Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

14 minutes ago, Bulldog15 said:

Dang @Frozen Tundra you are the harbinger of bad tidings for the orange flames.  Maybe your boys will surprise you tonight and catch a spark from former seasons?

Come over to North early, like 5:30pm and get some Colts swag.  The Colts cheerleaders and "players" (I figure it will be a couple retired guys as the team will be playing in Houston) are coming to our game to give the program a check for $1000.  They will be giving away some Colts swag and having drawings for some signed Colts memorabilia.  Also games, food and other fun stuff.  Free entry for first responders and military personnel to honor September 11th.

I’ll be at the Madison at Jennings County game tonight. It’s a rivalry game and homecoming.

The Colts might be a draw for most people around here but not for me. Go Pack Go!!!

19 minutes ago, Bulldog15 said:

Dang @Frozen Tundra you are the harbinger of bad tidings for the orange flames.  Maybe your boys will surprise you tonight and catch a spark from former seasons?

Come over to North early, like 5:30pm and get some Colts swag.  The Colts cheerleaders and "players" (I figure it will be a couple retired guys as the team will be playing in Houston) are coming to our game to give the program a check for $1000.  They will be giving away some Colts swag and having drawings for some signed Colts memorabilia.  Also games, food and other fun stuff.  Free entry for first responders and military personnel to honor September 11th.

@Lysander is suppose to have a designated driver, looking forward to a full report from him. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Just in my experience, but that is one of, if not the best in the State. And IO can vouch for me, I've been in a lot of them.

That’s the only one I’ve ever been in. Headed home from WWE SummerSlam with my future wife and a couple friends in 2008 and it was the only place open after midnight. I don’t remember what the food was like but that’s where I first became attracted to the woman who would become my future girlfriend/wife. Maybe it was the food…

• Thanks 1