Hoosier Hills Conference

HHC Pick 'Em Standings:

1. @boilerfan87 31/35 (.886)
2. @Frozen Tundra 28/35 (.800)
3. @mamasa 20/27 (.741)
4. @starbacker 16/22 (.727)
5. @TIFootball 2/4 (.500)

Week 7 Predictions

Columbus East (4-2, 3-0 HHC) at Bedford North Lawrence (2-4, 2-1 HHC): The Stars hosted the Olympians twice last year and gave them a battle the first six quarters. This time, the trip to Bedford will be much quicker. East gets the blowout win.

Floyd Central (4-2, 2-1 HHC) at Jennings County (3-3, 1-2 HHC): The Panthers have consecutive wins for the first time since 2015 but the Highlanders come into town looking to blow off some steam after last week's big loss in Columbus. It wouldn't surprise me if Jennings County keeps it close for a half but they won't be able to contain Wenkers Wright for too long. Floyd Central wins by at least four TDs.

Jeffersonville (1-5, 1-2 HHC) at Madison (1-5, 1-2 HHC): The Cubs have given up 50+ points the last two weeks (at Jennings County and against 2A Mitchell). I don't care how disappointing or undisciplined the Red Devils are because it won't make a difference in this game. Jeff wins big.

Seymour (4-2, 2-1 HHC) at New Albany (1-5, 0-3 HHC): After starting 4-0, the Owls have dropped two straight (both by six points or less). The Bulldogs have lost five straight with the 19 point deficit in week 3 against Jeff being the closest game. New Albany will eventually get its first HHC win of the season but I doubt it's this week. Seymour rebounds and gets the W.

Columbus East (4-2, 3-0 HHC) at Bedford North Lawrence (2-4, 2-1 HHC)

Floyd Central (4-2, 2-1 HHC) at Jennings County (3-3, 1-2 HHC)

Jeffersonville (1-5, 1-2 HHC) at Madison (1-5, 1-2 HHC)

Seymour (4-2, 2-1 HHC) at New Albany (1-5, 0-3 HHC)

There doesn't appear to be much suspense or much to disagree on this week. It is interesting that it looks as though all the road teams may take it this week.

Floyd Central at JC is not a walk in the park. Floyd just lost their 2 best DBs. 1 for the season. And possibly another depending on how long they stay in the playoffs. FC is banged up on the O-line. Their 2 big nearly 300 lb guys didn’t even play against East. And I’m not sure if they are healthy or not. JC can throw the ball. And it’s on the road. I don’t think this game is a slam dunk at all.

Stars getting ripped (I’m just kidding)

but a punt was fumbled and returned for a TD by Stars but a fumble cannot be advanced evidently in High School. 

I wanted to say Stars had lead but before they changed the call. 

Now East leads 7-0 but it was fun for a minute. 

McDonald from 41 for a TD. Grewie with the 2 pt conversion. 

BNL has played the time of possession about as well can you can. The East D needs to step it up. The offense has basically driven the field with no resistance. 14 plays 4 TD’s.

Columbus East - 28

BNL - 14

8:02 2nd Q 

BNL - 40 plays 210 yards in the 1st half.

CE - 20 plays 357 yards in the 1st half.

BNL - 22 Rushes for 91 yards.

CE - 14 Rushes for 199 yards.

BNL - 8-18 Passing for 119 yards.

CE - 6-6 Passing for 158 yards. 

BNL - 7 First Downs 

CE - 6 First Downs

BNL - 3 Turnovers

CE - 1 Turnover

Lots of subs for both teams in the 2nd half. @Fogertyputmein what’s going on with Parker Harrison? They said on the radio the captain was out tonight. Be back next week?