Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SIAC Week 10 - Sectional Round 1

42 minutes ago, FootballFan2000 said:

What were are the finals across the conference? 

Central, Harrison, and Bosse bounced after round 1 is no shocker, unfortunately. 

38-8 Memorial over Central

41-24 Jasper over Bosse

24-0 Reitz over Boonville

27-6 BNL over Harrison

30-27 MD over Tell City

54-0 VL over Owen Valley

• Like 1

Just now, TigerFan20 said:

38-8 Memorial over Central

41-24 Jasper over Bosse

24-0 Reitz over Boonville

27-6 BNL over Harrison

30-27 MD over Tell City

54-0 VL over Owen Valley

Thanks. Nothing unexpected other than Reitz looking pedestrian 2 weeks in a row. VL seems to be glad QB1 is back. MD looks vulnerable, who in that sectional is their toughest competition? NP?

10 minutes ago, FootballFan2000 said:

Thanks. Nothing unexpected other than Reitz looking pedestrian 2 weeks in a row. VL seems to be glad QB1 is back. MD looks vulnerable, who in that sectional is their toughest competition? NP?

Yes, pretty sure NP will be the toughest one they will face. Looks to be North Posey at Mater Dei in the semifinal. It’s going to be one interesting matchup. However the championship game will be either Paoli (9-1), which I do not know much about them or Forest Park (6-4)

On 10/17/2023 at 7:37 PM, jets said:

Maybe speaking out of turn here- but would not surprise me if TC gives MD fits. Their RB’s see no joke and run extremely hard. 

On 10/19/2023 at 6:12 PM, MDAlum82 said:

The spirit of Coach Goebel and the Wildcats lives rent free in Jets' GID stream... 8 - )

16 hours ago, MDAlum82 said:

Not an insult, just an observation from my perspective.  Good luck to the Raiders.

10 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

FINAL

Mater Dei beats Tell City, 30-27

I know this is a forum of “I told you so’s” - so here ya go. This whole MD has played the gauntlet of SIAC schools so they’ll be ready for a run to State might be a bit premature. NP had a running clock vs TC in the 3rd quarter. 

• Like 1

Jets, it’s still impressive for one of the worst MD teams I’ve seen in years to go on the road and find a way to win vs a good team that was undefeated at home. 
NP by 2 scores but don’t be shocked if MD finds a way. 

Edited by Screagle

On 10/21/2023 at 7:38 AM, jets said:

I know this is a forum of “I told you so’s” - so here ya go. This whole MD has played the gauntlet of SIAC schools so they’ll be ready for a run to State might be a bit premature. NP had a running clock vs TC in the 3rd quarter. 

Apparently it is a Forum for fiction as well. 

N-O-T-H-I-N-G in the 2 posts you quoted of mine mention anything remotely close to your "running the SIAC gauntlet ..ready for a run to state"... gibberish...  In fact, neither of them mention anything about the MD vs TC game, period.       Feel free to search the entirety of my GID posting history and you will find NOTHING like what you alluded to in your post.  Try to focus...Looks like the November rent came in early.  Must be the voices getting louder again.  

• Haha 1