Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Ben Davis @ Center Grove, Semi-State in 6A

27 minutes ago, temptation said:

Making this even scarier, rumor has it CG was down 2-3 studs.

@Grover, can you confirm?

I think it ended up to be only one, sort of. RB Drew wheat  that has rushed for  987 yds, 7.8 avg per carry this season was put in the game in third Quarter for a few plays and had only 2 carries. 

This is not counting CB Cincinnati commit that has been lost for the season.

5 hours ago, Slobberknocker said:

I think it ended up to be only one, sort of. RB Drew wheat  that has rushed for  987 yds, 7.8 avg per carry this season was put in the game in third Quarter for a few plays and had only 2 carries. 

This is not counting CB Cincinnati commit that has been lost for the season.

I thought there were 3-4 for some reason.

@Grover?

I was a player In The 90s when beating center Grove was a fun good old time . Man have things changed. Lots of discussion has went into the greatest teams in state history the early 2000 warren teams being the general concensus best . Center Grove has to be up there in all time best teams. Would 2019 new pal beat this cg team?

On 11/18/2021 at 7:24 AM, BDGiant93 said:

The defensive player has as much right to the ball as the offensive player in that situation. Can we see the video rather than a still shot?

He has a right to the ball, but not to interfere with the receivers route. I was there, and I seem to recall that or was a good call. Would need to see video for sure though