Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SIAC 2024

I remember sitting in that sweatbox in 1988....but I rushed for 130 yards!  I kept running over this interior D lineman for them named Klem.....no wonder he moved to Fort Branch just a few short years later! LOL

On 5/3/2024 at 8:59 AM, Sidelined56 said:

It is dumb that Indiana is even on Eastern time, Indiana is NOT Eastern. The whole state should switch to Central time!

its better for sports and watching sports anyways! 

Farmers and tractors have enough lights and navigational systems that they can work with less natural light for an hour or two! Its about the kids anyways.... right? 

I agree!  

57 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

Looks like Castle is now installing their turf for this upcoming season

Rumor is they moved all the dirt from Castle’s crown to a hole in Arizona. 
Now the Grand Canyon is only the ‘Moderately good’ Canyon. 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Titan32 said:

I remember sitting in that sweatbox in 1988....but I rushed for 130 yards!  I kept running over this interior D lineman for them named Klem.....no wonder he moved to Fort Branch just a few short years later! LOL

Extended eyeroll

• Haha 1

On 5/29/2024 at 11:17 PM, MHSTigerFan said:

Jasper got a new visitor’s locker room?!?  Well, praise the Lord and hallelujah!

Hopefully this one is slightly bigger and more temperate than your average resort hotel sauna bath.

That was my freshman locker room. I was embarrassed that we made teams use that thing. 

3 hours ago, combthehair said:

That was my freshman locker room. I was embarrassed that we made teams use that thing. 

Got any updated pictures of the new Stadium? Can’t wait to see it in August 

Just now, TigerFan20 said:

Got any updated pictures of the new Stadium? Can’t wait to see it in August 

I drove past the stadium last Saturday after the baseball game got rained out. The stadium looks great. They could use a larger visitor's are, but overall it will be a great additional to Jasper's already incredible athletic facilities.   

And BTW, during the radio broadcast of the regional baseball game on Monday, the announcer said Jasper's Ruxer Field is going artificial turf for next year?? Is that true? That really surprises me because that field has always been darn near pristine.

• Thanks 1

On 6/10/2024 at 3:45 PM, Titan32 said:

These new turf fields for baseball and softball are all the rage.  Being the "get off my lawn" guy that I am, I don't like it.

I don’t even like turf for football. If I need do grow the grass out and create puddles on the field to slow down an opponents star running back, that’s my God given right as the home team. 

• Like 1