a huge pool of potential victims out there waiting to be infected with the Common Cold?

2. There is a huge pool of potential victims out there waiting to be infected with the Seasonal Influenza?

3. There is a huge pool of potential victims out there waiting to be infected with Hepatitis?

4. There is a huge pool of potential victims out there waiting to be infected with Herpes

5. There is a huge pool of potential victims out there waiting to be diagnosed with various Cancers?

6. There is a huge pool of potential victims out there waiting to be hit by a motor vehicle?

7. There is a huge pool of potential victims out there waiting to be struck by an errant baseball being thrown?

8. There is a huge pool of potential victims out there waiting to be shot with a firearm?

9. There is a huge pool of potential victims out there waiting to be infected with Chlamydia?

10. There is a huge pool of potential victims out there waiting to be infected with Staph?

11. There is a huge pool of potential victims out there waiting to be infected with E. Coli?

12. There is a huge pool of potential victims out there waiting to be infected with Shigellosis?

13. There is a huge pool of potential victims out there waiting to be infected with Syphilis?

14. There is a huge pool of potential victims out there waiting to be infected with Norovirus?

15. There is a huge pool of potential victims out there waiting to be infected with salmonella?

Ad nauseaum.

And to keep this tangent somewhat on the topic of this thread I guess the primary government reaction to all of these are the responsibility of Mr. Trump.

Edited by Muda69
  • Disdain 1

4 minutes ago, Howe said:

I'm just a guy posting comments on a high school football forum. My comments are not considered "news" to anyone.

True......but maybe if you did not spend so much time and energy belittling those whom you do not agree with politically, you would not get the kind of scrutiny of what you post that you do. Countless times you use terms like libtard, accuse those on the left here of being sheep, and in general have a tone where even those that support your positions will roll their eyes. One of them texted me the other day and said yeah, use of the term libtard so much is just intellectually lazy. Look, no one is perfect; we all make mistakes. I have posted things I should not have; gotten facts wrong; we all do it. Your flat denial to see it for what it is, is what has made this exchange as entertaining as it has been. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Irishman said:

One of them texted me the other day and said yeah, use of the term libtard so much is just intellectually lazy.

Interesting the amount of apparent back channel communication that goes on between the GID cognoscenti and GID admins.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Disdain 1

Just now, Muda69 said:

Interesting the amount of apparent back channel communication that goes on between the GID cognoscenti and GID admins.

Look...another conspiracy theory. Or it could just simply be friends texting each other. But your version sounds much better. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Look...another conspiracy theory. Or it could just simply be friends texting each other. But your version sounds much better. 

Calling something "interesting" does not make it a conspiracy theory.   Paranoid much?

• Haha 2
  • Disdain 1