Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

MSC-PLAC 2022

PC over Valley I think was 41-33. Valley scored on a hail Mary as time expired. #24 (Sawyer Guillaume) absolutely killed Valley tonight. Game still closer then I thought. Valley did a good job moving the ball. 

Also if anyone knows they person who controls the YouTube livestream for PC might wanna tell then to pan to scoreboard every so often. No commentary or score posted on screen so if you don't catch it from very beginning or miss a ref signal you're in the dark alot of the game. Haha

Week 9 Match-Up

Clarksville at Crawford County

North Daviess at Springs Valley

Paoli at North Knox

Perry Central at Mitchell

Salem at West Washington

Eastern Pekin at Charlestown

Providence at North Harrison

Scottsburg at Brownstown

Silver Creek at Corydon

Clarksville

Springs Valley

North Knox

Perry Central

Charlestown

Providence

Brownstown

Silver Creek

WW vs Salem. A game we haven't won since 2016. Feels like we should be the favorite but we havent stopped the run in about a month (I don't count crawford). I'm torn. I think it'll be close. I'll take Salem. Something feels off with WW last few weeks. Maybe the CC game got some cobwebs out. But 2 weeks to prepare for Perry only for it to lead to a 35-0 deficit is bad. Maybe teams have their offense figured out. I dunno. We will find out friday

Edited by WWFan

WWfan I agree the Salem vs. WW game is a toss up.  I feel like Perry and Paoli both did a great job limiting our QB's ability to create plays and we didn't have anyone else take over offensively.  I believe Roberts will be a key component in this game and who can control the line of scrimmage.  If you look at both games WW lost, the line lost the battle up front on both sides of the ball.  Our line in the first 4 games did a great job up front and WW will need that kind of play for them to win.  Salem has some tools offensively that can be effective, but they have had a lot of injuries as of late.  Should be a good one in the Burg.

4 hours ago, salemalumpres said:

WWfan I agree the Salem vs. WW game is a toss up.  I feel like Perry and Paoli both did a great job limiting our QB's ability to create plays and we didn't have anyone else take over offensively.  I believe Roberts will be a key component in this game and who can control the line of scrimmage.  If you look at both games WW lost, the line lost the battle up front on both sides of the ball.  Our line in the first 4 games did a great job up front and WW will need that kind of play for them to win.  Salem has some tools offensively that can be effective, but they have had a lot of injuries as of late.  Should be a good one in the Burg.

Which is strange considering I believe we have good talent on line. I know losing Holloway was big but I thought we'd be closer in those games. Didn't expect wins but surely didn't expect getting thumped. But either way....on to Salem. Hoping we snap the skid and ready for tourny time!!

Clarksville at Crawford County

North Daviess at Springs Valley

Paoli at North Knox

Perry Central at Mitchell

Salem at West Washington

Eastern Pekin at Charlestown

Providence at North Harrison

Scottsburg at Brownstown

Silver Creek at Corydon

Clarksville at Crawford County

North Daviess at Springs Valley

Paoli at North Knox