Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

State Championship Predictions

On 11/29/2021 at 10:46 AM, FastpacedO said:

1.) I didn't see egregious players with no mouthpiece in. Are you sure your aren't over exaggerating.

2.) I will have to look into this not sure what you are refering too.

3.) So would you say it was targeting? Honestly we all had benefit of replay. On the field though in live action I would have agreed with helmet call. Sure when you do the replay it may not have been but that wasn't a benefit to the officials during the game in live action and there is no Instant Replay in HS football.

4.) You said it.

My only question for you is if you feel you are so perfect and enjoy calling out officials (some by name) why aren't you a current NFL official (serious question). My personal feeling is you are a current official, you are upset your crew wasn't on the field doing a game. Therefor you are hypercritical of the crews that were selected and pointing out some errors and calling out officials by name with an axe to grind. Perhaps your crew made more errors in other games and that is the reason you were not selected for the State Championship, but perhaps not. I have no idea on that but I think your posts have been in poor taste with an axe to grind and it shows. No offense but an observation from someone who has nothing to do with officiating.

@Bobrefwhile he and I haven't always agreed on everything. He is at least forthcoming and honest. @Yuccaguyclaimed not to be perfect (no crew is) but I thought they did a fantastic job. You seem to want more respect for  your crew (if my hunch is correct), but you are failing miserably in gaining it if that is the case. Be humble and plug away for next year.

There were some misses...there usually always is.  But YG and his crew did a heck of a job.  I can only see a couple of misses when having the benefit of watching the replay, sometimes several times.  Crews are making those calls in real time and doing a great job.  I also loved the way YG had control of the game...authoritative as he should be, but very positive...positive with the players and coaches.  Easy to tell he is a former player that has a passion for this game.  The players and the fans are very fortunate to have crews like YG's calling games...and especially the big ones!!

Very proud of my fellow Lutheran!!!  Salute to you YG!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2021 at 8:15 AM, NLCTigerFan07 said:

So with the winners of Lutheran, Andrean, Gibson Southern, Mt Vernon, Cathedral and Center Grove - @CLKeller16 and @MDAlum82 - that is $50 for me to donate to the GID, and $5 each for you thanks to Andrean.

@Azi - with our modified "bet", I have $20 to donate to the GID, and you have $10 to donate.

To donate - just click on the 2021-2022 - Budget box at the top of every page. Once you click on that, a box will pop up with how much you want to donate.  Input your amount, then click "Donate". The next page will show you the options of paying by PayPal, Venmo, or check. Depending on what option you select - you will see each of those user names/addresses to send to. I just sent my $70 in via Venmo on top of my original $30 donation earlier in the year. Thanks for "playing"!

Done & sorry for my delay. Thanks for the reminder. I forgot abt this, but have brought my “debt” current lol. Really only came here tonight bc google just told me the Carmel-CG to HCC news. 😮 

• Like 2