Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

PAC 2022

Just now, Cappy said:

They have a good junior class led by the QB. 

They had some really good seniors last year.

6 two way Seniors last year....as for the juniors that played JV (that JV team over there was really bad).

We will see....they have a fantastic young "enthusiastic" coaching staff.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

6 two way Seniors last year....as for the juniors that played JV (that JV team over there was really bad).

That’s certainly a word to use haha

I think the one guy learned his lesson on not biting off more than he can chew when it comes to smack talk on here

48 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

Wonder how many Sophomores started for them last year? 

On 7/24/2022 at 2:31 PM, DumfriesYMCA said:

BTW @DT

im sure you noticed before you posted…but on the Facebook page where you shared the PAC map…..it has markers for Wood Memorial and Cannelton haha.

im sure you know it’s outdated and It was probably the only one you could find too.  But just in case

Do you have an updated one?

21 hours ago, Cappy said:

Wonder how many Sophomores started for them last year? 

They lost 7 starters on offense on 7 on defense.  On offense they return 3 OL and the QB (who is a nice player).  On defense they return 1 DL, 2 ILBs and 1 DB (also the QB).

Their JV lost to HH 37-6 and our JV beat them 53-0.

On offense, I think they started a SO at RT 75 Powell and a SO at LG 59 Thomas.  I don't think they started any on defense.

• Like 1

This is what I could throw together in paint based on available resources. Anyone have a hi-res graphic of the new PAC logo... Perhaps someone was involved with printing it on a court or on a large sign? The only one I can find online is 300px wide. OK for online. Bad for print.

Please check for errors... Tecumseh looks a little far west IMO.?.?.?

PAC New Large State 1500px.png

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

This is what I could throw together in paint based on available resources. Anyone have a hi-res graphic of the new PAC logo... Perhaps someone was involved with printing it on a court or on a large sign? The only one I can find online is 300px wide. OK for online. Bad for print.

I think Tecumseh is fine, at least based on where the school is located, a few miles west of Lynnville and IN-61. 

It’s actually straight south of Oakland City when I pulled it up on Google maps. I never would have guessed that. 

48 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

Tecumseh is now a football member (small conference for 2022).

24 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

Tecumseh is now a football member (small conference for 2022).

Hmm Harrell hasn't updated his conference standing pages yet. It's still six and six. 

I'll change it in a bit. Sorry not much time for something more fancy. 

25 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

Hmm Harrell hasn't updated his conference standing pages yet. It's still six and six. 

South Spencer omitted off of your small division list

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

I've missed the local discussion being abroad... 

Any talks of bringing Perry Central into the small division or Wood Memorial, then bumping Southridge up to the big division? 

Not even sure that would happen and I’m not sure there is a demand for it either…only football has big/small iirc….and the benefit of the extra game out of conference allows for schools to pick and choose what matchups they want.  GS/Southridge is technically a non conference football game now 

Wood Memorial also doesn’t have football anymore. 

1 hour ago, hhpatriot04 said:

Looks good.  Too bad the conference no longer has a webpage to put it on.

11 hours ago, Titan32 said:

Looks good.  Too bad the conference no longer has a webpage to put it on.

I could probably pretty easily do current helmet logos if everyone posts theirs.

Here I'll start. (Transparent pngs please)... I guess we could do helmets if the helmet project website is updated?.?.?

https://logos-world.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/New-England-Patriots-Logo-1972-1988.png